It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing History?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hmmm.... What could this new "thing" be? How long will I have to wait till I can see it or use it? How long till I find out what it is?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
hey "the_docter" if your worried about the goverment tracking your IP address the why dont you go down to a local computer cafe?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I don't have a "local computer cafe" this is my only access to the web.
Besides you still have to give your name and adress at an internet cafe to avoid illegal activities likewise at public libraries.

I'll give you a hint before I make a test video this summer sometime. It's something people have dreamed about having for a long time. Rumor has it I could be beat to this technology in 07 or 08 or so my co conspirators have said.

What if I said I had built a small scale .......... that was unstable but for intentional purposes worked but very dangerous. Once I build it housing and stabalize it.

You will all see that what I will do will be breath taking. I will not show it before it's housing is completed I do not want my design stolen and just viewing the design could compromise my project.

Until the video get's made this is the closest thing you will to an answer. Trust me you will like what you see.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Since we don't get any idea what it is, I'm going to start out the guessing with this...

What if I said I had built a small scale CAPPUCCINO MACHINE that was unstable but for intentional purposes worked but very dangerous.

Also, note the "what" and "if"... cries for attention?

You're still posting things without saying anything. In my experience people who talk without really having anything to say are just in need of some love and attention. If you are not ready to release this revolutionary CAPPUCCINO MACHINE then why are you here talking about it? Why mention it at all?

Do you need a hug? ATS Points? Why are you posting this?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I will hold my judgement until the _____ is revealed...
but i think i know your scheme...

all but one part...

It starts with Collecting underpants
and then there is profit

but what comes between... that is the eternal question

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
If you are so worried then you would not be posting on here. If "they" are well in the know, they would have already seen you as a threat and checked you out.

And since we already know of you and you come here often, then to kill you would be silly idea. Very silly indeed. If you do have such an idea then write it down and lock it up somewhere safe until you have told the world what it does. Then dig it up and release the design?

I really hope you are not scamming us. Please. Don't.

df1

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
You will all see that what I will do will be breath taking. I will not show it before it's housing is completed I do not want my design stolen and just viewing the design could compromise my project.

It seems to me that you are not as altruistic as you represent. Earlier you stated that you were willing to give your life to complete your project for the good of mankind, however now you seem more concerned with protecting your design from others. This makes you appear as greedy as the next guy. By fully disclosing your design on as many venues as possible it would prevent the cover-up of your design by the-powers-that-be as well as giving other great minds the opportunity to analyze and debug your earth changing design.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Again it is a technological acheivement for someone with limited resources such as my self. Why would I disclose my technical information to above top secret.

No amount of pressure will stop me from releasing my video in August. This video will be a demonstration of human igenuity and accoplishing something that a lot would say is not feasable. I will show you my device which is about 3 feet but for the safety of not only myself but my creation it would be best not to disclose technical information or functional aspects of my work. If you cannot understand the tremendous amount of pressure from certain organizations and individuals I have been under then so be it.

Why I do not say exactly what I am doing for the reasons above and this reason in particular is that many have claimed to have accomplished this with out the proof. I want to proove it can be done and not be called a kook and discredited.

I do want to benefit mankind but what's wrong with making money who doesn't want to I will admit that has been part of my motivation and always has. However I want to go public with it first so then people know it exists and then that ensures it will not be locked up forever under lock and key.

I value my life just as much as the next person and you have no idea what position I have been put into.

I gave one technical aspect that's the size of my completed work above I stated 3 feet aside from that I am positive it could be made larger but this is just a scale working model not yet completed. I want perfection before unveiling.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If you think this is a cry for attention then think that

I have no problem having this thread terminated at the request of an admin and then you won't find out first you will have to wait just as long as everyon else because i will never disclose anything on here. I just figured a lot of people will be interested and oh yes they will be because i am sure speculation will run rampant on how it works.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I just figured a lot of people will be interested and oh yes they will be because i am sure speculation will run rampant on how it works.

Doesn't a patent solve this problem? If you patent your invention then you could tell us, because you would be protected by law, that we can not recreate this project for x amount of time. I am not sure if I am thinking of the right thing but I know there is something like this that you can do.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
[nothing relevant]

If you do have a great invention, make sure you let investors know up front what it is, otherwise they will kick you out the door faster than their foot can hit your ass.

MOD EDIT: Power crazy, or editing out an insult? You decide!

[edit on 5/26/06/26 by junglejake]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final

I just figured a lot of people will be interested and oh yes they will be because i am sure speculation will run rampant on how it works.

Doesn't a patent solve this problem? If you patent your invention then you could tell us, because you would be protected by law, that we can not recreate this project for x amount of time. I am not sure if I am thinking of the right thing but I know there is something like this that you can do.

I comletely agree. I think you can patent a design before it's built, so that it cannot be stolen in production.

If this thing you are building is as revolutionary as you are saying it is, then it should not be a problem to find investors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join