It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so this is self defence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
so this is self deffence wiping out an entire generation in one strike to get to one intended target in a crowded area.
and yet it is justified, when i see topics about palistinians striking israel i see everyone here up in arms but when generations of palistinians are wiped out by israel no one says anything,

bbc news
The small figure of Mariyah Amin lies in intensive care in a Gaza City hospital.
A fragment of shrapnel from an Israeli rocket has severed her spinal cord, and she will never move her arms or legs again.

In fact Mariyah will never even breathe again - at least not on her own.

Tubes link her to an artificial respirator, and every few seconds it fills her lungs. This is how it will have to be for the rest of her life - and she is only three years old.

Just a day earlier, Mariyah had been on her way across Gaza City to visit her auntie. Her whole family was in the car with her.

They were caught in the blast when the Israeli air force struck at a nearby vehicle carrying an Islamic Jihad militant.

Mariyah was not the only casualty.

Her five-year-old brother, Mohannad, her mother, Naimeh, and her grandmother, Hannan, are all dead.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/5/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
why has this been moved here when it clearly has everything to do with the war on terror.

jeez

[edit on 22-5-2006 by bodrul]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I refuse to get into the religious aspect of this post but I just have to say that my heart BLEEDS for that poor child and her suffering.

I am sure she will not be the last and it really is too bad that we as humans cannot just try and get along in this world.

Greed is the mother of ALL stuff Ups and unfortunately human life pays the ultimate price of the greed!

Very Sad

[edit on 22-5-2006 by sanctum]

new topics

join