It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is May 22nd 2006- 2:15 a.m.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
And so it ends. No explosions, nukes, or planes blowing anything up.

Sorry Googly:shk:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Great. Another WITD wannabe.

Sorry kid, but this game has been played before.

What amazes me is the amount of attention this has got. Havent we learned our lesson before?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
What amazes me is the amount of attention this has got. Havent we learned our lesson before?

The trick is how to not respond to absurdities.

I obviously failed, lol.

NN

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I've just reported this thread to www.ic3.gov... for the record.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Maybe this guy had some visions of fall out from this in Oregon on the 21st

Nuclear Power Station May 21st 2006

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well that would just be silly, as nothing radioactive goes into the cooling towers. It's all in the reactor, which was the dome-shaped building to the right of the tower.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well it seems that I wont be eating my chair today (see my previous post early on in the thread) It's a real shame as I brought a nice drink in with me to wash it down with

Oh well ...... I'll add it to the list of

THE WORLD IS ENDING TOMORREOW ............ but it wont cos I'm full of #

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Well that would just be silly, as nothing radioactive goes into the cooling towers. It's all in the reactor, which was the dome-shaped building to the right of the tower.

Hey, i didn't say the guy was a Genius

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
well, how would have ever guessed. The day came and went without anything happening.
:shk::shk::shk:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I would have guessed!

Oh... Wait... That was sarcasm, wasn't it? Haven't seen any of that so far in this thread...

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Kinda disappointed that nothing happened(i'm a hoax virgin you see, only been here a little while so not used to people being false...yet) but that sounds bad, because if something had happened then that would have been loss of life, and then you have to ask yourself, which would you prefer, a hoaxer with no life or someone telling the truth and people dying.....there are arguments for both

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Let it be noted that this hoax managed to get six pages of replies in less than 24 hours. I'd say that if he said it would happen in one week he would have gotten a few hundred points at least.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Who cares how many posts it gets or pages it runs... A hoax is a hoax, no?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
So the author of this thread hoaxed us... how long before the official...

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
As of now, staff has decided not to ban as they've completely and utterly discredited anything they'll say from this point on. Besides, they woul just more than likely come back under a new handle either way...

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ban them, and give them the satisfaction of not being held accountable for this pile of garbage? Where are you google ben hoaxer? Please tell us more about your vast knowledge of what is going to happen in the near future.

:bash:

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I am not a vindictive person, but I consider the act of making outrageous claims similar to yelling "fire" in a crowded theatre. I realize I am contributing to this member's point total, but I have strong feelings on the subject.

If we are after the truth and seek to deny ignorance, then the very basic concept of what ocurred here is offensive.

With that said, I am very glad i'm on the east coast!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I THINK THAT HE DID A GREAT JOB OF MAKING ALL OF US LOOK LIKE COMPLETE idiots IF I WAS HIM I WOULD POST A BIG GOTCHA ON THIS THREAD

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well its not all bad. Don't we have another one coming up on the 25th? Theres another guy in a Bible/Torah code for today and god knows whats gonna happen in the ME. Busy week so far I'd say

Maybe someone will get lucky and get 1/4 of a prophecy right.

DRX

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
May 23rd 2006 Bible Code Prediction

The 23rd of May 2006, He judged!
Will cause you to come up from the uttermost parts of the north; and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel; and I will smite.
It shall be an evil time in that day.

Your opinions welcomed on this specifically timed Bible Code prediction.

Will it come to pass that Gog & Magog will make their surprise move against Israel today? Or like the failed Reverse Speech prediction of a radiological attack in Texas not come to pass.

External Links Re: May 23, 2006
www.exodus2006.com...
exodus2006.com...
exodus2006.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join