It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombs in the WTC? Why not the terrorists?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So what's the point of the thread then?

Are we debating what ifs now? Or is this just another calculated distraction to waste our time?

[edit on 22/5/2006 by ANOK]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

Exactly how rich is Bin Laden? Or other members of his terrorist organizations?

As I understand it they are quite wealthy

Do you think they have the power to bring in these minds who are capable of scheming these plots? I certainly do.

They may not live the lavish lives we would expect of individuals this wealthy, but they certainly hold the power.

But what I am trying to get across is that these individuals are certainly in a position to obtain the quality of these elite.

I guess all this is possible. With enough Money you could buy all kinds of Technological wonders, right? Now, this is only speculation here, and proves nothing, but if they hate the west so much, don't you think someone would have been Nuked by now, if they are able to match elitist technology? They could slip Nukes in all over the place, and scramble any trace of where they came from, right? Making any retaliation all the more difficult to direct.

In regards to the hijackings being permitted, very true. Can we say whether or not they were permitted? Can we determine the extent of the American government in this operation? Can we conclude how deep the corruption goes?

Probably not.

I think we can conclude how deep the corruption goes with quite an impressive degree of accuracy, at this time, Chissler. Even if you believe these planes were hijacked without the assistance of the government, don't you ever forget that the Government are nothing more than Public servants. This implanted notion that it's the other way round is false, and highly dangerous. The people should demand proper answers, and overthrow anybody who #s about. Yet these days it's scandal, after scandal, after scandal, after scandal, but nothing is done about it.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Communication_Monster]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Monster

Now, this is only speculation here, and proves nothing, but if they hate the west so much, don't you think someone would have been Nuked by now, if they are able to match elitist technology? They could slip Nukes in all over the place, and scramble any trace of where they came from, right? Making any retaliation all the more difficult to direct.

I did think of this. And I believe that if Western soil was nuked, the response would be doubled whatever we faced, if our amount of weapons permitted. The response would without a doubt wipe these individuals off the planet and leave us all nowhere.

With the Taliban always releasing these tapes, it is obvious they are thriving off of the media exposure. Laying claim to 9/11, and other terrorist acts, all of this indicates that these people enjoy the exposure. If they were to nuke western soil to any degree, sources of Media would we wiped out and billions of lives would be lost. Nobody is left to fear the Taliban really, where would they go from here?

They settle for less casualties, and enjoy the media exposure. They can taste the fear in the common citizen, and this fear tastes much better than any death would.

See what I am getting at?

I believe the Taliban would rather see Americans afraid, than dead.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
So what's the point of the thread then?

Are we debating what ifs now? Or is this just another calculated distraction to waste our time?

Every 9/11 discussion seems to be based on What ifs I thought.

The thought Smith brings up is a valid point. Why is it that people who believe explosives were used to bring down the WTC, quickly jump to the conclusion these were planted by the government. Has the idea ever been brought up that the terrorists planted these explosives?

This is another What If, in a long list of What ifs.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Communication_Monster

Now, this is only speculation here, and proves nothing, but if they hate the west so much, don't you think someone would have been Nuked by now, if they are able to match elitist technology? They could slip Nukes in all over the place, and scramble any trace of where they came from, right? Making any retaliation all the more difficult to direct.

I did think of this. And I believe that if Western soil was nuked, the response would be doubled whatever we faced, if our amount of weapons permitted. The response would without a doubt wipe these individuals off the planet and leave us all nowhere.

Well, you haven't properly read my post, have you? If they scrambled any trace of where the nukes came from, and there is no fixed position at this time on Osama and his band of merry Al Queda operatives (YAWN...), then where would you direct your response that would be 'double whatever we faced'? Who would you wipe off the face of the Earth? Afghanistan? Pakistan? Iraq? Iran? Syria? Indonesia? Who would you wipe off the face of the Planet? Everyone?

I really don't know quite how to respond to the rest of your post without insulting you, so I'm just not going to bother.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
*Communication_Monster palms itself in the forehead*

Chissler, I apologise for, and retract my comments above about not knowing how to reply to the rest of your post without insulting you. I somehow drastically misread what you typed. Trust me to call you out for not reading my posts properly before replying, then go and do exactly the same myself, but worse. Damn I'm an Idiot sometimes. I think I should go to bed.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Communication_Monster]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You'll have to get up early in the morning if you plan on insulting me in an ATS thread.

Apoligies for missing a portion of your thread. I did read it all but obviously missed the tracing portion.

Thank you for the latter post.

Please feel free to respond, I enjoyed watching you pick my previous post apart. With your post I noticed where I had wholes in my post & beliefs.

I am not here to convince anyone of anything, I am only trying to figure out what it is I believe.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I used to be a cold war buff, a friend of mine and I used to debate issues of the cold war and I became quite a military machine buff and stratigist. When the cold war ended I needed something to fill the breach, so I got into international terror.

I know what the motive is, does anyone else?

It never was to bring America to its knees, if that happened then there wouldnt be a super-power that can change things for them now would there.

The reason behind terror has always been to shock America into paying attention to there predicament.

You dont ruin all that they had done so far, and then undo it all and get America to attak you by pulling something as boneheaded as 9/11.

9/11 was our gov. using shock and awe to go to war, to have an excuse for having to spend money on waging war, and most of all to finally get Americans to give up our bill of rights willingly so we do not have the power to stop corporations and the governement from doing whatever they want in the near future.

This is where we are today and we must soon make our STAND.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I hate conspirac theorists jackal.

Go conspire about something else.

It happened already thousands of people saw it forget about it.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawaii_boy

Did you call ME a jackal? OMG! I am the one YOU call fo HELP when there is no one else! Dont you call me a jackal! I dont conspire bud I happen to know a little more than most about how things work and I want our country to be America, the country that does not let the government let the corporations take advantage of its people.

Not the governement that has been taken over by the Mc corporate world. Next time you are bleeding to death on the side of the road and that man with the funny helmet states "Fire department, you have been in an auto accident, I am here to help you" remember that you called one a jackal.

I swear if America grows many more creeps I am going to retire!

[edit on 22-5-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Did you call ME a jackal? OMG! I am the one YOU call fo HELP when there is no one else! Dont you call me a jackal! I dont conspire bud I happen to know a little more than most about how things work and I want our country to be America, the country that does not let the government let the corporations take advantage of its people.

Not the governement that has been taken over by the Mc corporate world. Next time you are bleeding to death on the side of the road and that man with the funny helmet states "Fire department, you have been in an auto accident, I am here to help you" remember that you called one a jackal.

I swear if America grows many more creeps I am going to retire!

[edit on 22-5-2006 by LoneGunMan]
No man not you the topic creator.Im cool peace with you.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Every 9/11 discussion seems to be based on What ifs I thought.

The thought Smith brings up is a valid point. Why is it that people who believe explosives were used to bring down the WTC, quickly jump to the conclusion these were planted by the government. Has the idea ever been brought up that the terrorists planted these explosives?

This is another What If, in a long list of What ifs.

The notion that terrorists planted bombs in the WTC buildings is rediculous IMO but that wasn't the point I was making.

Why is Smith making this suggestion, when he argues that the towers collapsed naturally in all other WTC threads is my point. What's his motivation for this thread?

To send the discussion in another pointless direction to distract us from the real smoking gun issues, such as the towers having a concrete core??

There is no way anybody could have planted bombs in the WTC towers without having some kind of authority to be there. Think about it. They wouldn't even get by the lobby security desk without being questioned.

I was a bike messenger for a couple of yrs, been in almost every office building in my city and not one of them allows non-residents to just wander around, especially over and over again carrying large bundles of explosives...LOL
And I'm sure the security at the WTC towers was tight as hell, especially after the '93 bombing and fire (which was far bigger than the 9-11 fires btw)...

Also wouldn't you think the gov would be making this claim if it was true.
It would put all the silly conspiracy theories to rest, right?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Peace with you too, sorry but 9/11 gets my blood boiling. I thought before 9/11 nothing would make me cry again, that day I cried in my wife arms like a baby...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Aw, but we love you!

We saw it, too.

And we aren't conspiring: conspiring is what perpetrators of conspiracies do.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
unfortunately, there is a difference between international terrorists, and islamofascists.

those in the IRA, and ETA the Basques in Spain, etc, are driven by a single goal, such as separatism, independence, etc.

but those such as alqaeda arent driven by those things, and as theyve stated themselves many times, they are driven by the desire for a pan islamic Caliphate.

there is much closer endpoint for people such as the ETA or IRA. they want separation; done deal. but the goal, for those like Al-qaeda is much more.

but then again, a lot of people here probably dont think its real, so whatever

[edit on 22-5-2006 by blatantblue]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blatantblue
unfortunately, there is a difference between international terrorists, and islamofascists.

those in the IRA, and ETA the Basques in Spain, etc, are driven by a single goal, such as separatism, independence, etc.

but those such as alqaeda arent driven by those things, and as theyve stated themselves many times, they are driven by the desire for a pan islamic Caliphate.

there is much closer endpoint for people such as the ETA or IRA. they want separation; done deal. but the goal, for those like Al-qaeda is much more.
I heard that the u.s. government doesn't want the truth to why the alqeada rest of the world etc are hating the u.s. they hide it and cover it up from public view and ears and they lie and don't tell the real reason why only them might tell.U.s. government says theyre just bad guys makes up something for their fake" reason" but who really are the real bad guys'

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Hawaii_boy]

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Hawaii_boy]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
well a lot of people would like to have you think Al-Qaeda is a creation of the CIA from the mountains of afghanistan, which couldnt be further from the truth, especially if you ask Peter Bergen, whos met with Osama bin Laden, 3 times (something like that), an iraq war critic, writes in his book how the CIA had no involvement with osama and his cabal.

www.tpmcafe.com...

night peeps

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Acually I was talking about the Islamic terror. It has always been because they do not want outside involvment in theie affairs, and especially do not want Isreal in the M.E. They know we pull the strings and want them pulled differently.

You really think they hate us for our freedom? You think they want to take over the world? They just want the infedels out of there countries, and I dont blame them, look at us we are so decadent we are falling apart!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
they want the world, my friend. theyve said it themselves.

www.forum18.org...

ayatollah khomeini wrote in his book, the Guardianship of Islamic Jurists, that non islamic govts should be overthrown

service.spiegel.de...

call it ridiculous, as i do, and unworkable, but it is what these folks want, and if that takes blowing you me and him up thats fine with him.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Peter Bergen, whos met with Osama bin Laden, 3 times (something like that), an iraq war critic, writes in his book how the CIA had no involvement with osama and his cabal.

Ahh right, of course! Because he's anti iraq all of us *snip* Conspiracy Liberals should just up and listen to this guy without question, right? How can anyone even try to claim the CIA had no involvement with 'Osama and his Cabal'?

Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/22/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join