It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban using human shields in Afghanistan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

It ain't our fault the enemy decided to go into peoples home in hopes of shielding themselves.

Uh....If you chased them there, it is your fault. Are the coalition forces not able to deploy simple flank manuevers to sqeuuze these guys into submission? I thought a powerful militry was able to direct the persuit itself?!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
You've got to be kidding me. Not a day goes by that I dont hear about a terrorist car bomb killing 10, 20, 30 people. This is complete horsecrap.

All we really hear reported in mainstream News is suicide bombs and car bombs. It often goes unreported how many civilians the coalition have killed, or murdered. Heck, our Governments/Military don't even really do body counts. I'm not 100% sure if those figures are accurate, but if the insurgency, etc, have only killed 9%, just think how many we've wasted. Iraq was bombed to pieces by 'Fantastic shock and awe' tactics, probably thousands upon thousands of innocent people were killed.

Wasnt Iraqi Body count discredited anyway?

Where's the official count and its counting method then?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You've got to be kidding me. Not a day goes by that I dont hear about a terrorist car bomb killing 10, 20, 30 people. This is complete horsecrap.

Got any other Figures to compare?

Oh damn - I forgot;

The US do not DO Bodycounts Dead Iraqi Civilians!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What part of "we don't do body counts" is everyone missing?

They ADMIT this, and then you expect us to believe they don't actually kill civilians? We already know the insurgents are gonna kill people. They're the bad guys, right? The bad guys kill innocent people. But the good guys, they protect the innocents.

Why do the good guys only count their dead (even this number is deflated
)? Why not do a body count? It's not because you know a ton of civilians are gonna die, is it?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join