It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any hope?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I was thinking about this the other day with a few friends of mine and the problem really troubled us. If, hypothetically, evidence arose that confirmed catagorically a New World order was in fact secretly ruling the show, and these these same people had planned and executed 9/11, as a means to initiate world war thee, and the rise of the police state ; What could we do?
How would we rise up?
How could we take back the power?
Are our means of resistence already disapated?

I came to teh very depressing conclusion that even if they were proved teh evil despotic maniacs we all fear them to be...they are already to powerful for us to stop them!
this is a very sorry conclusion to reach...and i wish I felt duifferent, but i don't.

I was wondering if any of you had thought about this...and if so what conclusions did you reach?

respectfuly,

Malacalypse,

[edit on 23-5-2006 by Malacalypse23]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
we have no control really,

there are powers that are greater then us , have hands in things and in people,
for our benefit

dont be frightened , i dont think people should live in fear

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm not frightened as such..more annoyed at feeling so powerless....it is scary to think that the institutions in place are so entrenched 'revolution' or action similar is almost renedered inneffective.......a people should alway's maintain the power to change their representitives...I just have a gut feeling that our power, over time, may have been ever so cunningly removed from us, that is all!?

Respectfully,

malacalypse,

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Unless you believe in mind control (in which case you'd just agree with the leader instead of fight them) then if this was shown, it would collpase the NWO.

Why?

The pilot that flies fighter jets has a wife and kid in Ohio.

The soldier ordered to inforce matrial law has two elderly parents in Texas.

The Policeman who is ordered to arrest those breaking curfew has an Uncle in congress.

How can the NWO control that many people? How can that many people be in a conspiracy and it not leak? Look at the Masons, their numbers are so high it is hard to avoid leaks.

Every group is made of people, and people in numbers are power, not technology.

Someone turns the key to launch a nuke. And a team of people on the ground prep and ready flying drones.

People are power. Without people...nothing works.

Now assume millions of people fight for and make the NWO run...well then it isn't oppressive, it is just society. You are the odd one out in that case.

Get out more. People are mostly good. Thats why the corrupt few always get ousted.

No evil empire has stood the test of time.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think a good rule of thumb is this:

Try to think of how you, personally, are affected by the situation. Don't put it in some abstract context, like, "Oh, my freedom is being threatened!" Try to define exactly how your freedom is being threatened. Is there some way that your life is diminished by being ruled by a "despot?" Specifically, how?

Is somebody stopping you from getting a job you want? Is somebody preventing you from falling in love and marrying and having children? Can you travel when and where you want?

Then what's the big deal?

Look at the Great Wall of China. It took a lot of people a long time to build that wall, and it took more than one emperor's lifetime to keep it up. Some emperors were good, others were awful. Chances are, you're not directly associated with any of the emperors, but you're one of the million guys working on the wall. Building, supporting your family, etc. You live by the wall, and when you drop dead, you're buried under it. To you it doesn't matter who the emperor is.

I have a pretty good life, I think. I'm not going hungry. I'm in good health. I have a safe, warm place to sleep at night. If I wanted to make myself rich, buy a big house and an expensive car, I could do it. Nobody's stopping me. So the Illuminati or the NWO or the Masons have done okay by me.

But if you start to get hung up on abstractions, like "liberty" or "privacy," without a clear idea of what you mean and how those things are specific to you, then of course you'll worry. And you'll always feel like something is being threatened or taken away from you by these shadowy forces, even though you might never have had those things to begin with.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
Unless you believe in mind control (in which case you'd just agree with the leader instead of fight them) then if this was shown, it would collpase the NWO.

That is the problem is the public in general is believing we need to give up rights and freedoms for security.

They fear the unknown, this new facist takeover will not need to hold the people by force. They learned that lesson.

Go to the mall and talk to some of the teens, they have no idea what is going on. Hardly anyone sees it, more have awoken recently but the timeline for this new police state is a while yet. It will not need armed men policing the masses. The masses are already policing themselves when it comes to opinion. That is what polical corectness is all about. The governement wont take away your freedom of speech, that would create an eventual uprising. Peer pressure, social engineering, and catch phrases like "conspiracy theory" tin foil hatters" will squash freedom of speech. Look at hate speech, it has become a catch all, its like how do you fix a problem if you can not acknowledge the problem from fear of being labled.

We are not quite there yet but we will soon be. Also you dont use Americans to strong arm Americans. You tie up our forces over seas(after the social engineering is complete) and tell the sheep for there own protection forces from the U.N. will graciously help them be safe while our troops are valiently fighting some made up enemy

You mentioned the Masons being to numerous to keep secrets. They do not let just any Mason know the secrets they keep, that is reserved for the few at the top that are trusted and blackmailed by an even smaller number of people.

No evil empire has stood the test of time.

Unless the poeple do not know they are evil. GW's approval rating is way down because they need the left in power next in order to use the new tools this administration has put into place. We are beyond screwed.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

I have a pretty good life, I think. I'm not going hungry. I'm in good health. I have a safe, warm place to sleep at night. If I wanted to make myself rich, buy a big house and an expensive car, I could do it. Nobody's stopping me. So the Illuminati or the NWO or the Masons have done okay by me.

But if you start to get hung up on abstractions, like "liberty" or "privacy," without a clear idea of what you mean and how those things are specific to you, then of course you'll worry. And you'll always feel like something is being threatened or taken away from you by these shadowy forces, even though you might never have had those things to begin with.

This post is a perfect example of not seeing what is coming down the road. These people will give up what you cherish, and you will have to go along with it.

I am a spirtual being, and need freedom more than material things...

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Very True Quest.

Like they say, there is nothing on this Earth, a match for People Power

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

Are you for real? Like...are you a real person or just a government agent planted here to spread propaganda...

I don't understand you man, how can you feel this way? The masons are ok with you? I guess you'll be one of their lapdogs when they start executing Christians. Me? I'd rather die then be anyones slave.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This is why things have to get MUCH worse before they start to get better.

Hitler was slaughtering people by the millions, but it wasn't until the bombing raids on Berlin, the death being real and seen, before people slowwed the german machine. Sometimes, those in a system, can NEVER see it for what it is.

This is why humanity has war. Sometimes it is bad....sometimes good.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Quest:
Get out more. People are mostly good. Thats why the corrupt few always get ousted.

I agree totally, I have a great fairth in peoples inate goodness... and as a bit of a social animal I've met far to many amazing peopel to think differently. However for some reason the most dastardly alway's seem to get into the positions of real power. Regardless of how nice the flowers appear now, if the root has become rotten then they will ultimatly pearish!
I also agree, to an extend with your other statement regarding the human side of these people, which many seem to forget. My only fear is that they will be so conditioned so as to go along with their orders obediantly. With regard to this, the UN is a far more likely senario!

Enkidu:
Try to think of how you, personally, are affected by the situation. Don't put it in some abstract context, like, "Oh, my freedom is being threatened!" Try to define exactly how your freedom is being threatened. Is there some way that your life is diminished by being ruled by a "despot?" Specifically, how?

This, I'm afraid, I cannot agree with, that is an increadbly shortsighted, deafitist attitude....it strikes of cowardice to me! Perhaps at this presice time, they are not imposing their rule to severly upon us, but their reins are tightening! In this country along i will list a few below;
> I.D. cards, these will now certainly be introduced, what's more we're given the privalidge of paying for them..fantastic!
> New road tax system, wherby every car will be fitted with a tracking/monitering device that records exactly where you are traveling, to facilitate you paying per-mile.
> All speed cameras are being adapted with a new device that automatically scans passing number plates to flag up any anomolies.
> The fact that sinse labour came to power they have passed more laws than during the entire history of our Government combined.

Anyway Need I continue.....
The signs are all there....slowly falling into place...

I'm sure enforced curfews, martial law, work farms and the like are considered a fairly big infringement upon my freedom, but then again, you'd probably be we'll fed, kept in fairly good working health, and I'm sure they would provide you with somewhere 'safe' and warm to sleep at night, do you not agree?

And to loneGunMan, I agree with pretty much 95% of what you had to say, especially concernign the next president and the shift to the Left...I saw a video recently, and I'm sorry but i can't remember who it was that was speakign, but he said the following;

"the powers that the president now has are not their solely for the use of this current president, they are to aid for the next president.......(he then paused awkwardly, just for a second and said)...and the president after that"

It was weird the way he said it, made me think....

[edit on 24-5-2006 by Malacalypse23]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yes something very fishy has been going on for the past 50 years...I smell a coup.

Where has all the money from black project's gone? Trillions of dollars have been funneled through the military industrial complex to help the takeover. It will probably be a quick move as the military begins to take control of the country. I don't know how long it will take but yes not long before martial law takes place to "protect us from ourselves."

[edit on 24-5-2006 by biggie smalls]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I actually discussed this topic in the secret societies forum, and got quite a few responses. You might want to check it out:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The main advantage that we have is this: numbers.
Think about that. We outnumber them close to a million to one, if you count the world outside the illuminati.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Why would head of states want this?

ok lots of money to made with a war but is there something else to it?
I have seen all theories except something deeper than the imagintive.

What would they want to provoke with a police state?

When a person's power runs rampid I imagine they are seeking something..may sound crazy but down deep we seek leaders and discipline including heads of power.

However maybe they have some other sort of plan and think nothing can ever stop them.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
32genroman, i have thought of this before too. their plan must be so bad that its unimaginable. what could they possibly do after their implementation that could be any worse than what they're doing now? it just boggles the mind. WW3 on the civilian populace seems to be the next step. implementing "terror attacks" to make us fear the government even more and blame al qaida or some other muslim group maybe the black panthers will be blamed next to start race riots. the latinos will then be incited against the whites and the whole world will fall apart.

that is if we dont act in time to stop the NWO, which i think theres still time to stop all of this from happening. we just need to unify as one people (humanity) and ignore the national borders and tell the governments to get the hell out of office or we kill all of you!

sorry about the rant

[edit on 26-5-2006 by biggie smalls]

top topics

join