It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is May 22nd 2006- 2:15 a.m.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hey guys I don't know about you but June 2 scares the poop out of me.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This could be related to the author's first thread.

Americans asleep at the wheel

In this thread he/she/(it?) says:

Bush is taking a the fall for the "real" bad guys

And

The only guy that is universally loved and respected by both Americans and the Arabs is Congressman Murtha

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Everybody, stay in your home today...something horrible will happen. If you go outside you are in great danger...of ultraviolet radiation from the sun! This post is a hoax, the guy is probably sitting at his computer with a hard-on thinking about how he got everyone worked up over nothing. I wonder how hard he'll be crying when the feds show up at his house?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dno117
Everybody, stay in your home today...something horrible will happen. If you go outside you are in great danger...of ultraviolet radiation from the sun! This post is a hoax, the guy is probably sitting at his computer with a hard-on thinking about how he got everyone worked up over nothing. I wonder how hard he'll be crying when the feds show up at his house?

"This is the FBI. We've gotten reports you've been less than truthful on the Internet. Come out now and no one gets hurt."

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
His description of his body and how it feels concerns me.

Originally posted by googles bin hijacked

I'm hoarse and my knees and hands hurt from jumping up
and down screaming and punching walls. I feel like I'm losing
my freakin mind. y whole body is vibrating. Adreneline is
pumping like a racehorse thru my viens.

Why would it concern you?
If he really felt that way then he would have no problems telling us what he knows. If it's something bigger than 9/11 then what does he have to lose by telling us and potentially stopping it?

The real question is...is he talking about the season finale of 24 or the conclusion of 10.5 Apocalypse?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
aye....it appears someone forgot to take their meds today...:shk:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This article is kinda scary....I think I'll cancle my beach trip this coming weekend!!!
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I don't know about everyone else, but I think this is just the start of a long week for all of us. Between this and then the "prediction" of a comet fragment hitting the Atlantic on the 25th (or something of that sort on that day),. *sigh* :shk: a long week indeed.

Me, I'm going to just do what I do normally, and if the worst should happen, well, I'm going out being happy and ignorant.

Although I'm in the heartland, so I don't have too much to worry about. Drinks all around!

Edit: On second looking, what's so scary about June 2nd Drudgewire?

[edit on 5/22/2006 by Sir Solomon]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
True,it's a 90% chance nothing will happen along with all the other "comet" predictions. Yet am i the only one who has a slightly pessimistic view on things? I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone,but a part of me wants just once one of these "predictions" to come true. Not because i want to see ppl die,but to be able to say that someone was right about something for once.To give proof that maybe what the masses believe happened isnt what really went on in the first place.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Don't sweat it folks. I issued a FEAR MONGER alert this morning. Its just a false flag. See, when I began to read this thread I got a whiff of model glue so I knew right away there was nothing to worry about.

Enjoy this beautifull day and if its not so nice where your at then hang inside, watch a movie with the loved ones, play a game of monopoly, cook a nice dinner.

Just try to ignore the smell of the glue and don't be punchin' holes in the walls either.

Have a super day today everyone!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I keep thinking....If someone would have pre-warned us about 911.....we would have all laughed our rears off too, and said it's not possible....etc...yadda yadda. I neither believe nor disbelieve, but I'm keeping it in the back of my mind just the same until proven otherwise. There are stories of strange events of happenings chatted about for this week. I'm not calling all my friends telling them today's the big one, but it doesn't hurt to keep track of the news...just in case.

It would be nice though if the author would check back in to ATS

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
305 in the PM here in Cali and nuttin to report. Guess he can come back and go look...i thwarted there efforts, thats why nothing happened, since no evidence, or even a fraction of supposed info he holds was divulged. 9 more hrs to go. If he comes back and says the feds picked me up and i thwarted the attack, with no proof to back it up...are we gonna believe that too?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
When/If the thread is disproved, it'll no doubt be locked. If you have nothing to contribute to the thread other than posting comments like, "Lock this thread down now," or "I'm going to ignore this," then don't bother posting. Wait to see if it gets locked down later, or just ignore it.

But I had something to add to this thread. I thought it was BS and I said so. As I live on the west coast and its now 3:49pm I suppose I am right in that it is BS. I am writing this as I take it your 'strop' is aimed at me. If you cant have freedom of speech on here, then we are right in the ****!

Peace
McP.

[edit on 22/5/06 by Mcphisto]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
well, it is 11:13 Pm here in S calif.

You can time travel!?

yeah, ok u got me. I can time travel-lol

ok should say 11:13 AM.

Oh...BTW...4:04PM and all is still well. the rain has even stopped.

[edit on 5/22/2006 by mrmonsoon]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Originally posted by FlyersFan
His description of his body and how it feels concerns me.
Why would it concern you?

Because it's not normal. He's talking about how wired he is.
He's pounding walls. He's going hoarse from yelling ....
THAT isn't normal. It's not normal for regular folks and it
isn't normal for folks who receive 'enlightenment' about
events supernaturally.

That's why it concerns me. If he's telling the truth about
how he feels, then his body chemicals are out of control.
(or he's wired on something).

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
jensouth31,

You just might be on to something here www.whatdoesitmean.com... .

I scanned back over all the posts and couldnt work out if this guy is actually in America or not.

For instance if he is in the Australia area he could well have been freaked out by the beginings of the supposed meteor shower, and felt that the Gods who are supposed to be looking over us and protecting us will seem like the unsuspected enemy (possibly a religious man), whilst the government that so many have been doubting will be saviours with the task force set up and ready to aid us.

Bit of a shot in the dark, but it is a viable theory, although it doesnt realy explain the blame part of the riddle excepting a religious man blaming God

Certainly has the potential of causing more destruction than 9/11 although it is a lot more likely to be a pleasant light show in the sky

I must add, I hate riddles.

Anyway stay strong if there are any effects over the next few days, and good luck all.........

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i think he been watching v for vendetta too much..i wouldn't be surprised.
and googley eyed..why haven't he replied yet?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Perhaps googley eye is no longer with us?!?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Is it possible he could not take it anymore and checked into a mental health facility? 7+ hours left until pst 12am.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Census
Perhaps googley eye is no longer with us?!?

Probably come back again with a new name and new warning like the guy from the Embassy a while back.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join