It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel disguised as Iran?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What If?

Now STRAIGHT off the bat I am not Anti-israeli, so
save all that junk.
I am offering my idea.

what if ?

It was released today:

Israel will hit Iran in the next few months: Israeli official
Link 1

Olmert: Iran's Atomic Bomb Not Far Off
Link 2

Now, I believe Israel have an exceptional army..
but why in the world would they WAIT,
Why would they cut it sooo close to the expected deadline or Irans bomb?
fundly enough, why would you ANNOUNCE all of this ?

What If...

What if Israel launched there missles at Iran, right around the time Iran was expected to of roughly had the material for a crude nuke?

after Iran hits Iran, levels there communications and facilities, could they then release a nuclear explosion in baghdad, disguised as being Iranian?

this would ultimately draw the USA into a fall out military operation on Iran, which to be honest would echo throughout the entire middleast.

If you believe israel did a covert op to hit on 911, would they be brasen enough to make it a nuclear hit, on iraq?

with little iranian response to the attack, and the american influence at home having just watched thousands upon thousands of fathers, sons, mums daughters and so forth flash fried..
the only reply would be nuclear towards Iran.

With Iran being painted by the israeli media and Us media as being a terrorist nation, Hamas and palestine would ultimaetly be fair game for Israel, especially with all the bs happening in Gaza.

could Israel sucked punch the US, into removing the israeli threats in the region?
At it wouldnt even be the US par sae, it would be the US leader.
and we all know how bright and intellegent he has proven to be.

Could this all of been a big plan setup?
Israel planned 911,
used public mourning, and the hawks and neocons in the US government to hit iraq.
which placed a large, EASY target in the middle of a hornets nest for a supposid iranian attack.
leaving the entire middleast region in a state of war.

What if ?

Why else would Israel wait for iran to get the bomb before hitting them.

Link 1

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Its actually secret possibility number 3!!

Iran is moving into Gaza care of Hamas:

Operation Iranian Drop

DEBKAfile Exclusive: Iran is preparing consignment of 300 vehicles and two civilian aircraft for Gaza Strip - along with 50 Iranian “experts”

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Skippy maybe you should try to move away from relying too heavily on a single source like Debka for your sensational "shock, horror" paranoia and fear-laden information?

It's not as if they have a name for being very reliable or unbiased is it?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
Skippy maybe you should try to move away from relying too heavily on a single source like Debka for your sensational "shock, horror" paranoia and fear-laden information?

It's not as if they have a name for being very reliable or unbiased is it?

I want to be suprised, but im not: Again, nothing to say but to discredit a source. If it doesnt support your agenda, question the source. Try somthing new for a change sminkey would ya?

And your anti Israeli stance is always perfectly clear...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
well, I can comment that there is no freakin way, that iran would, or could be blamed for a bomb going off in IRAQ...

they are trying too hard to sidle up with the predominant shia community in Iraq, to allow an attack of such magnitude...

So in essence... if israel bombs iran... iran bombs israel...
no other countries needed.

That is not to say that bombs wont go off in Suni neighborhoods... quite the opposite... we will see genocide of Suni Muslims from brother Shia muslim... But that has been the way it has been for that last 1000 years... so nothing new there... and not nuclear.

But basically if we see another false flag, it will be against america, by some illiterate conveinant muslims that will stupidly leave passports on falling planes... and of course, suspiciously have look alikes/named alikes still alive in other countries.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
nothing to say but to discredit a source. If it doesnt support your agenda, question the source. Try somthing new for a change sminkey would ya?

- Are you trying to say that Debka is not known to be unreliable?!

Naturally the possibility that Iran is merely to supply technicians and engineers, some vehicles and a couple of aircraft - if true - is hyped into an "an Iranian move to seize control of the Palestinian civilian and security infrastructure in the Gaza Strip."
[your source]
No evidence nor proofs supplied to back this up.

And your anti Israeli stance is always perfectly clear...

- ......and so what?
(is it now considered unacceptable to find fault with the Israeli government's policies?

.....or are you hoping to imply something else? )

My anti-Israeli "stance" is based on the actions of the Israeli government, which I do not support and believe to be (often) criminal and deeply counter-productive to the Israeli people and the wider world.
They have not changed their approach so my "stance" continues.

A contrary view and opinion expressed. Free speech.
The horror!

As for a false flag operation being used to 'kick things off'?
Well, it wouldn't be the first time would it?

[edit on 22-5-2006 by sminkeypinkey]

join