It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asian UFO Video *Request and more*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Hi there. I was recently trauling through www.flurl.com looking for UFO videos when I came across a video depicting an UFO nearly crashing into the side of a building of flats before it zoomed off into the distance.

The people in the video were Asian while the cameraman must of been a mere 10-15ft from the UFO as it nearly hit into the building. Anyway has anyone come across this video? I'm just interested to learn if it was CGI as the video was extremely clear and potentially great evidence for the existence of UFO's.

Anyway I went back to the website to find the link to the video as I was going to post it here but now it has been removed. I contacted Flurl via email 3 weeks ago and they replied 5 days ago saying the video had to be removed for "unforseen circumstances"

Has anyone seen the video?

Thanks

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Is this the video with the guy holding a microphone (and maybe an umbrella)?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Im not sure. An Asian women is leaning out of her flat (she is many floors up) and then the incident happens.

Do you have a link to that video?

I've looked everywhere to find the video I viewed originally and cant find it anywhere.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Wow, I will definitly look for this video. If anybody finds it, be sure to psot a link to it here before it gets ''removed'' by ''unforeseen circumstances''

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Try google video, they have lot's of this kind of stuff, plus each video has a preview image:

Google Video Ufo's

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yes, I have tried that and found something pretty interesting too. The video shows the WTC burning and if you look closely beside the second tower at approximatly 13 seconds you see a small object coming out of it, or behind it. If someone could explain this. I'm sure it has a reasonable explanation to it, but I would like to know it anyways. BTW the first thing that passes in front of the camera is a bird, it is easily recognizable.

-Jimmy-
video.google.com...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yeah, I saw the video youo're talking about sometime last year. But I have not been able to find it again either.

I thought the speach in the video was Spanish, though.

Anyway, I thought the video was a case of "it looks TOO real to be real", you know? But it was one of the most convincing videos I had seen in a while.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandcastles on Cydonia
Yeah, I saw the video youo're talking about sometime last year. But I have not been able to find it again either.

I thought the speach in the video was Spanish, though.

Anyway, I thought the video was a case of "it looks TOO real to be real", you know? But it was one of the most convincing videos I had seen in a while.

I cant remember the commentary, just the fact that the UFO almost hits the building (approximately 15ft away from the camerman filming it) then flies off.

It did look extremely realistic and was almost jawdropping. Ive trauled through my computer to try and find the downloaded video but cant find it anywhere.

Perhaps one of the best vindications of UFOs has slipped through the net.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I would love too see that video, I am trying very hard to find it. First thing I do if I find it will be to post it here, THEN watch it.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Damn sounds interesting I'll try searching to see if I see anything like that.

top topics

join