It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians: 2000 year history of genocide against Jews!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

It appears you are behaving exactly as Christians have been since around 300 AD. Thank you for doing such a fine job of proving my point and making your people proud. I think the last time I heard someone called jew boy was around third or fourth grade.

Lets see, around 300 AD was the time Roman Emperor Constantine backed the bishops of Rome and started the Catholic Church.

Constantine was a high priest in the temple of the sun god.

I think you need to check your history and find out what really happened. You need a dose of truth.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Lets see, around 300 AD was the time Roman Emperor Constantine backed the bishops of Rome and started the Catholic Church.

I think you need to check your history and find out what really happened. You need a dose of truth.

That's funny...I always thought the catholic Church WAS and IS a Christian organization. I need a dose of truth? Do you have one?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

That's funny...I always thought the catholic Church WAS and IS a Christian organization. I need a dose of truth? Do you have one?

Sure. Why is it that that the Catholics attacked the Jews in the Crusades. Why has the Vatican never recognized the nation of Israel? The Jews are Gods chosen people whom God says he would restore to their land and protect after they are restored and yet the Vatican has not recognized Israel.

Now you can tell me that was Indians that threw tea in the ocean during the Boston tea party or ............................You should get the picture.

Christians are saved by faith in Jesus the Christ. Catholics teach a salvation by works message. There is quite a difference though the wrapper appears the same.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Sure. Why is it that that the Catholics attacked the Jews in the Crusades. Why has the Vatican never recognized the nation of Israel? The Jews are Gods chosen people whom God says he would restore to their land and protect after they are restored and yet the Vatican has not recognized Israel.

Jews are God's chosen people? Then why doesn't God just destroy everyone else? Why? Because ALL human beings are God's people. Did God make mistakes when He created non-Jews?

If God is all powerful, why didn't He restore their land and protect them as you say? Is the Vatican more powerful than God? Your statement seems to suggest such.....

We all know the Vatican is a joke. And the Pope...well what is the Pope? The King of the Catholic Church?

Jews aren't God's chosen people. Christian's aren't God's chosen people. We are all God's people.....it's a shame that people can't figure that out. Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, Pagans, Atheists, Agnostics, etc., etc. etc....He loves us all. Get over it....and get on with it!

It's "Love thy neighbor as thyself" not "love thy neighbor if he is like thyself...otherwise, hate him".....God's love is like a mother's love. He loves us all in spite of ourselves. We could be the biggest screw ups and He'll still love us.

Chosen people......LMAO!!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Personal attacks will not be tolerated!

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Please post within the T & C's.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I completely agree, Exciteable_boy, and thanks for bringing up this thread. Everybody sooner or later has to re-evaluate their lives, and look at our past selves in order to avoid making old mistakes. What is the point of rejecting every comment about Christianity's mistakes? We should instead embrace them so that they won't happen again.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Now you can tell me that was Indians that threw tea in the ocean during the Boston tea party or ............................You should get the picture.

Christians are saved by faith in Jesus the Christ. Catholics teach a salvation by works message. There is quite a difference though the wrapper appears the same.

Im going to say this one more time here but I doubt you will ever understand it, ever. there are Christians within the Catholic church but the Catholic church is not Christian. There are no popes in Heaven, their place is reserved in Hell as are all those who hide behind the Name of Jesus Christ and do evil. Like wise all those who persecute Jesus through his followeres will have their place in Hell.

You want a dose of truth Excitable boy? there is one for you! Now follow the path laid before you Persececute kill and destroy its whats in you. Do this all the while calling the Christians the true biggots.

The truth is you would rather hate Christians from your darkness rather than ever learn what it really means to be come one. You seek to extinguish the light that shows you who and what you really are. But, you can't and neither can anyone else hence so many christian martrs- which you failed to mention!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar
......there are Christians within the Catholic church but the Catholic church is not Christian. There are no popes in Heaven, their place is reserved in Hell as are all those who hide behind the Name of Jesus Christ and do evil......

The truth is you would rather hate Christians from your darkness rather than ever learn what it really means to be come one......

Most hypocritical post of the day. A Christian passing judgement on another Christian, telling another Christian to not pass judgement on other Christians. How moronic.
I'll bet the Pope is alot more holy and devout than you could ever attempt to be in your life....
....you don't know him personally so leave him alone.
:shk:

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
My condolences to you exitable, I also grew up in the -catholic- faith, however I saw the people and the ideology of this organized religion to be corrupt, so I refused to ever support any of these organized religions again. So now I worship Satan and all his glory. Praise Satan!

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

So now I worship Satan and all his glory. Praise Satan!

There is no satan. I guess some want there to be a satan, but I do not understand why! There is no logic to the existence of a "satan."

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Jews are God's chosen people?

Jews are Jehovah's chosen people to populate his land (the seed). If a Jew that refuses Jehovah's son (Jesus Christ) the Messiah dies today in his current state. According to the word of Jehovah (through his son) they will perish in the same manner that anyone else will. So in that respect WE ARE ALL equal. The Jewish bloodlines are Jehovah's seed and then lucifer has his seed from the descendants of Cain (lucifer's son).

Here's the catch. Cain's seed also claim to be Jews right along with the rest. They have tried to exterminate Jacob's bloodline since it began. Cain succeeded by killing Abel, but another pure bloodline was started with Adam's son Seth. You have 13 tribes (illuminati families) of lucifer's (through his son Cain) seed and 12 of Jehovah's seed (through his creation Adam to Jacob).

Ok Jehovah said he'd gather his people into Israel from all nations? Lucifer is counterfeiting that as we speak. Lucifer is gathering his seed from all nations into his counterfeit Israel for the coming of his false christ.

If Jehovah is only going to seal 144,000 from his 12 tribes during the tribulation to repopulate the new millineum, that means there are about 14,000,000 that wont be (according to this site). My question is how many believe in Jesus Christ and will be removed before hand? Now take whatever sum you get 14,500,000 - Jews whom believe in Jesus Christ - 144,000 = will be roughly the sum of the existence of lucifer's (pure?) seed alive today.

At the start of the tribulation there will be only 144.000 Jews that don't believe in Jesus Christ but are the pure seed of Jacob and will be kept alive supernaturally by Jehovah. That leaves the rest of that 14,500,000 being saved (belief in Jesus Christ) and lucifer's seed.

The seed of Cain has made an incredible attempt to fully exterminate the seed of Jacob over the centuries (Germany?). It ain't gonna work though.

Members of the seed of Cain can be eternally saved through Jesus Christ, but few are capable of receiving it (because of the literal DNA of lucifer they contain, maybe?).

There can't be many more than 144,000 Jews today that are "God's Chosen". The rest need Jesus Christ now like the rest of us. The 144,000 will too and will understand during the tribulation.

Then why doesn't God just destroy everyone else?

Because Jehovah's gracious enough to give everyone else a time frame and a choice to receive Jesus Christ and be eternally saved. After which everyone else will live on but in eternal torment.

Did God make mistakes when He created non-Jews?

Your confusing Jehovah with lucifer here.

Now! After saying all of that. Whether we be Cain's seed or not. Through Jesus Christ we are joint heirs to the very same promise made to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Better yet throw eternal life in the mix. In Jesus Christ WE ARE ALL equal.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wisesheep...thanks for the post, but sounds like a lot of gibberish to me! The whole Cain, Lucifer..etc.....bloodlines, Illuminati....etc. Nonsense. We are all Gods people. There are no chosen people. There are no people with the right religion. God doesn't want religion...people do. Religions came about as a way to control the masses and to gain power over them and/or become rich off of them...that's about it.

God doesn't believe in religion and He doesn't believe anyone on this planet is better than anyone else!!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Wisesheep...thanks for the post, but sounds like a lot of gibberish to me!

When one learns to appreciate it, gibberish evolves into one marvelous language! For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

When one learns to appreciate it, gibberish evolves into one marvelous language! For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

And you can't make a silk purse out of a pig's ear. Gibberish by definition will not evolve into a marvelous language. Gibberish is gibberish. A goat is a goat. A tree is a tree...etc....

When one asketh, one wants an answer...not gibberish. When one seeketh, one wants to find something other than gibberish. When one knocketh, one wants something other than gibberish to answer the door.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hi Exitable !

I apologize ahead of time for not knowing how to copy and paste quotes, as done on this board. I have opened up two windows to this thread to copy and paste your comments. Perhaps someone could give me a hint on how to do this....

I wanted to address some of your concerns. First, I concede all historical facts that you have quoted. You are correct, and it is horrific that the things you mention can be laid at the feet of those who call themselves "christian."

I question their christianity. Those who follow Christ should *follow* him! Jesus never killed, murdered, or called for others to be slain. Muhammad, on the other hand, ordered a woman and her children killed. [Ishaq: 676 – After killing the mother of five little sons, Muhammad said, “as meaningless as two goats butting their heads”] Also, many muslims could say that people blame all of Islam for what happened on 9/11. Could I get your take on this comparison?

In response to christians killing and persecuting Jews, if I am asked who caused Jesus to be killed, I say that I must look into the mirror to find the answer, not look to and point the blame at others. I was the one who put Jesus on the cross. I may as well have nailed the nails through his hands. I am humbled by God's forgiveness.

"Looks to me that based on the Christian history of genocide against Jews, Hitler was a good Christian!" To compare Hitler's deeds with deeds that were done in the name of christianity is fair, because hatred and murder were embraced within the hearts of those who commited such deeds before they were even done. To call Hitler a good christian is unfair, since he did not follow the heart or the love of God in inspiring his actions.

"I don't hate Christ. There is a difference between Christ and Christians...let's get that straight." So, you are saying that you don't hate Christ, but that (you hate his followers). Is this correct? Here's what Jesus himself said about this situation: "In as much as you have done it to the least of these, you have done it unto me." I am most guilty of this in as much as I have hurt others by being insensitive, rude and disrespectful.

"Are priests that molest and rape children also Satanically inspired? and are they trying to destory the true work of Christ?" I cannot say for sure, but I suspect so. Mankind's enemy takes good things (sexual desire, the desire to eat bread in the wilderness) and twists and perverts them into something that hurts us and others around us.

"You want to know why I have anger towards that church and other "Christian" organizations? Well now you know......they are all filled with corruption and disgusting crimes." Oh my God, I am pretty much speechless. There are not words to express the sorrow that I feel right now. I am just sitting here at the computer shaking my head. No wonder you are so angry and upset. I would be too.

I agree with you that the church *as a human organization* is rotten, and filled with corruption. I think Jesus would have a few choice words for our churches and those in leadership if he were here in bodily form.

"You think that every Christian is going to just sit here and listen to your &hit?" I will. I am willing to listen to you, Exitable.

"ALL human beings are God's people....He loves us all....He loves us all in spite of ourselves. We could be the biggest screw ups and He'll still love us." Truer words have not been spoken in this thread, Excitable, including all christian posters (myself included).

I have no further comment on your christian-bashing thread. What started as an objective discussion has become an object lesson to me. I hope that you can some day forgive christianity and it's followers for the pain caused to you, as I have seen even in the replies to this post. For in forgiveness, there is healing.

Most respectfully,
G.Houtchens
armchair coach
amateur historian

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thanks Houtchens...you seem like a good soul. God bless you and yours.

I said I don't hate Christ. That's correct. I think Christ was a mortal prophet. I think if he saw what happened after his death, he'd be pretty pissed off. I don't believe he ever wanted anyone to follow him to the level of fanaticism that many Christians have attained.

I don't think Christ would believe in Christianity or want the religion to even exist. I think he would just want people to be of God...to be with God.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for your response. There are some Christians who try to see and accept others without judgement. I am the least of them.

One last thing- I believe you are correct when you state that God does not want religion. I can already see people with question marks out there saying, how can this guy consider himself a Christian without religion? I repeat, God does not want religion. He wants relationship. There is a difference.

There is an interesting book that parallels the ideas that you and I have in common, Exiteable. It's a near death experience of a man named Robert Storm, who was a college art professor in the mid 1990's. He was vacationing in France and his intestine popped open from an infection. Due to no surgeons being available on the weekend at the hospital he was in, he suffered and died, but miraculously revived and survived.

The title of the book is "My Descent into Death: A Second Chance at Life." I mention this because I hear you stating some of the same ideas that are found therein, should you decide to read it for yourself.

I bless you in your sojourn in this wonderful experience we call Life =).

G. Houtchens
armchair coach
amateur historian

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

One last thing- I believe you are correct when you state that God does not want religion. I can already see people with question marks out there saying, how can this guy consider himself a Christian without religion? I repeat, God does not want religion. He wants relationship. There is a difference.

Thank you. Man created religion, certainly not God.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Looks to me that based on the Christian history of genocide against Jews, Hitler was a good Christian!

Hitler was not a Christian; nor anything much good. He was a member of an Ottoman-Freemasonic lodge and interestingly enough, was no Freemason either. I understand your frustration with the churches past. Please know that since the 1800's, the Jesuits have been outflanked by another more sinister group. What we are now dealing with today is a frightening topic to get into but it is certainly not dogmatic Christians or Jesuits pushing this agenda.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

the Jesuits have been outflanked by another more sinister group. What we are now dealing with today is a frightening topic to get into but it is certainly not dogmatic Christians or Jesuits pushing this agenda.

The problem is religion. Don't the Jesuits have a lot of bad press right now? But anyway....

Religion is evil.

God is good!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join