It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Wondering if a UFO did land on earth, where do...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
you think it would decide to land, first off do u think they:

• Did some research first?
• Used there previous visits to test the response from each country?
• Weather?
• Maybe they have a landing area they claimed years and years and years ago?
• Or maybe land somewhere, where they have sent there kind already to live?

I'm sure you guys & girls and better suggestions, just trying to show my examples.

And does whatever country that gets this privilege get rights (like a Copyright) to get first dibbes on everything. (Im sure this only applies to good ol U.S.A, lol, only we would do something like that, j/k Maybe). And to a lesser extent get to use it as a Tourism slogan jingle. _javascript:icon('
')
I Personally think that would be the start of a war in itself (amongs ourself).
I'd love to hear your comments.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well i guess we as humans naturaly assume that ET UFO would only land on the land, (well i did and im a human) however its entirely feasible to believe that they could 'land' in the Ocean, i guess space travel would have similarities to traveling under water.

Its would be very difficult to guess correctly the intentions of an ET race however one would assume that if they were an intelligent race as we would understand it then then they would be interested in learning everything about this wonderful and unique planet while causing no change or interference in its evolution or environment in any way in order to preserve its purity of essence.

I would theoreticise that first contact would be made in space - neutral ground. We as a race are still taking our baby steps out of the goldfishbowl and yes, i mixed two analogies up there but if GWB can do it then so can I.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by freeradical]

[edit on 22-5-2006 by freeradical]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Crawford Texas.

Take that retard and dump him into open space.

Then Toronto Canada as its the most ethnically diverse city on Earth.

They would catch a Jays game, visit the hockey hall of fame have lunch at Shopsy's before leaving and flipping our poles for kicks.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ok "Whos out there", I'm assuming that you DO NOT believe that UFOs have landed on our planet before, since you're asking where we think they WOULD land if they decided to. I think TONS of UFOs have touched down on our planet. In oceans, on military bases, in fileds, on hills, on farms, in mountains.....

I think the question should be, where do you think they would NOT want to land? They probably would not want to land in a tar pit, quicksand, a pool filled with Jello, or on top of my car......to name a few.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i thought about this too. I always wondered why would they land on the president's lawn and not a less curupt persons lawn(or country).
why not the UK's Prime Minester's lawn? My lawn?

Personally i think they'll land in a few places at once.

When i say this i mean land in the Public.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Rappa Z]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there
you think it would decide to land, first off do u think they:

• Did some research first?

Of course they did, they wouldn't just come here land, come out of their spaceships and say ''we come in peace!''

• Used there previous visits to test the response from each country?

I believe they would, it would explain that UFO'S are seen around the whole world, and not just in North America.

• Weather?

Any sunny, CLEAR day will do.

• Maybe they have a landing area they claimed years and years and years ago?

Maybe, like at the military base S4.

• Or maybe land somewhere, where they have sent there kind already to live?

Yes, instead of getting seen by many people. IF they DON'T want to get seen by many people.

We have too look at many factors, but if they do land (which they have already, witnesses say) I would it enjoy it if it were in a public place, so everyone can face the truth!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
Ok "Whos out there", I'm assuming that you DO NOT believe that UFOs have landed on our planet before, since you're asking where we think they WOULD land if they decided to.

Maybe you should read what i wrote again, i never said that they never landed here, i actually said as an example that maybe they landed here eons ago. but thanks for replying. no ill finish ur reply.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
it would land on the white house lawn, alien would exit, and slap bush across the face.

[edit on 23/5/06 by articulateka0s]

new topics

top topics

join