It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black magic etc.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Ive seen alot of post on evil and demons,but if you want to now about this stuff just ask me.I will answer them tot he best of my ability

they can be on black magic,yantra,astrology etc.

add your thoughts also

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Kanyachan]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Hello Kanyachan,
I see you have offered to answer questions concerning Black Magic, Astrology and other mystcal practices.
Question: Does your expertise in these areas come from a foundation of solid esoteric teachings and practical experience under the supervision of a qualified master?
Please procliam your qualifications to the ATS community to reassure any potential posts that the information you submit is from a solid founation of wisdom and enlightened knowledge.
I am privilaged to have a professor friend who has devoted his entire adult life to compiling a comprehensive aquistion of knowlege in many of these subjects and, believe me, an evening in his company is an experience to behold.
I trust any questions raised will be addressed and answered comprehensively according to your knowledge and expertise in these subjects.
We in the ATS community deny ignorance.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Nice to meet you Kanyachan

Is it possible for people to summon demons and let them take over their own body? If so how does one get rid of the demon afterwards?

I've seen a few video's and such from Japan where they claim they can sumon demons and they fight with the demon inside them to give them extra powers.

any help would be appreciated

Thanks

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If your talking about demon possession in japan,your probably mentioning the art of onmyodo the way of yin and yang.A person whop practices this is called an onmyouji,they where very prominent in the heian era of japan.They where said to call shinigami or demons and control them.They had good knowledge of the elements which were in east asia,wood,metal,earth,fire and void.They knew which forces adhere to a certain element in order to control them.But only the best onmyouji could control such forces,look up abe no seimei and his legendary accounts.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kanyachan
Ive seen alot of post on evil and demons,but if you want to now about this stuff just ask me.I will answer them tot he best of my ability

add your thoughts also

I'd like to know what your definition of magic is, and what do you feel the difference between magic and black magic is.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Wthe definition of magic is different for many.The way I would explain it is in matter of left hand path and right hand path,sorta yin-ying philosphy.There is no good or bad magic.white magic could be used for selfish purposes,while black magic could be used for acts of goodness.Magic can be mental,physcial,or go beyond the boundaries of space and time.the universe be created can be said to come from magic.Sounds can be magic,like a song,you hear the vibrations of the music and it cast a spell upon changing your physical movements and emotions,and also your mental state.

although some sages and seers will agree that left hand path black magic does give results,but the it will hurt the individual practicing it.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   

add your thoughts also

Hello Kanyachan and welcome to ATS,

What is Yantra and what connection does it have to Tantra/Tantrism?

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

[edit on 22/5/2006 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I understand what your saying.
Let me ask another question of you. What do you call a person who conjures this magic? Or Black magic?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yantra yoga is a type technique which involves focusing the eyes and mind on a single object example:a geometrci pattern until the object is one with the mind,and object can be used,like a picture.

now a person who conjures black magic can be called a wizard lol.yup everyone knows that one or a witch from good old beliefs in stories.But a sage or seer can do the same or a tantric.their are tibetan monks who do such things.Onmyouji could also.So their isnt really one set name.

as with yantras connection to tantrism,it mainly deals with desire.Say you focusing in on a picture of an ancient statue of venus,what would be the effects?what do you desire,the only bad thing is once you get the required results it fades away,it only lasts for a short while.yantra is tapping into the energy of the perceieved object that is in front of you.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So it seems then, by those standards, that magic is the act of doing something to manufest the effect you are looking for.
In effect, an equation would look like this then:

Act of doing something = manufestation = magic

Or

Cause = effect = definition

There seems to be no instructions here. No plus or minus etc. (Sorry about that... I was inspired to give this example and I often don't know where it will lead.)

I guess the breakdown would be more like: ('x' meaning any variable of the action of doing)

X + X = goal = magic

A bit better I supose. LOL

Anyway. Would this be correct then? Or would you need to change this - if so, please do for me.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Wthe definition of magic is different for many.The way I would explain it is in matter of left hand path and right hand path,sorta yin-ying philosphy.There is no good or bad magic.white magic could be used for selfish purposes,while black magic could be used for acts of goodness.Magic can be mental,physcial,or go beyond the boundaries of space and time.the universe be created can be said to come from magic.Sounds can be magic,like a song,you hear the vibrations of the music and it cast a spell upon changing your physical movements and emotions,and also your mental state.

although some sages and seers will agree that left hand path black magic does give results,but the it will hurt the individual practicing it.

Kanyachan, This seems to be a somewhat garbled definition, how about:

White magic is done with selfless intent (does not benefit personality ego structure directly)

Black magic is done to further the power of the personality ego structure

Magic as such is the application of occult forces to enable the universe to conform with the magicians Will. The direction of the magician's Will is what determines whether the magic is black or white. These occult forces are applied through a matrix of Elements that have slightly different labels in different cultures but their correspondences are exact and identical.

The use of the terms "good" and "bad" are so subjective and mixed up with psuedo-morality that they are all but meaningless in the context of magic.

I would be interested to hear more of your magical experience Kanyachan....

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
welcome Kanyachan

Are you familiar with Obeah? What about the goddess Kali?
Do you think the worship of Durga (the good incarnate of Kali) is the same as Kali worship? Also do you consider channelling the same as possession?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yes you are correct.Prayer is like magic with words and sounds,mantra,we want a desired effect

wether it be good or bad.Amen and Om are mantras that give effects,the lords prayer is a mantra.Now but magic runs into faults becuase it also goes with science,especially astrology,mainly hindu jyotish which has alot sutras on the subject,but which required calculations.each planet has mantra for a desired effect to come about benefic or malefic

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I know about kali and durga,personally I dotn view kali as bad,beacuase I believe my own mother has kali in her lol.To some extent I think people exaggerate kali worship its just a diff path but the same mountain.

scorpio moon nice post,it goes to my point of desire,the magicians desire,I like your definition.

white magic can be selfess,but tides can turn.Black magic can raise people from the dead,indicated shukra aka asuraguru (venus) she is a good planet but she can lead you to many desires.

but guru(jupiter) is like white magic universal love for all,butr can lead to egoism and overweight.

I can reword and explain it differently if you like

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I consider channeling somewhat the same as possession,but I also feel it has to do with desire.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
and when I talk about desire black magic tantra=effects quicker but go away
white magic=long lasting never goes away,but takes longer,like repeating a mantra to hanuman

people dont have patience to such practice anymore,espcially the world we live in.the age of kali yuga is sprung with the desires of people,that why tantra is important in this yuga becuase it gives people what they want,whether for benefic or malefic purposes

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I was hoping to get your reply before finishing this thought... But time creeps on.

I assume (I was hopeing to avoid the assumption), that you would deem action as part of the magic equation.

I wanted to then ask what you would call results without action.

Let's supose we both decided to create energy or call out for help from another time or place.
Because you use magic you would 'do' something to try and bring forth your responce. You would be a worlock performing magic.

I would do nothing. I would have a need or desire to help and the energy or knowledge would simply come. I have done nothing, therefore it wasn't magic, but the effects are the same. What would you call this?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I see what you are saying,the warlock would have the tools and knowledge to give a response,but you just have a meager thought,but isnt a thought a tool?Thoughts can actuall spring forth.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
sorry I did not answer the entire question.I would call this silent praying,or silent mantra,assuming you are saying somehting in this thought?even a thought has magic,even if its not physical.I think too many people focus on the physical aspects of magic.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I definatly agree with the thought (intent) being a tool. I didn't give a good example. There are more often times when things come to me or happen without even though. Unless I think of myslef as a tool used by others - in which case we'd have to bring in other realms and possiblities ...

I got into a conversation once (big mistake) about 'witches'. Someone wanted to insist that I was a witch. I refused the lable of course, but for the sake of the conversation let it slide so we could 'get on with it'.

Well, a bit farther into the conversation several ladies from wicca jump in. They too, wanted to use the word witch and were talking about cerimonial stuffs and what-nots. They wanted to know what I did or did not do.
Of course my answer was that I did nothing. I pray, I believe in God, I am thankful for what I am given and I try to serve others with what I can.

Well - about 2 seconds later there was a HUGE debate flying by me on the screen... the words 'natural witch' were seemingly being used as a sacrifice to whatever vicious means they had!

Natural and witch. Are these 2 words opposites?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join