It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible force knocks over Radio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
shadowboxent.brinkster.net...

I found this and thought that I would share. Take a close look at the radio sitting on the chair as it slowly tumps over and then sits back on its side.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
that only needs a little string..

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
fishing line could accomplish this easily

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
fishing line is the invisible force in my fishing lies.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this thread shouldn't even be here. No offense to you, BlackJackal, but you should think before you post. That whole thing with the radio doesn't require much to accomplish, and is fake in my eyes. Next time you post, just think before you do. I don't want anyone to be made a fool by anyone else.

[Edited on 20-10-03 by prophetmike]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I know that actually, some waves technology can create real "sonic bullets" that can shot an object other a wall...

When I was in techno raves parties, I used to like to play with the "sonic wind" (the wind comming from the sound system baffles).

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
I know that actually, some waves technology can create real "sonic bullets" that can shot an object other a wall...

When I was in techno raves parties, I used to like to play with the "sonic wind" (the wind comming from the sound system baffles).

I know some raver girls that liked to "play" with them too.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike
I'm sorry, but this thread shouldn't even be here. No offense to you, BlackJackal, but you should think before you post. That whole thing with the radio doesn't require much to accomplish, and is fake in my eyes. Next time you post, just think before you do. I don't want anyone to be made a fool by anyone else.

[Edited on 20-10-03 by prophetmike]

I do apologize for the post if I should have known better. The only reason I made the post was because I could not tell if it was fake or real since I am not in the business of setting up hoaxes. I just posted it here for the rest of the community to view and comment on not to make anyone upset.

Once again I do apologize.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
you have not upset anyone it is just easily done. if the picture was better and it could be proven there was no string or line then it would have been realevant.

top topics

join