It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black magic etc.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hello K. and Welcome,
May your stay be long and fruitful.
I have but a few simple questions; why the emphasis on Black Magic?
What is your relation to this source?
Are you here to enlighten the great majority of ATS members?
I am confused

WIS

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS

I would do nothing. I would have a need or desire to help and the energy or knowledge would simply come. I have done nothing, therefore it wasn't magic, but the effects are the same. What would you call this?

I would suggest that you are "doing" something - your need /desire is your doing - do not confuse doing with physical action. With the desire to achieve any result you will automatically manifest effects. The more clarity your thoughts have, the more focus your desire has and the more completely you understand the dynamics (energetics) of the situation you wish to effect; the greater the "response time" of your manifested results.

Ritual magic (ie magic with overt symbols and implements and incantations) is only one form of controlling cosmic/universal forces. It is by no means the only or most effective but it is very accessible.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Sorry I have not been able to post due to my wisdom teeth being taken out,my jaw is sore and my chin is numb and its a real pain.Im also very drowsy.Scorpio moon if its ok can you take over the topic for the time being? thank you

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
ok you want to see black magic at work. i filmed this myself

view.break.com...

it seems fake but its just plain weird.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kanyachan
Scorpio moon if its ok can you take over the topic for the time being? thank you

I'm always happy to chat and answer questions as I can - good luck with your wisdom teeth!

I trust you'll be back soon to continue the thread - I do wish to hear your occult experiences and connections - and maybe refine some more definitions......

Maybe you can reflect on the connection with your teeth (Saturn - limitation), jaw (foundation of speech - expression of will) and extraction (removal of impeding energetic structure). New understandings will facilitate new modes of expression which are a product of one's oral/dental structure.....something to ponder.....

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Im back,I feel better.Bad thing is nerve got hit so they say my mouth will feel numb off and on throught the rest of my life.My eating and drinking habits have changed,since I had to follow doctors orders.I dont know where I left off in the topic,so if any one has any questions ask away.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
can you explain the common things between different countries black magic etc...

also how do you compare religion like christianity to black magic, is there a link.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Comparing christianity and black magic is very controversial.Since christianity borrowed alot of beliefs from other cultures its necessary to look at their beliefs,such as the egyptians and phoencians

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
very interesting
i would like your opinions on my topic as well. Now tell me, i have heard that to gain psychic abilitys and/or esp, you would have to have ties to past family ancestors dabbling in black magic, is there truth to this?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Here we go again. Every time a white/black magic discussion comes up I just can't keep my mouth shut.

There is an old saying in the craft. "There is only one work and it is the Great Work". There is no black and white magic. Because there is no good and evil. Could you have one without the other? No. They are opposite sides of the same coin and hence they are the same thing. This concept can be found through-out Kabala and in fact in most occult traditions. It's exactly what the Yin/Yang represents(of course the yin/yang represents all "polar opposites").

Of course this is just my understanding following years of study. I could of course be completely wrong. Knowledge is, after all, knowing that you know nothing.

Vas

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I just got the Book The Black Arts by Richard Cavendish, i was just wonding if you have ever heard or maybe even have the book. Im just getting into this so i dont know alot but i would like to know how to father studying this topic of Occult and Black arts without havein to spend alot. Wat do you think about Summoning Spirts B.S. or wat?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Question
very interesting
i would like your opinions on my topic as well. Now tell me, i have heard that to gain psychic abilitys and/or esp, you would have to have ties to past family ancestors dabbling in black magic, is there truth to this?

It bears as much truth to saying that members of witch families got more know how and strenght. None at all.

Black, White, Green or any other colour people use to indicate the type of "magic" they perform says nothing about the energy one utilizes. The usage of those colours only indicate the intentions of the practitioner and how they choose to apply the universal energy.

The only difference is High (ceremonial) and Low Magic...Chaos is a 3rd silent adition. Ceremonial is working in extensive rituals with beings, energies and such from higher realms as well as working with the human psyche. Low magic is aimed more at more practical daily applications like candle, cords and such.

Originally posted by empire_942
I just got the Book The Black Arts by Richard Cavendish, i was just wonding if you have ever heard or maybe even have the book. Im just getting into this so i dont know alot but i would like to know how to father studying this topic of Occult and Black arts without havein to spend alot. Wat do you think about Summoning Spirts B.S. or wat?

You're just getting into this. That means that you should spend the first 2-3 years mainly as an armchair magician. Meaning you should spend a lot of time on the theoretical know how and performing weekly excercises like the Middle Pillar and familiarize yourself with certain rituals such as the LBRP or any equivelant you feel confortable with. Then in a few years you should be ready to summon your first spirit. The spirits we occultists work with are not souls of people, ghosts, guides or such...they are full fledged Enochians, Goetia's, Elementals and such.

Also occult and black arts are not the same. Seeing you mentioned them seperately is a good thing

www.occultforums.com...
www.magicatastrophe.com...

Decent enough places to get started as an occultist. There are also a lot of libraries with usefull e-books such as...
HolyBooks.net
Hermetics.org
The Golden Bough
Kheper.net
ECauldron.com
Frater M.D. Ceremonial
Hermetic.com
Sacred texts.com
Satanic Singles.com

There is also an interesting topic concerning magic on this board here called Real Magic Several practicing magician reply in there and it will take away certain assumptions about what magic is and is not.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Enyalius]

[edit on 27-7-2006 by Enyalius]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Tell me please, your thought's on the book "The Necronomican" do you think there is any truth to it? Also if you please, what form of magic would be involved here. I am an old practioner, but I am alway's open to new thought's. Thank you for your's.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The Necronomicon is a fictive piece of writing. A work that is made up from extensive research however. This is because many aspects talked about can be re-traced through history, but still there are faults and fictive aditions. It is as true as the Da Vinci code, which is also a fiction.

This does not mean that it does not work. The Necronomicon falls under Chaos magic and in that "school" there are a lot of possibilities. As long as you focus your will on something you can create it to be true. If you want you can make your own workable system with planetary and elemental corresponding tablets. Your own deities can be created and such.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I work with a nine tailed kitsune, and I am very greatful to have that chance to do so. I'm looking to see if anybody else has worked with this lovely beings as well. I'm sure I can't be the only one.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hello K. Now on to my question. Are sorceres merely black magick practitioners with the title sorcerer? Or are they skilled in all fields of magick but just like to use black magick the most ?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Sorceres is a dying breed, just like "wizards". Most common are magicians and then I'm not speaking about those illusionists in Las Vega's.

As explained before. A name has nothing to do with whether one is black/white/green/yellow or any other idiotic color one attributes to it. Those colours are fables. Only those who lack experience and knowledge keep getting hung up on colour schemes and lack to see the bigger picture.

So the second someone says that they are a black/white witch/magician then you know they are talking bull and know nothing about their practice.

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Enyalius]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join