It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert!! What are The Bilderbergs upto?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The secretive group known as Bilderberg will hold its annual secret meeting at the posh Brook Street Resort a few miles from Ottawa, Canada, June 8-11.

High on the Bilderberg’s secret agenda this year are oil prices and the political upheaval in Latin America. When meeting last year in Rottach-Egern, Germany, Bilderberg called for dramatic increases in the price of oil. Oil prices started climbing immediately from $40 a barrel to $70.

Whether Bilderberg will call for still higher prices is unclear, but Henry Kissinger and others had gleefully anticipated ultimate prices at $150 a barrel a year ago. Bilderberg is certainly concerned about supply, which is related to the “Latin American problem,” as one insider said.

What else could this secretive group be discussing in June? Your guess is as good as mine! Perhaps 'disclosure' too? Keep your eyes peeled!

www.americanfreepress.net...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Bilderberg called for dramatic increases in the price of oil.

And what is this based on? And how would the organization, made up of businessmen and politicians, control the price of oil, which is dictated by the actions of OPEC and the free market? Supply and Demand seems to have more control over the prive of oil than the bilderbergers.

Perhaps 'disclosure' too?

Why would they be concerned with disclosure? They are primarily interseted in business and politcs. Yes, disclosure, along with anything else, can fall under that purview, but it looks like the bilderbergs are concern with business interests directly, not subsidiary issues.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Lets see the Rothchild/Warburg or European Union meet with Windsor/Rockefeller or Trilateral commission and "walla" Bilderburg meeting.

Windsors control freemasonry(and China,yes).
Rothchilds they control the gold and currencies.
Rockefellers exxon-mobile and the big beautiful military industrial complex.

Bush/Blair controlled by Windsor/Rockefeller.

Let see what they are up to,first this war,which is more like a spat between the powerful elite.They will discuss project Greenstar.Remember that big time whistleblower Phil Shnieder,boy they hung him quick,let him rot for a week.He said a little too much about the massive U.S. underground bases.Alex Jones watch your back,you are speaking way to much truth,this will get you hung.I'am surprised you are still alive.
After the Bilderburgs meet tommorow,we will know that this year's plans have been set in motion.Windsor/Rockefellers also attend Bohemian Grove annually.All these meetings are for the improvement of our lives,the sheeple,the common citizen.Huh huh.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Oh dear. You've just gone and shattered your own argument and consequently your credibility. By posting one fact which is untrue is calls into question all your other facts.

Windsors control freemasonry(and China,yes) ... Bush/Blair controlled by Windsor/Rockefeller.

This is so patently untrue I don't know where to start. Perhaps you could provide some back up to this claim? Anything at all...books, websites, dreams, I don't care.

It seems that there are an awful lot of people out there who are 'information dyslexic' - given a number of facts about something they will reach the most tortuous and obscure conclusions whilst all the time missing the more obvious alternatives.

This is just more supposition wrapped up and presented as hard fact. You do yourself no favors - nor your reader who, faced with your apparent certainty, might be tempted to take your information as credible. I'm just repeating myself from previous posts, but it just goes to show how endemic this problem is.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Trinityman,

In the past, few members of the Windsor family did attended the Bilderberg meetings privately, such as Prince Phillip in the 1960s and 1970s and Prince Charles in the '80s and 90s. Many European royalties from the great houses attended the Bilderberg meetings due to the strong influence of Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, one of the Bilderberg group's founders; his daughter the Queen Beatrix regularly attends the Bilderberg meetings.

The House of Windsor originated from the German House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, one of the oldest and most powerful of European great houses. The Windsor family changed its original family name due to the anti-German sentiments in England during World War I. Its lineage traced back to the German House of Hanover beginning with George I in the 17th century. It is a common royal practice for a foreign royal to rule a kingdom he or she is not a native to but can be arranged through marriage or royal treatise.

I have a reason to suspect how the Windsors control China is due to the roles of British intermediaries from House Windsor in the Chinese affairs since the 19th century. We would think it ended in 1997 when United Kingdom handed over Hong Kong to China, but with all the secretive nature of House Windsor's activities over the years, I wouldn't rule that out. The Windsors are immensely wealthy and their money is partially tied to the Rothschild financial holdings in U.K., Europe and Asia. In 2004, one major Rothschild financial firm opened its first official offices in China.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ngyuan, American invetory of oil is much higher then it was this time last year. Coupled with the trillion dollar discovery in Colorado and the oil grab in Iraq the price should be much lower.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alex Jones Detained On Orders Of Bilderberg Group

ottsun.canoe.ca...

www.prisonplanet.com...

prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 10-6-2006 by thepresidentsbrain]

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
pawnplayer

I don't doubt the veracity of your post, but personally I think the influence of the Monarch is greatly exaggerated. Constitutionally neutered and effectively a slave to the nation, the Crown cannot cease to exist unless voted out of existance by the democratic population formerly subjugated to it. What price wealth?

Anyway the Monarchy would only bother to advance UK and other Commonwealth countries' agenda - there is no logical reason why they should bite the hand that feeds them.

My main point, however, was the link between the Crown, the Government and freemasonry. There isn't one, no matter how many times people post to the contrary. As long as the foolish notion persists that freemasonry seeks to influence politically (despite this being impossible by its own constitution) we will continue to see this type of post.

top topics

join