It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient carved 'faces' found

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
there is no such thing as egypt, it was created, and the rumors surrounding it are hardly what was practiced then, yet most want to continue on with the lies...

there will never be peace as long as lies reign...

Hey you know what, I have an idea, lets eliminate those lies
How? Well if you can give a good website which tells us exactly that there is not such a Thing as Egypt and that the rumors aren't true etc. then everyone can get acces to the truth !

I will be happy to receive sites which say the same as you are saying, just like everybody else.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i dont use proofs thats lies in its own, or self imposed will...

do your own research what do i look like your haroun boy?...

a hint the name was Khemet and in the hebrew old testament ham is mentioned with a description...

you and others have tainted the truth of the once sacred land and all information has been destroyed by the romans and machmud of gazni...

i am a scholar/student of truth so be carefull who you test...

very much the same way america is being plundered by the bushes and the bin laden family (yes they sleep together)...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   

i dont use proofs thats lies in its own, or self imposed will...

do your own research what do i look like your haroun boy?...

you and others have tainted the truth of the once sacred land and all information has been destroyed by the romans and machmud of gazni...

i am a scholar/student of truth so be carefull who you test...

You will stand alone, because many persons would like to get good funding by reliable websites.

How can you say you're a student of truth? You put yourselves above persons like me, just because I have other thoughts, and would like to get some evidence of what you are saying...

If you want to held on to the belief that you have the truth in hand, that's your choice, but it doesn't sound very convincing when you cannot give links.

The meaning of a discussion forum is to bring arguments, and arguments against isn't it?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
you agents are clear as hell...

you will not sway me sorry..
so ill ask nicely this time(not that it matters), stop putting words in my mouth with that deviloush tongue of yours...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   

you agents are clear as hell...

you will not sway me sorry..
so ill ask nicely this time(not that it matters), stop putting words in my mouth with that deviloush tongue of yours...

Do you hear what you are saying to a person?

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
originally posted by leenbekkema(or what ever)

You will stand alone, because many persons would like to get good funding by reliable websites.

I don't see a lot af arguments personally why the Gods shouldn't be the same.

We are in the mess we are in now because we are created to the equal of a God, a God which wasn't that friendly and made a lot of mistakes...

Jezus said also that we would reign over all and then will rest..

A little hard to tell what God now really ment, isn't it? As far as I can tell the son of God said that you should seek in your live for God, because if you are death you won't be able to find him.

That Jesus came to cast conflicts on earth, war, fire, swort and that the Father himself is really alive, literarly. But then again this is just some information which Gods Apostel Thomas wrote down in dialoge with Jesus...

even the Koran is more clear then the Bible.

God had a very good way of giving us a look at who he is, and that is by religion

I think instinct makes the portion of why the things are the way they are.

Bigsage I wish not to speak to you again.

Oke, you have made your point. I don't like talking to people who don't respect otherone's opinions and thoughts, succes in proceeding this discussion without me.

*end quote*

be carefull what you preach and not act, i never claimed to be a pastor so deal with it...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
be carefull what you preach and not act, i never claimed to be a pastor so deal with it...

I personally think you have made it more than once clear that you think that your truth is the real truth.

And what do you say about not to act? Al those things which I said can I confirm with links to other websites etc. I don't understand what you are trying to make clear here...

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
and failed greatly...

yet you still did not attempt to remark any of you words and only mine, do you see an issue with that?

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This may help those looking for the face....

But I'm going with mainstream science on this one....natural processes....

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Egypt, Predynastic period, Late Naqada III period to Dynasty I, about 2950 BCE

www.clevelandart.org...

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Leen, a few points.

First, don't bother arguing with sage, its pointless, all he does is ramble aimlessly off subject. Speaking to him only encourages more rambling and flaming. Better just left ignored. If the two of you would like to continue on more I suggest you take it to the religion forum. There is a lot about religion in discussing ancient civilizations, but the two of you really seem to want to discuss your own convictions, not that of the past civs.

Second, you asked why I laugh at his suggestions. Because they are funny to me. He stretches the details so far that any summation could be made. And the web page has a tendency that so many others do of first suggesting something, then later using that suggestion as a fact in suggesting more connections. Let me try to reword what he is saying:
The Dogon were suggested to be descended for Egyptians. The Egyptian god Anubis was linked to Osiris, Osiris was the companion of Isis. He suggest that Isis was connected to Sirius, so therefore since Isis had a companion, the star she represents must have a companion, so therefore the Egyptians must have know that Sirius B existed even though they couldn't see it. Therefore the Dogon must have gained their knowledge from their Egyptian ancestors.

This is like saying I discovered a star, so I name it after my son. Years later astronomers discover this star has a companion. Since I also have a daughter I must have therefore known that this other star existed.

He makes the same link you repeatedly do of saying the ancient gods were somehow linked to Sirius. He never states his source for this conclusion and neither have you. I am not opposed to any theory, but I've asked you before what evidence leads you to this conclusion and you haven't presented any.

edit: Sorry, I see now that you have posted some links on taht, I will look when I am outside of work and see what they have to say.
end edit

As a side note Temple along with others make the assumption that Egyptian culture couldn't have happened on its own with out outside help, because they developed too suddenly from much less. First off it wasn't all that sudden, secondly hasn't that happened repeatedly in history, the Greeks, the industrial revolution. Or did Henry ford have extraterrestrial help in coming up with the assembly line.

John,
sorry for taking this sooooooooo far off topic. This really has nothing to do with the carved heads. Personally I don't see anything and think they are just natural, but that my normally skeptic opinion.

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by Bullsnot]

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here is a photo-shopped pic...Hope it helps!

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
-edit- Bullsnot the answer is in the topic
"are we the only civilisation
" lets continue there...

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
-edit- sorry, doesn't belong in this topic

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Ow, the Sumerians etc. are in the topic "are we the only civilisation
" there is enough information... not here...

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think the topic in this thread is are these really carved faces, and were they carved well before any known human civ existed.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
well at least the rock face appears to be smiling

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I think it is just a rock that looks like a face. If you try hard enough you will find a rock that looks like a face.

Valhall on a side note, it looks like you gave the rock face purple eye shadow. I just thought that was funny lol. I could barely see the face and you saw eye lashes and everything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join