It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

may 25th double tsunami

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I have information that both sides of the united states will have a tsunami. There will be either two pieces that hit or the impact dislodges a crustal plate. i will reveal the source of the info when (if) it happens.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Who do you work for and the recent stock market crash worldwodehas to do anything with the 25th may tsunami?.Also i remember back in 03 or 04 there was another asteroid strike thread from an australian website.It turned out to be a hoax so do you think this could also be a hoax and plz tell me the GMT time when it would hit.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Interesting concept. "Hey guys, something's going to happen on this date, I have proof but will only show you if it happens." And people think the Government has problems with disclosure! I don't think your wait and see policy will sit too well with the hoax-busters here on the ATS...

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Request to Mods.

Please check this posters IP against the IP for Googles Bin Hijacked

if they validate the same please take action.

Thank you for all your fine work!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
thats not my post but, last year somebody told me that both coasts will be enveloped with water in the near future. I had a dream about 8 months ago where i was in NY and i saw this huge wall of water approach. I saw myself scamper up a tall building everybody get washed away and i survived.
it seems to the rational mind that the government knows that there will be simulataneous strikes if they are planning fema exercises on both coasts this week. Some guy on his web site feels something big coming soon. other people feel something in the works. You should pull your money out of the stock market an put it into precious metals. this is a very dangerous time to be vested in the markets. If that tsunami hits before opening markets you can kiss your nest egg goodbye.
in fact if markets seem to be acting funny on wednesday then you got an indicator of something big about to happen. technical analysis of gold shows that there is supposed to be a correction this week in the price. if there is a weird rally that means investors are buying it becuase they sense something ominous coming up.
i would not want to be holding any kind of stock in may 25.

[edit on 23-5-2006 by scienceguy94]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94
Some guy on his web site feels something big coming soon.

Witch guy and what website? I like to read that...

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
howabout
this guy

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
why is this in the Aliens & UFOs section?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
well you may be right according to this web page i found it says........

May 19, 2006 - Urgent warning from a Naval Intelligence Officer regarding impending comet strike and a possible tsunami affecting the eastern seaboard. The US government
has not warned of an Atlantic tsunami if a comet strikes about May 25th. The US recently participated in an exercise known as Pacific Wave '06.
Another drill next week called Pacific Peril 06, designed to gauge the resilience of
the transportation infrastructure along the west coast of the United States.
Both of these exercises purpose post-facto damage limitation in the wake of an
expected strike by a detachment of Fragment-C of Schwassmann-Wachmann Comet.
Our government has been briefed on a daily basis about the probabilities relating to such
a strike, yet when it became more than apparent that such an impact would almost certainly
take place between May 24 and May 27 , the administration
countered suggestions for a public notice of immediate preparations with the imposition
of a media blackout. Naval Intelligence personnel have also been forbidden to discuss
this matter even with members of their own families.

It is my moral duty as an upholder of the oaths I have taken to warn my fellow Americans,
particularly those who live along the eastern seaboard, that the risk of a major tsunami is
extremely high and that their lives are consequently in great danger. I urge each and every
one of you to make any preparations you feel are necessary to survival and to inform any
relatives or friends you may consider endangered by the impending catastrophe.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Anyone with a bible should go to revelations chpter 12 and read what happens after the first trumpet blast..from what ive read two burning objects will land in the oceans..this could be exactly what will produce these tsunami's everyone is talking about..

I live right on the east coast so im alittle bit worried..does anyone know the likely hood of maryland surviving a tsunami?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
it's probably related to this "internet prediction" that has been going around
see these threads

Possible Mega-Tsunami May 25 2006

NASA says comet fragments won't hit Earth

FEMA doing tsunami drill. connected to the comet?

And since you're NOT providing sources, this thread is going to the Dreams and Personal Predictions forum.

[edit on 5-23-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Anyone with a bible should go to revelations chpter 12 and read what happens after the first trumpet blast..from what ive read two burning objects will land in the oceans..this could be exactly what will produce these tsunami's everyone is talking about..

I suspect you are referring to Revalation Chapter 8 which does indeed seem to describe a showering of a large broken up body of some extra terrestrial source.

Revelation 8

6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
7 The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.
8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Probably got the information from the MORON behind this website... www.savelivesinmay.com...

Please read this post and these threads debunking his crap:

Debunked in one post
Earth to have close brush with comet
73p/schwassmann-wachmann 3

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I had a dream about 8 months ago where i was in NY and i
saw this huge wall of water approach.

That was an opening promo shot for a movie about a year ago.
(or was it two years ago??) Can't remember the name of the
movie. A big wall of water coming into NYC. You saw it crashing
down through the city ...buildings topping as the water came
through.

Perhaps you are remembering that.

What the heck was that movie?? Oh well .. i'm getting old
and can't remember.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Probably got the information from the MORON behind this website...

Tell us how you REALLY feel! ha ha.

Earth to have close brush with comet
Yep .. this thread says it all and debunks it while having
fun with tin foil hats at the same time. Excellent thread!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The Day After Tomorrow

If you have a movie question, ask me. I know all.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

it seems to the rational mind that the government knows that there will be simulataneous strikes if they are planning fema exercises on both coasts this week.
[edit on 23-5-2006 by scienceguy94]

Yeah that's kinda freakin me out too...in fact I decided not to go to the beach this coming weekend. Isn't it also Memorial day weekend?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Didn't we go through this same thing a while back with the "Snowball" recording? Some ham operator supposedly intercepted a military transmission that was a countdown to some type of "impact"

Needless to say the impact never happened......but it made the rounds here at ATS.

My whole family lives in Florida and this stuff just irks me to no end. Even though I know it's not true, there's that little nagging fear that settles in your skull . Guess that's just human nature.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There has got to be a reason for all of these convergences.
Is it possible that 1/2 of ats will stop posting on may 26?
since many live on the coasts.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
oh great .....another useless "premonition" thread...... :bnghd:

i already have a boogie board so I am all set !!

please ...no more predictions !!! not one has ever come to pass !

...i predict that the sun will set around 8pm tonight est.......

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join