It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is may 23rd 1:15 A.M.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It was 5-23 btw

When we are faced with fear we need to A) face it or deal with it.
Life may not be posh to manys standards but when faced with a situation you need to understand what is happening with such a situation or felling of one.

Many of you get very scared from a dream or if your playing around with how to predict. You kno those days you have a gut feeling of something bad is gonna happen and it does. Well look at it no different. I use to get those gut feelings when say a car accident was gonna happen. Well the last time it happened I listened to the feeling and I did not have a badd occurence. We get these feelings not just to scare us but to learn how to listen and learn how to deal with it. I find when I am put under enough fear I can always work it out no matter what it is since the fear gives us motivationa and power.

Now as far as 5-23 goes

www.exodus2006.com...

exodus2006.com...

exodus2006.com...

exodus2006.com...

As far as the above message in regards to May 22nd it sounds as if he is talking of a person on a biblical scale. A prophet? Someone stronger than most?

1:15 A.M was just talking about local time.
The codes in the links above came from this main page that has them categorized:
exodus2006.com...

[edit on 22-5-2006 by 32genroman]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
What does all this mean? Does it have anything to do woth the May 22nd thread. I can't see the links because they are blocked by the school for some "Untraditional Flokelore" crap, whatever that means.

[edit on 23-5-2006 by spidy]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is a duplicate thread. Please use the existing thread to continue this discussion:

Today is may 23rd 2006

Thread Closed

join