It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MULDERISM: The New Age Top Secret Community

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'll bet you green money to day old twinkies that some of the Mulderites are on ATS at this very moment yuckin it up.

You get a couple collage age computer geeks familiar with HTML, on summer break, with too much time on their hands and what happens; you guessed it. A new Cult is born of affluence and boredom.

Sorry boys, Schools out!! All hail Slack!

If they start asking if you are lonely and can they be your friend and what does your daddy do [real cult come on] then it might be a reason for concern; as it is, just enjoy a little tongue in cheek humor by the Mulderites. If you had of read the whole site, you would have noticed that they didnt ask for money but "crystals" and drawings of Mulder in action. I love it!!!

If I'm wrong, order me up a black crow on sourdough!

Trust me I've been guilty of some conceptual pranks in my day too.

[edit on 18-6-2006 by whaaa]

[edit on 18-6-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What do you want on that crow and the sour dough? Want any onions or relish? LOL. No, they are very real and have been around since 1997. I hope there aren't any of them on this site right now. What are yu' tryin' to do, freak me out!?

Why you...

Wisconsin

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Quote the post immediately before yours: This doesn't make much sense, but if you must quote the post before yours, please quote just a small portion.

Quoting an entire post: Size doesn't matter unless the post is already small, less than 3 sentences. You will receive a warning if you quote an entire post that exceeds four or more sentences.

[edit on 19-6-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I wonder what Chris Carter thinks of all this? Whaaa, what do you think of The Mulder Exotica and The Spectrum Twilight? The S.T. is a branch I recently heard about from my cousin's sister in law. I put the thread in the That's Weird section of ATS. Those are two offchutes to this Gates Of Mulder. Why do they like nature and plants so much? That part I can't figure out. I found that out in that User: Mulderism article on Wikipedia. Just check Google.com and then type in Mulderism as a key word. You'll see for yourself. Looks suicidal to me. especially since they favor about 100% of the Heaven's Gate teaching.

Wisconsin

[edit on 18-6-2006 by Wisconsin]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Is this the first religion based on a TV show? I think The X Files deserves an award for 1st cult following if it is.
Wisconsin, i also wonder what Chris Carter thinks. I'd be laughing if my tv show, if i had one, got a cult following (if a mass suicide occured, i may be a little embarrassed)

I agree, i did love The X Files but i don't believe Mulder is the 'one', Neo is. (just kidding)

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herbert_West
Is this the first religion based on a TV show? I think The X Files deserves an award for 1st cult following if it is.
Wisconsin, i also wonder what Chris Carter thinks. I'd be laughing if my tv show, if i had one, got a cult following (if a mass suicide occured, i may be a little embarrassed)

I agree, i did love The X Files but i don't believe Mulder is the 'one', Neo is. (just kidding)

Good one. The joke about NEO in the Matrix trilogy. That's good but I wouldn't put it past anybody if they did come out witha Matrix religion. I don't believe that Mulder is the Messiah either. Chris Carter is probably rubbing his forehead right about now.

Wisconsin

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I read an article on Fox Mulder on Wiki. Seems like an ordinary man to me with no magical powers. He doesn't have the ability to heal the sick, raise the dead or foretell the future. Yet, these Mulder followers call him a Prophet??? Doesn't make any sense what so ever.

Wisconsin

top topics

<< 1   >>

join