It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Remote Viewing Experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
hopefully you were able to get batteries for your camera! Eager to see if anyone came close or right on the money!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A couple people went with a car for the 2nd envelope.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So any results?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
*twiddles thumbs*

ummm...I think he forgot about his experiment?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So sorry about the wait I had a hell of a time finding a replacement battery for my camera....
Anyways.......

First the envelopes...

Now opened..

A picture of George Washington

A Paperclip

A leaf offa tree outside my apt(more on that to come).

A pair of glasses. These glasses were worn by a man who checked in the hotel where i work. Whenhousekeeping went to clean the room they found him in bed wearing blue pajamas with a gunin his hand and the top of his head blown apart.
There was so much blood that tey had to completely rennovate the room.

Empty envelope

Now more on the leaf. I could not think of what to put in the last envelope so I stood up and looked out the window.the view out my window looks like this.I got the leaf off the tree right under the lightpost.

You might cant tell by the pic but it looks almost exactly like the picture JustGeneric drew(he also got the paperclip,wrong envelope though and the I want to call the eyeglasses a hit with him as well)

I think I offered too many targets as many people got at least on right just the wrong envelope. I also fudged up by telling you that the objects were in envelopes, as it limited your thinking . Never should have stuck an empty envelope in there. I think I want to try this again slightly different setup. Look for another thread in a few hours.......

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Tiloke]

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I got one right! Here they are in the same order as originally listed:

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
1. 05554 - White Feather
2. 94144 - green, shiny, plastic, metallic-looking disk
3. 90471 - condom?
4. 76680 - leaf. plant, fern
5. 03511 - horse?

white horse's head with a bridle on

1. 05554 - Empty
2. 94144 - A pair of glasses.
3. 90471 - A picture of George Washington
4. 76680 - A leaf offa tree outside my apt
5. 03511 - A Paperclip

Just some thoughts...

I had white feather for the empty one...
shiny plastic metal-looking disk for the glasses... (I know I said green)
A white horse with a bridle on for the paper clip. (I know it's a stretch, but I can see a bridle on a white background resembling a paper clip on a white envelope.)

Just some interesting comparisons. I wonder... did George Washington use condoms?...

Thanks, Tiloke, that was fun!

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
wrong envelope numbers for all of mine LOL.

The paperclip I drew: I did sort of think of a pair of glasses on their side but really I had paperclip stuck in my head so i went with it.

I'd call that a miss personally although the "shape" is similar.

The only one that really seemed clear was the pic and mostly the telephone pole and trees. That was pretty cool.

I did see only a head...where George's batman ears came from - not sure LOL.

Looking forward to the next one. This is a great way for me to sort of relax.

I have a really hard time with numbers though - my brain tends to muddy them up- kinda like a dyslexia specific to numbers. I spent quite a bit of time just repeating the numbers and focusing on those rather than what the corresponded too.

This was really interesting. What shape was the leaf BTW? The pterridactyl shape I drew was the first one I tried and it was quite tough to imagine.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
94144 - looked like a face. Action figure? the only one I could imagine colours to (it's dark in those envelopes LMAO) Blue and red. Captain america? Has some kind of helmet on like a Roman Guard but with like big ears like batman???

90471 - (a kind of paper clip).

76680 - a picture of a tree lined street with a telephone pole (wooden with the two cross beams atop) a small house. Clear sky save for a wispy cloud in the distance. A paved road with no sidewalks.

03511 - is it empty?

justgeneric, you actually did very well in my judgment. Disregarding the numbering of the envelopes for now, you got:
-one empty
-one paper clip
-one Captain America (who is George Washington, but Captain America???) And look at the pic of George W. It almost looks like he has a helmut on with that wig!
-A tree lined street (Tiloke said, "A leaf off a tree outside my apt")

I'm really quite impressed!

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The only problem with this is that people are going to have preconceived ideas (size wise) as you've placed the objects in "envelopes" I'll try to remote view 1 though.......

A pen

I win!

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Xeros]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
were a dicerning factor and did "aid" in the attempts. The brain is amazing and will try it's damndest to categorize and "fit" things together to make sense.

I'd love to give another go, but dread the idea of numbers LOL.

I didn't do too bad I suppose looking at the pictures and my drawing together... but my skeptical mind still sees most as misses and can find only similarities that I would call coincidence. Perhaps led by the size restrictions.

The only result of mine that I find really interesting was the picture he took with the trees and the telephone poles (from his window?)

Still...I did find it a good relaxation excersize. Normally I fidget like crazy. I just lay down with paper (numbered with the envelope #'s before hand) and pen and when I got a relatively clear impression I drew it. I named/labeled them all afterward.

It was interesting yes?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I'd love to give another go, but dread the idea of numbers LOL.

Just ignore the numbers if you wish. They're really just an aid for those who need an association...

Remote View This!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I too was impressed with your results justgeneric!!
Do you think this has any connection with your ability to see auras and diagnose illnesses and trauma? I would think so. Truly a gift imo.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenophobe
1. 05554 - stamp
2. 94144 - rubber band
3. 90471 - marble
4. 76680 - paper clip

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I like these threads a lot. Thanks Tiloke. But I do agree with Yarcofin in that the envelope obviously affected people's impressions. I didn't participate in this one, but I'll try if there's another.

I would like to draw attention to justgeneric's submission for envelope 76680. How on Earth would a person see not only a photograph, but describe, in three dimensions, what the photo shows? A street with no sidewalks? Obviously the parking lot. And the tree, right in the same place as in the picture.

Freakin amazing.

JG, did you have any coordinates in your head? Did you have any particular audio in the background while you drew?

[edit on 28-5-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
I didn't participate in this one, but I'll try if there's another.

There's another...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree. justgenerics has a gift...

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
I like these threads a lot. Thanks Tiloke. But I do agree with Yarcofin in that the envelope obviously affected people's impressions. I didn't participate in this one, but I'll try if there's another.

I would like to draw attention to justgeneric's submission for envelope 76680. How on Earth would a person see not only a photograph, but describe, in three dimensions, what the photo shows? A street with no sidewalks? Obviously the parking lot. And the tree, right in the same place as in the picture.

Freakin amazing.

JG, did you have any coordinates in your head? Did you have any particular audio in the background while you drew?

[edit on 28-5-2006 by smallpeeps]

Xeros peeps......Xeros?
Ithink that the next remote veiwing thing should be more undefined so I'll start a new one where I'll take a photo with my digital camera and host it but will only give the url after a few days..............

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Take a look at a zoomed in pic of the Dumpster in the middle of the picture.. It almost exactly matches the "house" in the drawing.

My next expiriment is almost ready ........

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Now the auras I'd like to learn to stop. RVing I figure is a natural ability ALL humans have. I have a teen and I can locate anything she looses. Because I know her intimately I know her habits I know her things.

The idea of RVing is just an expanded version with a few unknowns tossed in

I figure I'm practiced on the idea of responding to the feelings.

As a mother I think I have one up others who try it.

The RVing I like. Never tried it before but it helps me slow down and relax. I control it and in my life and with my illness I like anything I can control. Most of my anxieties about the world are due to the fact that as humans we really can only control ourselves...everything else is a frigging crap shoot. The auras are gross.

Being electrocuted is likely relative somehow. The first time I was zapped was age 7 or 8 - playing in my dad's workshop with his tools. No injury, just a good jolt and a new appreciation of rules and why we have them

This was really cool and I will definitely participate in BH's test later tonight, after my kid goes to bed.

Maybe at some point I can use this experience to learn to relax!!! Without having to travel

EDITED to add: coordinates? LMAO I get lost stepping outside my door. I navigate naturally by landmarks.

Noise: my brain is a noisy place. I actully put in my ear plugs. I have to when I do my relaxation excercises as well...add the noisy world to the noise in my brain and it's deafening. I closed my eyes while I repeated the numbers to myself. I follow the lights behind my eyes (that's how I manage to fall asleep most nights too it distracts my neverending brain activity (part of my illness actually -like a broken record I think endlessly)) and when a discernable image comes to mind I focus in on it.

I also thought of Tilokes screen name when the number got muddied and transposed a few times. Like I said I hate numbers, they never stay in order in my head. I'm the person who needs a good month to remember a new telephone number!

[edit on 5/28/2006 by justgeneric]

Dae

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I have a teen and I can locate anything she looses. Because I know her intimately I know her habits I know her things.
The idea of RVing is just an expanded version with a few unknowns tossed in

Ye gads! I have that too, with my kids and my stuff... actually anyones stuff, as long as its in my house... but then again Ive not tried it at other peoples home prolly because I dont get asked where stuff is in other homes! Now I deffo want to practice this more, it would seem I have an affinity already whether I have rv'd anything right or not, sweet!

Ex

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Any more experiments on the horizon??

This thread was Great!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join