It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What alien would u meet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
What alien race, if any, would you like to meet and why?

I want to meet a reptilian because I love reptiles and I think I'd know more of their physiology than other aliens. But I don't neccessarily believe reptilians are real. If they aren't then greys, because I want to see how scary they are up close.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by laiguana]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'd go for Alf. Only alien i like (no even e.t.)

edit:

mork was funny too

[edit on 22-5-2006 by segalindoa]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Im not fussy, any Alien which wishes to show me they exist will do nicely.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
.....a gray reptonordic female hybrid with an identical twin sister.

Seriously, though I just cannot subscribe to this comic book fiction notion that seems to be the main artery of discussion when extraterrestial intelligence rears its head in these forums. Movies and media have portrayed these e.t's so often that it has indoctrinated the 'I want to believe' fraternity into the notion that this fantasy is really fact.
Dwelling on preconceived imaginary e.t's from media entertainment sources does not give credibility to their factual existance.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If still alive, I would like to meet the gray from the alien interrogation, although I doubt he is
. Just looking at the video is compelling. The first time i saw it i wanted to help him because he looked in pain. eah, that is the alien i would like to meet.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
A blond haired alien from venus who requires instruction in the ways of earth love. Ok that's it i gotta stop watching star trek.

To be serious, who cares? Anything from another planet will do, whether it's intelligent or a simple single cell organism that we can identify as alien.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yes, I agree, finding the smallest particle (atom, molicule) that comes from another planet (although we wouldn't be able to see it
, lets say it was on a strange rock that came from space) would be undeniably the greatest find ever for humanity. Proving once and for all, that we are not alone in the universe!

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Jimmy910130]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
Yes, I agree, finding the smallest particle (atom, molicule) that comes from another planet (although we wouldn't be able to see it
, lets say it was on a strange rock that came from space) would be undeniably the greatest find ever for humanity. Proving once and for all, that we are not alone in the universe!

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Jimmy910130]

"Particles, atoms, and molecules" from space don't prove anything... in fact, we've gathered quite a few specimens of "particles, atoms, and molecules" from space. Moon-rocks anyone?

An atom is not "alive"...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yeah i did say single cell organism. It's all very difficult but i do hope that something shows up which we cn look at and say "Yep deffinatly not of this planet". At least then it would open up the minds of people. I don't mind people saying nothing has visited this planet, but i do mind people saying that no other life exists outside of our little planet. To think we are the only life in the universe is truly arrogant in my opinion. Whether there is other intelligent life is a different question but i believe there must be, just because of the number of planets.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'd like to meet E.T but when I saw him I'd prolly break down and start crying before he can even say hello or anything. God I love that little guy!

ALthough I would also like to meet a Predator. Can you imagine living in that kind of culture? I think it would be an amazing experience.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I would love to meet them all.............espically the reptilians..............at the local aquarium...................so I could ya know...push 'em all in the sharktank

HAAAA HA HA HA HA HA ...DIE VERMIN!

I kill reptiles with extreme prejudice whenever I have the chance. I love to see there guts squish out their little sides and there little slit eyes BURST out of the sockets.....Thats a good day, GOD willing

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Census]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Woh, I'd hate to be a lizard in Census' yard!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I would love to meet the greys and have a thorough go over of one of those nice silver saucers they keep for themselves. That would definately be life changing.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'd like to meet the Greys and the human-looking aliens like the Nordics.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Definately the Pleiadians.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind meeting the aliens I once had a dream about. Maybe they were Nordics if you believe such things. Anyway there were 3 blonde gorgeous alien females that took me aboard their spaceship. I would be happy to go visit them again.

I forgot to say why. I just want to leave a favorable impression and have fun at the same time. I'd much rather meet 3 nice looking blondes rather than a 3 legged reptilian who wants to explain the physics of dimensional communicators.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by orionthehunter]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
the grays! ive been told there biological drones but still they look intresting to me

top topics

join