It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think nephilim ever existed ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Anything written in the bible has to be taken with a grain of salt I'm afraid. Whilst many talk about things in the bible being proved by archealogical studies and finds, the main point is that yes, whilst there is a Bethlehem, and there is a north star etc, the very big things, the foundations of the bible and the story, and the proof laid down in the bible of these things as to there existence, have not been proven.

Is there evidence God existed? No.

Is there evidence of the 10 commandments written on stone slabs? No.

Is there evidence Jesus existed? No.

Is there evidence of the Holy Grail? No.

Is there evidence of the Arc of the Convenant? No.

Is there evidence of the Nephalim? No.

So, until evidence shows up, it's all just a theory and a nice little story.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yes and they do now! I personally know someone who was involuntarily impregnated by a creature who apeared to her while she was sleeping. He was wearing a mask and turned out to be a known Chinese dragon demon upon investigation. The fetus grew abnormally fast and medical tests were unusual (she aborted it) After praying to the father of Jesus Christ she was shown a mark to wear on her body to prevent this from ever happening. She also encountered the creature again this time it was in it's true dragon form and accepted defeat by God the father and left. I believe there are others who had similar experiences.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Well unless one is a supporter of the alien theory, in which case they would be part alien instead

You also need to consider that Angels and these aliens that you speak of, could be one in the same.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join