It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hello,

Like many others, i have watched the Conspiracy of Silence video and have no reason to doubt it's authenticity, or the credibility of Senator DeCamp.

The fact that DeCamp and others have named so many prominent individuals as being involved in the child sex ring, pedophilia, torture, murder, etc. and have never been sued for defamation is a clear indication there is something very credible and sinister to this story.

I believe that this child sex ring is the most important binding element in the fabric of the 'evilarchy' or 'illuminati' who (seek to) control the world.

Organized gangs - whether bikers, mafia, triads, oligarchs, freemasons, or other organizations - all require loyalty from members which is usually enforced via blackmailing it's members with immoral or illegal activities.

According to many victims in the video/book, there are many pictures and videos all over the world depicting these terrible crimes, lest someone decides to blow the whistle on the organization and needs to be blackmailed.

Crimes against children are the most heinous of all crimes, and this needs to be thoroughly investigated, not covered up or labeled a 'conspiracy theory' concocted by 'spooky-kookies'.

If those photos and videos were released into the public domain this network of 'evil-doers' would quickly collapse. I believe that this is why there has never been a lawsuit against DeCamp and others. The 'establishment' simply cannot afford this type of exposure and investigation while being so close to achieving their objectives of a 'New Orwellian Order'.

The one thing has been bothering me though is the opening text of the video which states that the documentary was to be aired on the Discovery Channel on May 3rd, 1994. It further states that it was even listed in TV Guide for that week, and several newspapers.

With such an obviously important program, one would think that many websites would show the 'proof' that this video was to be aired on the specified date and time. However, my research thus far has not led me to _any_ confirmation that this documentary was indeed to be aired at that time.

Although the video has spread like wildfire across the Internet, I have yet to see any scans or images from newspapers or TV Guide listing Conspiracy of Silence as being scheduled to be aired on May 3rd, 1994.

I even went so far as to track down a copy of TV Guide for that week, but much to my dismay there was no listing for the documentary on that day, or any other day for that matter. In fact, there was absolutely no reference to Conspiracy of Silence anywhere in book!

Perhaps not every issue listed the program, I don't know. The copy I obtained depicts Garth Brooks on the front cover.

Is there anyone out there who has documented proof (TV Guide, newspaper), that this video was to be aired on May 3rd, 1994, and could you please provide this proof online?

A documentary with such allegations and accusations needs every possible shred of evidence verified to gain/maintain credibility. Especially the first fact presented in the video!

Peace.

new topics

join