It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely powerful new clip by 911eyewitness

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
A search at the EHP online website came up with 8 relevant articles regarding research by EHP at and around the WTC sites :
Search Results for: keywords:"World Trade Center" -url:"abstract" -url:"-abs.html"
Document count: keywords:"World Trade Center" (16) -url:"abstract" (3338) -url:"-abs.html" (672)

These are those 8 articles published by EHP (Environmental Health Perspectives), in the USA, covering health effects on emergency personnel and common citizens around 9-11-2001 in New York :

1. NIEHS News. NIEHS Responds to World Trade Center Attacks. (Environmental Health Perspectives Volume 109, Number 11, November 2001)
(Full news article) :
www.ehponline.org... (Last Updated: October 12, 2001)

On dangerous ground. Nearly six thousand illnesses and injuries have been reported to date among rescue workers in the wake of the World Trade Center attacks. Studies now under way are investigating what the workers are being exposed to at the work site and may help avoid even more environmental health effects among both workers and residents.

So, in November 2001 they had already +/- 6.000 illnesses and injuries reported at Ground Zero....before October 12 !

Btw, interesting huge, cut collumns. Cut in what manner?

The next ones are those follow-up studies mentioned above, covered in the last 5 years, to be found online :

2. Characterization of the Dust/Smoke Aerosol that Settled East of the World Trade Center (WTC) in Lower Manhattan after the Collapse of the WTC 11 September 2001. (Environmental Health Perspectives Volume 110, Number 7, July 2002.)
(Full article) :
www.ehponline.org...
(PDF file from same article) :
www.ehponline.org...

3. Major Study Finds Mixed Results in Review of Chemical Exposure to World Trade Center Firefighters.
Research in Environmental Health Perspectives Finds Some Elevated Levels, Some Not. (5 December 2003)
(Press abstract article) :
www.ehponline.org...

4. Biomonitoring of Chemical Exposure among New York City Firefighters Responding to the World Trade Center Fire and Collapse.
(Environmental Health Perspectives Volume 111, Number 16, December 2003.)
(Abstract article) :
www.ehponline.org...
(Full article) :
www.ehponline.org...
www.ehponline.org...

5. The World Trade Center Residents’ Respiratory Health Study: New-Onset Respiratory Symptoms and Pulmonary Function.
(Environmental Health Perspectives Volume 113, Number 4, April 2005)
(Full article) :
www.ehponline.org...
www.ehponline.org...

These data suggest that residents living in the community surrounding the former WTC experienced a higher rate of adverse respiratory health effects 1 year after the event compared with a control population.

And 3 other studies, see for yourself.

Now compare that to the first Barium and Strontium anomalies on this barchart from the USGS :
pubs.usgs.gov...
which indicate a damn high possibility of some sort of nuclear explosion having taken place on 9/11.
Ba and Sr are decay products of nuclear explosions and the main two first fission products of uranium.

One year ago I have posted a thread about small directional nuclear explosives possibly used in a WTC scenario, see :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and proceed to my Pacer Project, Orion Project post.

Can you imagine a - pulsed directional mini nuclear explosive - used at the bedrock foundations of the WTC core collumns? Just try to be creative.
Like a steel pusher plate which is brought into tremendous oscillation swinging. Which will break every bolt in every collumn. And bring the metal floor plates with the concrete slabs on top into heavy oscillation also.
Which will...turn all concrete into dust.

And, the residual radiation isn't such a big concern for powerfull evil perpetrators :
www.nationalterroralert.com...

Gamma radiation can travel many meters in the air and many centimeters once in human tissue; therefore they represent a major external threat. Dense material is needed as a shield. Beta radiation can travel meters in air and can moderately penetrate human skin, but clothing and some protection can help.
Alpha radiation travels a very short distance through the air and can’t penetrate the skin, but can be harmful if inhaled, swallowed or absorbed through open wounds.

Radiation in the first hour after an explosion is about 90 percent, with it going down to about 1 percent of the original level after two days. Radiation only drops to trace levels after 300 hours.

I bet that most of the readers had a somewhat different perspective of the minimum time needed to reach sustainable radiation levels for bio-mechanisms, such as the human body. In just 2 days a 1 % of the original level is already reached, and in 12.5 days only trace levels can be measured.
So, the perpetrators needed a minimum of 2 days to keep nosy researchers with Geiger counters away, and within 12.5 days they didn't have to worry about them at all anymore.

By the way, the first arived USGS dust samplers were NOT allowed at ALL at or near Ground Zero during the first days.
Only around 16 September were they allowed to take a few minimal samples in the streets around the WTC complex, still not inside the complex.
Ain't that strange.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
A comparison of delayed radiobiological effects of depleted–uranium munitions versus fourth–generation nuclear weapons.

Have a good look at the references at the end, and try to read on in a few very interesting ones.

Fourth Generation Nuclear Weapons. The Physical Principles Of Thermonuclear Explosives, Inertial Confinement Fusion, And The Quest For Fourth Generation Nuclear Weapons.

it is shown that "boosting," i.e., the technique of using a small amount of tritium to enhance the performance of a fission bomb, is also much easier than generally assumed. In particular, using this technique, building highly efficient and reliable atomic weapons using reactor-grade plutonium is straightforward.

Read the rest of my 1 year old posts if you are open for all possibilities, especially if you do not trust the "facts" given by the US government up till now.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
9/11 eyewitness for me is undeniable evidence, the explosions captured in the audio are so blatent. Who ever suggested that was wind passing over the mic is seriously misguided.

Have a look at some of these articles:

interesting discussion taking place around the use of nuclear devices in the wtc buildings:

www.apfn.net...

Another source pointing towards the usage of micro nuclear devices:

blogs.albawaba.com/Alexanderjames

A finish military experts opinion on the wtc collapse

www.saunalahti.fi...

some more info on the mini-nuke threat:

www....-------------------------/library/crime/terrorism/terror-tactics/suitcase-nukes/

Possible other use of mini nuke in bali:

www.vialls.com...

Old article pre 9/11 offically declairing the RnD of such devices:

www.worldnetdaily.com...

some more speculation around nuclear devices:

www.rense.com...

[edit on 6-7-2006 by Insolubrious]

[edit on 6-7-2006 by Insolubrious]

[Mod Edit: Link formatting - Jak

[edit on 23/9/06 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That is very interesting links.

I too saw the wind on microphone chat. I saw that same thread before from another board but the names were changed from these posters.

That would be some very angry winds. The best thing would be to have that murder investigation and settle it. How come you can have so many murders without one of those?

[Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary full quote of preceeding post - Jak]

[edit on 23/9/06 by JAK]

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
A comparison of delayed radiobiological effects of depleted–uranium munitions versus fourth–generation nuclear weapons.

Have a good look at the references at the end, and try to read on in a few very interesting ones.

Fourth Generation Nuclear Weapons. The Physical Principles Of Thermonuclear Explosives, Inertial Confinement Fusion, And The Quest For Fourth Generation Nuclear Weapons.

it is shown that "boosting," i.e., the technique of using a small amount of tritium to enhance the performance of a fission bomb, is also much easier than generally assumed. In particular, using this technique, building highly efficient and reliable atomic weapons using reactor-grade plutonium is straightforward.

Read the rest of my 1 year old posts if you are open for all possibilities, especially if you do not trust the "facts" given by the US government up till now.

Nice links, thank you!

On the Scholars forum Professor Jones stated that the only thing left after an efficient hydrogen fission would be helium. That would be gone quite quickly. He said the metal would show the actvity and it is regretful that an X-DA who was trained in what to do at a crime scene destroyed it in secret. A real shame.

Did he get punished for that?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

On the Scholars forum Professor Jones stated that the only thing left after an efficient hydrogen fission would be helium.

I assume that you mean hydrogen fusion ?

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget

On the Scholars forum Professor Jones stated that the only thing left after an efficient hydrogen fission would be helium.

Actually I am not sure what the WMD was but I can see that the power generated is in the WMD range.

I am hoping that they research and bring out more information. The google trailer on WMD at the WTC is a real juicy one.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I am hoping that they research and bring out more information. The google trailer on WMD at the WTC is a real juicy one.

Is this is the trailer you mean?

video.google.co.uk...

check out the 20 different key points they make on WMD usage at the WTC collapse. Very interesting indeed.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious

Is this is the trailer you mean?

video.google.co.uk...

check out the 20 different key points they make on WMD usage at the WTC collapse. Very interesting indeed.

Yes, it is very interesting.

I noted on the their site the number went to 23 points and that there are even more once the professor Jones sent a one page powerpoint slide to answer those 23 points.

posted on Aug, 31 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChapaevII

Originally posted by Mogget

Actually I am not sure what the WMD was but I can see that the power generated is in the WMD range.

Yes fusion is the one they are talking about. The same reaction that is taking place in the sun.

There seems to be a lot of disinfo earlier in this thread but now some valuable links are being provided.

For those who are happy with low rez instead of full quality there are 20 or so clips on Google if you search 911 Eyewitness that you can download quickly. It doesn't seem like these guys are in it for the money. Mainly educational theme trying to get people to start using their brains again.

I'm amazed that anyone in this forum still believes anything surrounding the official story. Pancaking was debunked by an engineer in scholars for 911 who found it took 90 seconds for a pancake effect to take place.

The 10 second claim is straight out of NIST and FEMA reports. One interesting point raised in the latest 911 eyewitness DVD is that tower 2 that was struck around the 80th floor fell in 10 seconds and the north tower 1 that was hit around the 95th floor fell in 8 seconds.

Since the speed of gravity would put 110 floors at roughly 10 seconds without air resistance the seismic data from Lamont Doherty that measured an 8 second signal can't be talking about debris hitting the ground.

This is avoided by all the official reports. Since the EM pulse in the new WMD at the WTC trailer occurs at the beginning of the north tower collapse just like the seismic data in the FEMA report it's clear that the spike registering 2.3 is from a massive high speed explosive event.

Looking at the 20+ points I find it hard to see how some folks can easily cast aside this hypothesis without offering an alternative explanation.

There are official studies for tritium that recorded significantly high levels in the ground water. This was originally attributed to EXIT signs in the towers and then later corrected so that now they claim that 8 signs from two jetliners raised the level in the ground water. They also throw in some night vision scopes from the WTC6 armory for good measure.

However the university dust study by Cahill found 50 peaks that have not been explained so this is strong support for a possible fusion device.

The fact that paper survived is not as amazing as the fact that everything else turned to dust. Firefigthers reported that they found no large pieces of anything in the rubble.

Pancaking floors crush things. Observed evidence indicates pulverization.

Traditional explosives like TNT went out with the westerns. Now high powered stuff saves space and would be less conspicuous.

Seems to make perfect sense to use a small but powerful device in the basements to remove the heaviest steel in the center. The WTC1 transmission tower is dropping first as mentioned in official reports and well illustrated in the latest Hoboken disk.

This is strong evidence that something removed the central support first without any disturbance visible on the outside. Since 911EW shows a huge cloud of dust rising from the ground level before the tower fell this indicates that something happened underground.

Witnesses stated that they felt an earthquake like rumbling before each tower fell.

Since a new witness just came forward stating a Global Hawk hit the Pentagon and commercial jets couldn't penetrate the outer AND inner concrete reinforced walls I don't expect to see anymore nonsense about 757s. No luggage, no seats, no massive engines, no 757. Same for Shanksville.

Some folks just can't shake the mind control.

[edit on 31t

[edit on 31-8-2006 by Buffy]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buffy

Seems to make perfect sense to use a small but powerful device in the basements to remove the heaviest steel in the center. The WTC1 transmission tower is dropping first as mentioned in official reports and well illustrated in the latest Hoboken disk.

This is strong evidence that something removed the central support first without any disturbance visible on the outside. Since 911EW shows a huge cloud of dust rising from the ground level before the tower fell this indicates that something happened underground.

Witnesses stated that they felt an earthquake like rumbling before each tower fell.

Since a new witness just came forward stating a Global Hawk hit the Pentagon and commercial jets couldn't penetrate the outer AND inner concrete reinforced walls I don't expect to see anymore nonsense about 757s.

Well, something had to have made powder of the core before the demolition or it would have slowed its fall.

This is some of the saddest thoughts I had in a long time. How can they do this?

Where is this person that saw the Global Hawk?

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
A thermonuclear device?

Now I'm not up-to-date on all the theories surrounding this, but everyone is giving evidence to the planned demolition, and this vid talks about a nuke?

Now unless you have a radiation-proof nuke, no I don't think that's what brought those towers down . . . although those charred cars are highly suspicious.

I think they might have put explosive through out the middle of the building, their might have also been NY "Terrorist" bad guys in the building the public may not have known about for fear of more rebellion against the goverment, etc. also they did mention it on CBS News recently that radiadation levels at the Pentagon and WTC were about 4 times higher than normal before the attacks.

Which would explain why people couldn't get out, and were reporting people in rooms purposely blocking people in the top stories of both buildings durning Live TV at the time. I think this is all possible, but that doesn't prove anything.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
www.nyctv.com...

This is outside material but this is the story:

On Thursday exposure of a top-secret anti-terrorism program was made public. Federal officials flew helicopters over the entire city of New York making a complete radiological map of the entire city. Covering all boroughs from Staten Island to the outer reaches of the Bronx. This was all in the guise to help the NYPD prepare for a "dirty bomb” attack or other radiological disaster.

The Federal Department of Energy made this survey last year and found over 80 unexpected hot spots throughout the city and provided in a Report from the Government Accountability Office. The biggest problem so far is a huge hot spot in the Great Kills Park, a Federal Park on the South Shore of Staten Island and the spot where the 3 Trade Center Towers debris is thought to be.

It says more but this is something that needs to be looked into before FEMA cleans it all away and says everything is okay again.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There's another couple of sources for this as well one is HEREwww.nysun.com...

It's not uncommon for hot spots to be found actually. our tech has evolved so much so in the past 20 years, and our understanding of nuclear energies and tech has also.

Way back when, that 1 acre plot of forsted land was likely a dumping ground...before we knew what we were doing and what the future health risks might be.

Theres more information in another NY Times article in regards to ground water and Radium levels HERE

More information on naturally occuring radon and radium HERE

Also from the same source a list of Waste Sites USA

Check out the hefty list of waste Sites in the NY area common and you may get an idea of how radium and radon can leech into soil and water and deposit/accumulate in a common area.

if you google search you can find more information about levels across the country.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I think this was so serious that the area is now completely sealed off and the report is now been withdrawn.

It would be nice if it was just some radon in the basement going to kill only a couple people I guess? Actually it looks very bad the way they have now gone to a total blackout on major media at the same time as sealing that area. Something is going on I think.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
about them not wanting to have the story played out on CNN 24/7 and freaking everyone out. The area is totally overgrown and has been for ages according to the articles I've read on it.

Still there is a lot of guff about the toxic "dust" and other airborne particles that people breathed in and ingested after the towers "fell".

While I don't really buy the WMD or dirty bomb theory for 911...I do believe the towers had some serious technological help by way of thermite.

So many people now reporting ailments, asthma, bronchial infections, swollen glands that don't subside, headaches, stomach troubles.....

So many people still affected and more still that haven't yet had problems (or haven't come forward or been tallied).

The cancer rate amongst people present at Ground Zero and those in the path(s) of the clouds that blew out of NY will be the thing to watch.

It's so sad to say that, and even a major jump in mortality due to cancer STILL wouldn't be enough to for the CTs to be taken seriously.

Cancer doesn't label it's trigger for us so knowing what exactly caused it is impossible. That's a problem when trying to prove the Nuke theory.

So many people...it boggles the mind how many are affected directly and indirectly.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
www.nyctv.com...

The URL was good. I was surprised that it came out wrong here. Who knows?

Another recent find there on this topic:

www.nyctv.com...

Certianly compelling research. Reports are that the WTC is one of the "unexpected Hotspots"

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Looks like this theory is not so wild and crazy after all.

280 first responders with rare cancers.

The telltale sign for me was the tall chimmney as well as the pyroclastic flows highlighted in 911 Eyewitness. Rick Siegel called it early when he said the molten mass in the basement might only be explained by a nuke. Thermite burns out quickly and without a major blast to knock the steel it would cool down again with the steel beams still in place.

Even in the original 911 Eyewitness where the makers seemed reluctant to claim a nuke without an expert to publicly support it, they still compared the WTC to volcanic eruptions and that gives a clear indication of the scale of the explosive power required to create the pyroclastic flows of debris.

You see some dust along the ground with typical controlled demos but never a tall smokestack of rising debris characteristic of a nuclear size explosion.

Steve Jones is a fusion specialist who suddenly wakes up as the controlled demolition parade gains momentum only to help us believe that a small team of guys could have planted some off the shelf demo gear like thermite in a short period of time and then split back to the mountains perhaps?

Who better to shepherd the flock away from fusion into a safe limited hangout fallback position than a fusion specialist. 100% impossible says Jones BECAUSE the tiny piece given to him to examine 4 years after the fact only has traces of thermite.

Forget about the dust studies that measured record high amounts of nano-particles caused by molecular dissociation. Something Jones just doesn't seem to want to comment on. My crystal ball says once the Democrats regain power in the house, senate and White House, Prof. Jones service will be fullfilled and he will retire from the "911 truth scholars tour."

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop
A search at the EHP online website came up with 8 relevant articles regarding research by EHP at and around the WTC sites :
Search Results for: keywords:"World Trade Center" -url:"abstract" -url:"-abs.html"
Document count: keywords:"World Trade Center" (16) -url:"abstract" (3338) -url:"-abs.html" (672)

These are those 8 articles published by EHP (Environmental Health Perspectives), in the USA, covering health effects on emergency personnel and common citizens around 9-11-2001 in New York :

1. NIEHS News. NIEHS Responds to World Trade Center Attacks. (Environmental Health Perspectives Volume 109, Number 11, November 2001)
(Full news article) :
www.ehponline.org... (Last Updated: October 12, 2001)

On dangerous ground. Nearly six thousand illnesses and injuries have been reported to date among rescue workers in the wake of the World Trade Center attacks. Studies now under way are investigating what the workers are being exposed to at the work site and may help avoid even more environmental health effects among both workers and residents.

So, in November 2001 they had already +/- 6.000 illnesses and injuries reported at Ground Zero....before October 12 !

Btw, interesting huge, cut collumns. Cut in what manner?

The next ones are those follow-up studies mentioned above, covered in the last 5 years, to be found online :

2. Characterization of the Dust/Smoke Aerosol that Settled East of the World Trade Center (WTC) in Lower Manhattan after the Collapse of the WTC 11 September 2001. (Environmental Health Perspectives Volume 110, Number 7, July 2002.)
(Full article) :
www.ehponline.org...
www.ehponline.org...

3. Major Study Finds Mixed Results in Review of Chemical Exposure to World Trade Center Firefighters.
Research in Environmental Health Perspectives Finds Some Elevated Levels, Some Not. (5 December 2003)
(Press abstract article) :
www.ehponline.org...

4. Biomonitoring of Chemical Exposure among New York City Firefighters Responding to the World Trade Center Fire and Collapse.
(Environmental Health Perspectives Volume 111, Number 16, December 2003.)
(Abstract article) :
www.ehponline.org...
(Full article) :
www.ehponline.org...
www.ehponline.org...

5. The World Trade Center Residents’ Respiratory Health Study: New-Onset Respiratory Symptoms and Pulmonary Function.
(Environmental Health Perspectives Volume 113, Number 4, April 2005)
(Full article) :
www.ehponline.org...
www.ehponline.org...

These data suggest that residents living in the community surrounding the former WTC experienced a higher rate of adverse respiratory health effects 1 year after the event compared with a control population.

And 3 other studies, see for yourself.

Now compare that to the first Barium and Strontium anomalies on this barchart from the USGS :
pubs.usgs.gov...
which indicate a damn high possibility of some sort of nuclear explosion having taken place on 9/11.
Ba and Sr are decay products of nuclear explosions and the main two first fission products of uranium.

So does that mean a fission trigger was used instead of laser or antimatter?

Wouldn't that produce measurable residual radiation in the steel?

How can we prove molecular dissociation was the result?

[edit on 2-11-2006 by chris t]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
check out Ed Ward MD on the nukes at the WTC

www.thepriceofliberty.org...

The US Government's Usage of Atomic Bombs - Domestic - WTC
By Ed Ward, MD

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join