It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians: 2000 year history of genocide against Jews!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Etc....etc....etc.....Wonderful history those Christians have.......You decide to create a new religion by creating a Messiah and attempt to kill everyone that doesn't agree or agree to convert.

Damn man, did you even read the Old Testement? Christians didn't create the "messiah". That was the theme of the Old Testement. Adam screwed up and an equitable sacrifice was needed to atone for the loss of perfection. The entire OT is a map to Christ. Look at Daniel, Jeremiah, damn, Genesis for that matter.

What's the problem here?

I'm not into it but I could provide instances of Jewish attrocities on neighboring peoples. DOCUMENTED in the OT.

Once again, what the hell is the problem? And don't go with Nazi Germany, that was about as Christian as the KKK.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The problem is religion. Don't the Jesuits have a lot of bad press right now? But anyway....

Religion is evil.

God is good!

In the past religion has been used for both good and evil. In the 4’Th post-Atlantian root race man was guided through life by certain brotherhoods which controlled religion from behind the scenes. These brotherhoods were at times fulfilling an important role in supporting man's development. But as always, just as when the Atlantian black magicians corrupted the Egyptian mysteries and the spiritual sun worship became a materialistic sun worship - human sacrifice entered in along with many other dogmatic.

Since the time of Christ, man has not needed any brotherhoods to guide him. Man is to be spiritually free. The time we live in is about speaking truths plainly and allowing us all the freedom to decide which path to choose.

The Jesuits have always basically been ONE with communism and since the 1800's have merged with certain brotherhoods in supporting the "New World Order" from very top level. Mind you, I have many Catholic friends and they are not at all aware of this but the problem lies more at the Cardinal level. Consider how even the orthodox Jewish people,and many Christians are all awaiting for the return of the Messiah or King Jesus, or the second coming into flesh. Sadly, many will be deceived as the Christ (Logos) will never come again in flesh, but comes in spirit (on a cloud - as per the Bible).

Who is teaching that Jesus comes to rule in flesh? The Jesuits have always held a materialistic view of KING JESUS and it is thus materialism itself that has made religion a problem at times - and not religion per se.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Damn man, did you even read the Old Testement? Christians didn't create the "messiah". That was the theme of the Old Testement. Adam screwed up and an equitable sacrifice was needed to atone for the loss of perfection. The entire OT is a map to Christ. Look at Daniel, Jeremiah, damn, Genesis for that matter.

Yes...I've read the Old Testament. Who wrote it? Men! Adam? Loss of perfection? Being human = lack of perfection (it comes with the territory). God knows this because He made us. There was never any loss of perfection (do you honestly think we were supposed to be perfect and Satan disguised as a snake coerced Eve into eating an apple?? Wow....I have some great swamp land in Florida for sale at a great price)...the whole Adam & Eve thing is a nice fairy tale...but it's not the truth. Where did the dinosaurs come from if there was nothing before Adam & Eve?

The entire OT is a map to Christ? So? A map fictitiously written by men. That's about as good as a treasure map you can buy at a gift shop showing where some pirate's booty is hidden.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Yes...I've read the Old Testament. Who wrote it? Men! Adam? Loss of perfection? Being human = lack of perfection (it comes with the territory). God knows this because He made us. There was never any loss of perfection (do you honestly think we were supposed to be perfect and Satan disguised as a snake coerced Eve into eating an apple?? Wow....I have some great swamp land in Florida for sale at a great price)...the whole Adam & Eve thing is a nice fairy tale...but it's not the truth. Where did the dinosaurs come from if there was nothing before Adam & Eve?

The entire OT is a map to Christ? So? A map fictitiously written by men. That's about as good as a treasure map you can buy at a gift shop showing where some pirate's booty is hidden.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

The OT was written by Jews, so would you care to tell me why YOU are now "persecuting the Jews?"

In other words, what's your damn point?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The OT was written by Jews, so would you care to tell me why YOU are now "persecuting the Jews?"

In other words, what's your damn point?

I'm not persecuting anyone. I was simply responding to your last post. I would call Christians committing genocide against Jews persecution, but I wouldn't call finding the OT hard to believe "persecution." It doesn't matter what religion the people were that wrote it...what matters is just that...it was written by people, not God.

Plus....if the OT was written by Jews as a map to the Messiah, why don't Jews believe Jesus is the Messiah? Jews are still waiting for the arrival of the Messiah aren't they?

Peace!

[edit on 22-6-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Jews are still waiting for the arrival of the Messiah aren't they?

I'm not wrong with the above statement, am I? Jews are still waiting for the arrival of the Messiah, are they not??

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Jews are still waiting for the arrival of the Messiah aren't they?

I'm not wrong with the above statement, am I? Jews are still waiting for the arrival of the Messiah, are they not??

Yes. Some orthadox Jews are waiting for the Messiah and so are some Christians and some Muslims also etc. But that does mean 'they' speak on behalf of all the others; nor does it mean that the Messiah will be who or what they are expecting him to be.

The later part is the scary part and I'm afraid few understand it, unless they see the defacto materialism in the idea of a person (A KING) solving all problems which we are somehow to lazy to solve ourselves. King Jesus is a very bad idea; but we should NOT be mistaking 'a King' for the 'Christ Principle.'

[edit on 30-6-2006 by Cinosamitna]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join