It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this real or fake??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I believe there is a push for a NWO, but would they really write this email to mail out? I found it on Quayles site yesterday, read it in bed last night. Is this a hoax? Or does anyone thinks it's legit? If it's been on another thread here...Sorry didn't find one. Is this complete take over closer than thought?

www.savethemales.ca...

Theres a link a few papragraphs down to read the complete doc. Heres the other link.

www.arcticbeacon.com...

Then....I read this this morning.

www.angelfire.com...

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Very disturbing. Dunno what to think.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i dont think the 3rd link will happen

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
That's pretty much like all the other conspiracies I've read, disturbing nonetheless though.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I highly doubt the NWO, if there is one would write a letter like that lol i dont know about you but i would fight to the death before i serve someone/something like that, along with everyone i know. If the NWO where to take place it would have to appear as a good savior of the people, that is the only way.

Aside from that they simply wouldnt write a letter period. This was obviously a prank by someone.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think it's pretty poorly written. Dated, too.

If you study the author's choice of examples, you'll notice that he picks specifically conservative causes, i.e. militia, W. Bush, "moral majority" (which became irrelevant after 1986), etc. to show how they are all run by the globalists.

I think it was designed to inflame conservatives, and to keep them vigilant against globalism. The reference to "ground rent" is straight out of commonlaw/jural societies and the militia movement.

Probably a little better written than the Protocols, but not by much, and with the same false flag tactics in view.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Probably a little better written than the Protocols

Do you mean the protocols of Zion?? I've read that too.
I have NO idea, but yes, it is disturbing!

top topics

join