It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Does Al-Qaeda Hide In The U.S.???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
this article askes a question maybe you have wondered about, if al-qaeda is going to strike the U.S. on her own soil who here is going to rise up and do it ?? is it the seemingly nice young man next door, is he really a hidden cell operative for al-qaeda? do we do nothing about it for fear of offending somebody or do we try and expose the al-qaeda operative who has been hiding in plain sight!!

blog.lauramansfield.com...

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Whoever she is its a shame she wasn't around before 9-11 happened since she has so much info on the way Al-Queda works.

On her other page she has a article posted that says students in Iran have set up a 'Destruction of Israel' program. I searched the site she leaves as credit for the article with no luck finding the article.

It appears to me that he/she just feeds off the hatred and fear of a lot of people and nothing more.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
so what your saying is we should just sit back and wait untill the attack comes and just react to instead of being proactive and try and prevent an attack before it happens, maybe civilians should be allowed to purchase body armor in case of an elevated threat level

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'm seriously more concerned about the folks who profess to protect us, than i am of Al Qaeda cells.

What would one look like?

A geek?
A transient?
Dumb?
Suited up?

The streets are full of these people. How does one tell? Maybe we should write their command center in Washington and ask for clues.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I'm seriously more concerned about the folks who profess to protect us, than i am of Al Qaeda cells.

yep, i agree i just watched the david icke video "secrets of the matrix" the other day and the stuff he shows on bin laden is damning to the bush administration

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
this article askes a question maybe you have wondered about, if al-qaeda is going to strike the U.S. on her own soil who here is going to rise up and do it ?? is it the seemingly nice young man next door, is he really a hidden cell operative for al-qaeda? do we do nothing about it for fear of offending somebody or do we try and expose the al-qaeda operative who has been hiding in plain sight!!

blog.lauramansfield.com...

Who says Al-Qaeda actually exists? Is it something dreamt up by the US Government in order to prosecute Bin Ladin "in absentia" for the Nairobi Embassy bombing?

I think the whole idea of "international terrorism" is a complete fraud.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

... Maybe we should write their command center in Washington and ask for clues.

years ago, up there in D.C. there was a hotbed of ME men at
16th Street & Q Street, NW
the lodging then was named "Cairo Hotel"...
i'm pretty sure they've moved on post 9-11,
If anyone there ever had any contact or '6 degrees of seperation'
with AQ or whatever.

anyhow, that's an assignment...if you choose to accept the mission....

Ox

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Where does Al-Qaeda hide in the USA? In the imagination of everyone that believes the GPB.. Or better known as Government Propaganda Bullcrap.. That's all it is.. It's fed to us through the media, through the government.. it's all crap.. all of it.. there will be no more terrorist attacks, Why? Because the enemy has been established.. Before 911 the USA had no active enemy, so.. The Government created one with "terrorist attacks" and has fed the american people GPB so much, that now, they believe anything..

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
what about all those Al-Qaeda training camp videos fox news is always showing, you know the ones with the guys storming some demolished apartment complex in the middle of nowhere, surely there's some truth to the Al-Qaeda story

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
Where does Al-Qaeda hide in the USA?

Same place Muhammad Atta hid .. in plain sight.

Before 911 the USA had no active enemy

Baaaah!

WTC attack #1 ring a bell?
How about the USS Cole?
The bombings during the Clinton years?
The Uganda embassy bombings?
When our marines were blown up over there ...
etc etc etc

It isn't that they weren't active. It's that we
weren't active back against them!!

[edit on 5/23/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
In all fairness i do have to say before 9/11 we had enemies. Its just that after 9/11 they went hogwild , Bush calling the Axis of Evil didnt help, and WAR became very evident on the horizon.
The name "Bush" around the world does not sit well, anyway. There's many factors why they came out of the woodwork. The fact that most of the 9/11 hijackers were sitting at home watching the USA flash their pictures as hijackers didnt help either!!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Where are they?

I'm guessing at the CIA headquarters...

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

In all fairness i do have to say before 9/11 we had enemies. Its just that after 9/11 they went hogwild , Bush calling the Axis of Evil didnt help, and WAR became very evident on the horizon.

I believe this is the key. Look at how many South American countries we have lost as a result of this administrations policies. Rather then making friends and having less enemies we are making more enemies and less friends. Bolivia even went as far as to legalize Cocaine farming, thats how much they care about Americans right now. Zilch. After all the years of banning trade with Cuba we should have tried to make steps towards them as soon as USSR fell instead of over 40 years of sanctions and pushing them away. I won't even get into the Middle East because god forbid anything done over there is golden rule.
If we were spending all this money we put forth into Iraq we could have probably housed and fed millions of Americans and people internationally as well!
Thats the best damn PR you could ever get. You don't worry about people coming to kill you if you are giving them a leg up out of the quicksand.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i agree with what you said in the above post with the exception of the south american countries and their coc aine production, i dont think that it's possible for america to buy her way out of the drug problem it's just to big of an industry to think that we could buy our way out or give them enough money & special aid to convince them to give up coc aine production.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
american countries and their coc aine production, i dont think that it's possible for america to buy her way out of the drug problem

Yes you are right, especially with these people that have political clout smuggling stuff over the borders as well as politicians, military and police officials down there making money as well, but to openly allow the growing,harvesting and manufacturing by the government shows a lot of contempt and should stand for something as far as sending a message goes.

Pie

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
It is a certifiable fact that you never even heard of al qaeda before 9/11.
they never appeared on a list of terrorist organizations before 9/11.
google never even heard of em.

pre 9/11 they were known as "the base".

Where did "the base" come from. they were formed by former Tip O'neill to smugghle drugs into mena ark. to sell on the streets of america. the proceeds went to buy weapons that two congressmen funneled to osama bin laden in Kandahar Afghanistan to figth the russians when they inveaded afghanistan.
Read George criles book "Charlie wilsons war". crile is a veteran 60 minutes reporter who covered barry seal and the mena ark. coke smugggling operationa dn weapons transfer to afghanistan and iran and irag.

According to Crile "Congressmen murtha and wilson" supplied osama,saddam and iran with weapons. they supplied both sides with weapons in the iran/ iraq war.

THE NAME OF THE DRUG/WEAPONS SMUGGLING OPERATION WAS CODE NAMED
"THE BASE" IT REFERRED TO A DATABASE OF ALL THE COVERT OPERATORS INVOLVED IN WEAPONS AND DRUG SMUGGLING IN THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT.

AL QAEDA IN AMERICA IS IN YOUR INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY AND IN YOUR GOVERNMENT i.e. congress - albeit wilson is retired but murtha is still a member of the base [ al qaeda if you talk arabian]. BUT DON'T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, READ IT FOR YOURSELF.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by googles bin hijacked]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
They hide under any rock were cowards would hide. They hide in houses of religion ,they hide behind their woman and children because they are cowards.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Question: ' Where does Al Queda hide in the USA ?

Answer: They hide in the not terribly inventive minds of the creative-fiction writers within the governments of the US and Israel --- and their lapdog media whores.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Stop saying al qaeda please. you are confusing the kiddies. speak english.

english is the official language of america. everybody repeat after me and quit using arabic words. Say DATA BASE, THATS IT, DA TA BASE.

The anthrax wasn't sent yo you, just the media and the senate got anthrax. THEY HAVE TO SAY "AL QAEDA", you can feel free to translate. It's okay, go ahead and say DATABASE. That will help you recover your reason and sanity.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by googles bin hijacked]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by googles bin hijacked
Stop saying al qaeda please. you are confusing the kiddies. speak english.

english is the official language of america. everybody repeat after me and quit using arabic words. Say DATA BASE, THATS IT, DA TA BASE.

No it aint. America has no official language however the majority speaks it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join