It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Linked to Egypt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
"The pyramids have always been said to link with aliens"

Not until someone wrote a book about it in the 1960's and made a lot of money.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
COrrect, a book called The Sirus Mystery by Robert temple is a good read, he got a lot of flak from Fbi and cia into his findings and his Nasa friends seemed to dissipate for his book.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
in regards to the glyphs, there are none in the great pyramid. that is what makes this one special. the pharaohs had their tombs covered in glyphs detailing their greatness. the great one is devoid of these. i have watched and read many things on this. there are as many theories on how they were built, but none of them have been proven. the ramp theorie doesn't hold for a structure this size. it would take almost as long to build the ramps so as to sustain the load of stones as well as people. as i stated before, they were building with straw mud bricks and small stone structures. then suddenly, out of nowhere this huge edifice is constructed. it will remain the worlds tallest building for almost 3000 years.

contrast with the luxor hotel here in vegas where i live. the great pyramid still dwarfs this pyramid, built with modern engineering. it took a few years to build this, and it is not even solid like the one in egypt. some of the stones in the great pyramid are so big and heavy that even our modern cranes have some difficulty moving objects of similar size and weight. yet, copper/bronze age man using only wood and leather and muscle and sweat lifted these and placed them?

i have no idea who really built the great pyramid. it is not beyond the realm of possibility that cheops co opted the pyramid for his own use. kings have done so many times in the past and present. aliens? have know clue.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I don't like egypt im getting tired of it.My head hurts from it.

fthe egyptians.

I heard that pyramids are everywhere on mars , moon, and area51.What does that prove.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join