It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is May 22nd 2006- 2:15 a.m.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Give a person enough rope . . .

Gotta love that hammer!

GO SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I dont know but i have a wierd feelin red the Today is 22nd, and Today is 23rd. If you read both of them the wording ect, there is something there, its related. Seems there might be a code, something subliminal, just read both of them one after another a couple of times, its wierd.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Googles is that you? Or is it your other personality ProjectChaos? Come on I know its you...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
No just new to the forums have someone check my IP it will ping Brockton, Mass. Im not making any claims at all just hoping someone else can take a look and give a second opinion

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectChaos
No just new to the forums have someone check my IP it will ping Brockton, Mass. Im not making any claims at all just hoping someone else can take a look and give a second opinion

Ok, sorry there. I apoligize for being rude..

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectChaos
Seems there might be a code, something subliminal, just read both of them one after another a couple of times, its wierd.

The only subliminal message to be derived from this guy is "Please someone find me a doctor that can help me"

You are free to believe him tho if thats what you like.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by ThePieMaN]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Isnt it today that somthings going to happen....When I say happen I mean a Catastrophic event happen...........

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I don't belive him. It seems to weird to belive. Googles hiding from us at least that's what it seems like. He's probably to embarrassed to come back.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spidy
He's probably to embarrassed to come back.

He's too banned to come back.

NN

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
rotflmao

just reading and noticed he is now a banned member!

lol
so funny

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
rotflmao

just reading and noticed he is now a banned member!

lol
so funny

Wow I didn't notice that. He'll be back though.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I think ProjectChaos and redbrotherqing are the same person-- Googles.... both are registered the same day...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Making accusations that people are using "sock puppets" in this thread to talk to themselves ends now. Check?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just to add, it's 01:11 on the 26th May 2006, and we're all still here! w00t!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have no other accounts nor have I made ANY accusations I simply asked for a second opinion and I'v already asked for you to check my IP dont make accusations that I am someone else if you dont do your research its unethical. My IP will ring up Brockton, Ma. I highly doubt the others I have been accused of being share the same town or even the same state.:shk:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
hey implosion

its only 8:40pm on may 25th for me...so technically...

CHERRIO!
DIGITALGRL

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
also it's only 7:00 pm may 25 here on the west coast so if anything bad happens it's gonna have to be in the next 5 hours

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It's 8:50 Pm on the West coast and o was the beach fine today.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Draconica
I think ProjectChaos and redbrotherqing are the same person-- Googles.... both are registered the same day...

And how did you come to the conclusion that I am Googles and Project Chaos? Your not the brightest bulb on the christmas tree are you? Other than the obvious, I registered on the 4th of May, Googles registered on the 20th of May and ProjectChaos registered on the 24th of May...Might be time to lay off the pixie sticks and go to bed....

[edit on 25-5-2006 by redbrotherqing]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbrotherqing
And how did you come to the conclusion that I am Googles and Project Chaos? Your not the brightest bulb on the christmas tree are you?

I called for an end to that bickering already. Also, there have been repeated calls to cease the namecalling in this thread. Please stop.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join