It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg to meet in Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
www.americanfreepress.net...

Wow perhaps our next priminister will attend like steven Harper did. According to this they were the ones who decided to up oil prices from 40$ a barrel to 70$.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
WOW

Can any of our Canadian friends take on the "intrepid reporter" role and have a look at the arrivals etc ? Would it be a good idea for ATS to officially or formally cover the event ?

Its amazing how secret societies keep leaking things right

"The location and part of the agenda was disclosed to American Free Press by a source inside Bilderberg’s inner circle."

cheers

hahahaha I just found this on the hotel site.....check out the names of the meeting rooms.

www.brookstreethotel.com...

Grand Scheme Ballroom:
Our elegantly decorated ballroom can accommodate up to 300 guests and is accompanied by its large foyer area, perfect for a pre-dinner reception

Bunker Pub (The Marshes)

Fairplay Boardroom

[edit on 22-5-2006 by syrinx high priest]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The Docta'

*click way above*

[edit on 22-5-2006 by kalki]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
That's on the opposite side of the country for me, so I can't check it out... unless someone wants to pay my way

Instead of 'deciding' to increase the price of oil, I hope that the bilderburgers decide this year to decrease unemployment or something that the average person will actually care about. The price of oil sure helped the provincial government here, but it killed everybody when they went to buy gasoline for cars or pay their heating bills. Gas prices have increased at the pump at least 30% in the last year or so, and I'm pretty sure similar increases have been seen elsewhere.

Too bad none of these elite groups care about anybody but themselves... they are screwing the majority of the population to fatten their wallets...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Please use the existing thread.

FSME: Bilderberg Conference 2006

Originally posted by infinite
I have made this thread to discuss the Bilderberg Conference of 2006 that is believed to be held in Canada. But information is low. But to save the amount of threads that will appear, i have made this thread as an update on the Bilderberg Conference
NWO related discussion for the 2006 conference shall be placed here(and i will be updating when i get info off my sources)

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

join