It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"There's a BOMB in the building, clear out" FDNY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
are they refering to WTC7? Can anyone confirm this?
Cos if they are, we've got ourselves a smoking gun...

good find, aelphaeis

"there is a bomb in the building, clear out"
Doens't sound like a statement that can be interpreted in many ways.
it means what it means:

there's a bomb,
everybody out.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Credits to Dillion101 for finding it actually. (From LetsRoll911.org forums.)

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
When just viewing the video there is nothing to tie it to 9/11. Can some one provide more information on the source of this? Also, it appears to be a film crew there (I'm assuming that since the fireman is talking to a civi guy who appears to be with the camera man and he tells them to get out). With that said, are we to assume the film was overexposed originally, or was that step taken at a later date and prior to loading it on the net? Because we got major brightness problems with this, right...it conveniently whitewashes out any street signs that may be visible at the intersection, and it makes everything look "white", like it might be dusted...when, in fact, it may actually not be.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
this clip is from the 911 archives from CameraPlanet. The raw original footage can be bought here, anyone?

from the same site:

The CameraPlanet 9/11 Archive
The CameraPlanet 9/11 archive is the world’s largest single collection of film footage of the World Trade Center, the events of 9/11 and the events that followed. It includes more than 500 hours of carefully curated video material, much of it original and exclusive, which has been kept largely under wraps.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hey, I think I found where this is from.

From a typed memorandum by P.O. Edward K. McQuade #1285:

At this time we were instructed to set up a temporary incident command post at St. John's College on West Street. During the staging of equipment a report was received via the New York City Police Department of a secondary device located in the school across the street from the staging area. Police Inspector Joseph Morris and Police Captain Robert Sbarra ordered the evacuation of the area and to move the most important equipment further north on West Street and reestablish the command post at North Moore Street and West Street. I encountered a network news crew broadcasting from the inner perimeter area and I advised them to relocate to a safer area due to the threat condition.

www.thememoryhole.org...

[edit on 6-4-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I have this clip and a few others like it saved on my hard drive.

This isn't the only video out there of firemen saying there were bombs in the buildings:

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

"There's a bomb in the building - start clearing out"

"We were trying to get some of the people out, but then there was secondary explosions and then subsequent collapses."

"As we were getting our gear on and making our way to the stairway, there was a heavy duty explosion."

"We really never even got that close to the building. The explosion blew and it knocked everybody over"

That page also mentions how oral histories of 9/11 had redactions that apparently included, as per court orders, the exclusion of the opinions of firemen as to what brought the buildings down, or any other opinions relating to that day (the reason apparently being that such opinions aren't factual enough to be released to the public).

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'd say that's pretty "explosive" evidence there! These comments were heard at OKC too when it was PROVEN there were multiple bombs in that building.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
There was a police officer from OKC who was going to come out against the FBI because he worked for 48 hours bringing bodies out.

Unfortunately he ended up "suiciding himself" under mysterious circumstances and his safety deposit box was raided.

Bombs in teh WTC. It's just a hoakey internet conspiracy theory it couldn't possibly be true...Hehe. Good thing we're seeing less and less of those arguments among the shrinking circle of Bush-ites.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If you read the testimony of those that were in the buildings and manage to escape with their lives, you'll see that there are quite a few things that would lead you to believe that the story that hit the airwaves in the months that followed were no way close to what happened. I'm not sure how many of the documents are available any more, but I downloaded testimony from 510 firefighters and EMS staff who were on the scene on 9/11, and it was chilling the information not released.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
good clip thats the best footage I have yet seen or listened to of the firefighters claiming bombs in the building. Is there an exact time when this was shot available?

top topics

join