It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Blinked.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I never would have thought that it was in the realm of possibility, but America sold-out 27 million vet's. The alternative was catastrophic, but so is the decision to sell-out our vet's.
The idea is to make America's vet's blame bush and the Republican's. It's only going to get worse for the GOP when the vet's don't get their check's, have their accounts robbed and so on. Between now and the elections our vet's are going to have it rough.

It's makes my blood boil that while all that was going on, the perpatraitor was recieving an award for courage. I suspect he'll be speaking out and be "outraged" that the Bush administration was so sloppy with the vet's records. He'll be a vet's hero now because he will 'speak out" for them and trash Bush and Rumsfeld.
You have to resort to filthy blackmail when you anger 27 million vet's by calling our Marines murderers. Oh well, he'll just "SPEAK OUT" for the vet's and condemn the GOP as inept. He'll be the big hero and his party will dominate in the November elections.

Imagine that folks, he blackmails our government to make them turn over vet's records so he can make vet's lives miserable FOR HIS OWN POLITICAL GAIN.

Those little suitcases are turning into a really big problem. Personally, I'd have said " screw you, kill everybody, you're not screwing the vet's so you can get back in their good graces and play the hero." I never ever in a million years would believe that the GOP would not only surrender our vet's but their own dam party as well.

HE WHO CAN CREATE THE CHAOS CAN BRING ORDER OUT OF THE CHAOS- AND BECOME A HERO. SO MUCH COURAGE.

You'll be hearing the big hero speak out everytime the pension checks are late, sent to the wrong address, records lost, bank accounts raided for campaign cash for the BIG HERO. The vet's will love the BIG MAN OF COURAGE FOR SPEAKING OUT IN THEIR DEFENSE. LITTLE DO THEY KNOW HE IS THE ONE WHO CAUSED THEIR MISERY.

Well, I'll let the mod's do their part and protect the BIG HERO. THE MAN WITH ALL THAT PROFILE IN COURAGE. move the thread boy's. Hell, it's only the 26 million vet's that have to suffer. you can't be making a big deal out of it, can you.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SPIN A WEB AND START TO DECIEVE. YOU CAN NEVER TELL THE TRUTH THEN. I really and truly thought that our leaders would not give in to blackmail. So much for not negotiating with terrorists.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Man this anti bush propaganda is hurts my head.

I don't like america.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Congratulations, you have a glimpse of the way the world works. Politics has no friends, only enemies. It's not about proving yourself the best, it's about proving your enemies the worst; it's all for political gain, for more power. Of course the Bush Administration is going to get blamed for almost everything that goes wrong. First of all, that has pretty much been a constant "duty" of the government. To get blamed for everything that goes wrong in the country. Second, the Bush Administration has made some EXTREMELY questionable decisions in the past few years, not to mention the fact that the Administration's approval ratings are unimaginably low. It's just how politics works, don't get to worked up about it.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by googles bin hijacked
Well, I'll let the mod's do their part and protect the BIG HERO. THE MAN WITH ALL THAT PROFILE IN COURAGE. move the thread boy's. Hell, it's only the 26 million vet's that have to suffer. you can't be making a big deal out of it, can you.

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SPIN A WEB AND START TO DECIEVE. YOU CAN NEVER TELL THE TRUTH THEN. I really and truly thought that our leaders would not give in to blackmail. So much for not negotiating with terrorists.

Nah, not going to happen. It will stay right here, as set for an example all can read.
got a problem bub, try correctly redesignating this obvious misdirected anger.

It is not the mods you are angery with, so lets not blow steam off on them. You got a reason to suspect we protect the shrubinites, present it. Other wise I suggest you unjack yourself, because that was a minor malfunction.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by googles bin hijacked
It's makes my blood boil that while all that was going on, the perpatraitor was recieving an award for courage.

You are referring to this:
JFK library honors Murtha, Mora with Profile in Courage award

So congressman Murtha is the alleged perpetrator?

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Xenophobe]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
can someone fill me in on what actually has happened ? i havent heard anything yet about some vets pronlems and who is the big hero ?
it isnt Bush ist it ?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Bush is no hero, he can go prune his roots. Him and his garden gnome too.

As for the vets, when some thing official is said, perhaps more will be known.
However Omniscient said it pretty well, and that sums it up also.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm feeling you MOD. Sorry.
I was flyin on adrenaline when i wrote.
We were contronted with two evils and the lesser was to evil to bear.
People need to think rationally, how can they think that Bush is so inept?
How can a guy bash the prez and vp only to get a polite response back?
how can BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS STAND AND GIVE A STANDING OVATION TO A GUY WHO BASHS THE PREZ, VP AND OUR TROOPS.
Don't you see whats going on here. a single tour of service in nam 40 years ago doesn't make you above reprisal. and the congress man is called ahero. why?

He was in the RESERVES for 30 years, not active diuty. people think he is a retired war hero with 30 years in the marines. he served active one year and awarded himself medals after he got elected. he was in congress the last 20 years of his marine service. he went to the pentagon one week end a month. he used his position in congress to have himself promoted several times to colonel.

AND HE HAS YOUR GOVERNMENT BLACKMAILED. TRUST ME.

OR YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK YOUR "I'VE BEEN IN THE SYSTEM FOR YEARS GUY" IN THIS FORUM FOR INSIDE INFO. LOL

[edit on 23-5-2006 by googles bin hijacked]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You post this at 10:22pm on the 22nd why not post on the board that you started?

www.belowtopsecret.com...

rant all you want here though im not exactly sure what your point is, you should go explain your self as to why you made that claim and then just left the discussion with out explaining why exactly you did what you did?
I on the other hand will add you to my ignore list.

new topics

top topics

join