It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My senseless dreams !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
For some reason, most of my dreams are completely senseless. Maybe cause my mind is senseless too

I meet people in my dreams that I have never seen before in my life !
Here goes.
I once had a dream of the stages in a human life. First I saw someone being born, the person began to grow as time went on. Said his first word, got a job, etc. Then at the end the person suffered a horrible death. Died very old, the person was screaming, the eyes popped out, there was blood. Then I awoke. I have never seen this person.
I had a dream that I went to the East ( Somewhere like China). I was at a restaurant were people all seated round the chef. Like a Japanese restaurant. I walked out of the restaurant and met a boy around the same age as I, about 14. He belonged to a poor family. We talked in a basketball court and became friends.
I have never met this boy, and I have never gone to China or Japan or anywhere there. It was night time in the dream.
I have often dreamt that I had superpowers. But they go way after a while. I then lose the powers.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You might want to see a PROFESSIONAL therapist. This is friendly advice okay.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Don't worry everyone has really strange dreams. It's nothing to worry about. Mine can be really WEIRD sometimes. Like this one I had last night, it was so #ing weird
. Way worse than yours. I can't say what it was though because I'm not brave enough, even anonymously behind a computer screen. Besides I'll get by every member here. I understand how you feel though. Sometimes I'll wake up and just wonder what the hell is wrong with my mind. But it really is normal. My memory of dreams fades pretty fast after I wake up usually (that's normal too of course). But some of them will stay with me for a while.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
PS. Ok one more thing. Another important thing is how realistic everything seems. Some dreams seem more intense and real than others.

top topics

join