It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is May 22nd 2006- 2:15 a.m.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JebusSaves
AWWWWW, no fair, i SOOO wanted to say that i'd worked out the riddle first, but someone beat me too it.

Tonight thye Cowardly President who is a Patriot, will be going up against the greatest Hero(who is currently seen as an enemy of the state) the US have ever had....on Prime Time TV.
Jack Bauer, LA, has to stop the big shibab thats going on, including one more chemical strike and the Dirty Prez.......

no fair someone mentioned it first

Awww crap, you beat me to it. That's the first thing I thought when I saw the original post. can't wait for jack to deal out some justice tonite

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik
Well, since their were no sources cited, and method is obviously chaotic, the only things left to question is sanity and intelligence !!

lol

Not funny.

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

5b) Cooperation: You will, if asked by myself or a moderator, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the representatives of the message board.

[edit on 5/22/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
well, it is 11:13 Pm here in S calif.

You can time travel!?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey man, nothing happened in america, but here in Norway, someone started sending "anthrax"-letters again just now (today?).

Hehehehe, and someone planted a "bomb" in the hospital I worked in :-P And the "anthrax" is being sent to the same hospital for lab tests. :-P freaky coincidences with my previous workplace eh? It sucked anyway, I had to double as a security guy, but the place is full of giant security holes :-P
And idiots running the controlls... Once I was pushing a corpse to the morgue at 04:00 in the morning, 2 floors underground, and someone cut the lights... THANK YOU SAPPHIRE-LIGHT ON MY KEYCHAIN!

It came back on right after I left the underground corridors. Nice going.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Has anyone entertained the possibility that this may be an ATS game?
Others have had "clues/riddles" similar to google guy.

Probably not but just a thought to ponder........

8th

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Google, I wont let another person like YOU take away MY freedoms. I will carry on with the daily activities and go on with my life. If you have information that your not giving then oh well I guess we cant do anything about that now can we. Our government is already trying to control us by feeding the people fear, I wont let another person try and keep me home as well. So in all seriousness, ...*snip* . Good day to you.

-8th

*removed unnecessary comment*

[edit on 22-5-2006 by dbates]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
*removed quote of previous post*

Have YOU lost your mind? That's the most irresponsible statement I have read on this board in quite some time!!
I hardly can see how a possible hoaxer on an ATS board (who is probably some pimply 16-year old with no self-esteem anyway) rises to the level of needing to end his/her life.....

shame on you.......

[edit on 22-5-2006 by dbates]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hmmm,

I know the author of this thread said "something on the west coast", but it's almost 3pm here on the East Coast... and NOTHING...

Just as I suspected after reading the opening post.... :shk::shk::shk:

Can't wait for the official...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
Has anyone entertained the possibility that this may be an ATS game?
Others have had "clues/riddles" similar to google guy.

No, this is not part of any ATS Game. I know that for a fact.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I would like to issue a FEAR MONGER alert.....A FEAR MONGER alert has been issued.....ladies and gentleman.

During a FEAR MONGER alert, you should go about your normal business.

DO NOT run to home depot and blow your wad on plastic sheeting and duct tape.

DO NOT waste your time on sensless riddles. The sunday crossword is fine though.

And DO NOT cheat the dog out of his walk...Take him out. Nothing will happen.

BO-WA-HAHAHAHA

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Census]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I've got it... I've got it.

I didn't read the middle pages of this thread... so if anyone else has guessed this already, then ooops on me...

I know the big secret...

This thread is about Barry Bonds hitting #715 tonight.

The Giants play St Louis at 7pm tonight....

This is it, this is it, I know it is...

come on, admit it....

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
OMFg cmdrkeenkid please don't tell me you are actually humoring this fool. Man ATS should really make it a point to close these idiot threadss Here is another one for you.

NEWS FLASH
Something is going to happen somewhere at some point in time!!! I cannot tell you what it is, and I cannot tell you why I cannot tell you!!! But it will happen, and if it doesn't, then everything will be great!!! Oh no I hope I am not in danger from whatever it is I made up!!

EDIT: I think the guy said that it is going to be a bad thing, not something cool like Bonds breaking Ruths record.

[edit on 5/22/2006 by DYepes]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by googles bin hijacked
I've never cried wolf before,

And yet you're using a newly registered name to post his eh??

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
OMFg cmdrkeenkid please don't tell me you are actually humoring this fool.
[edit on 5/22/2006 by DYepes]

How is he "humoring" him? By allowing the thread to continue?
Does it qualify for the trash bin?

In all fairness, I have seen far better (and believable) threads trashed for unknown reasons.....

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Totally agree with the above. Just shut the thread down. Unless some kind of details are given its obviously BS!

Another one for the Ignore list!

*yawn*

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I personally don't understand the reluctance to give forth information other than a riddle.
Should something happen, this riddle immediately deciphered upon action of said event, would imply Google had foreknowledge, and should this event be man attack on man not natural disaster then the one with the obvious knowledge is in trouble.
Also, if this is 9/11 x 2356(sorry, i love Team America - sue me) surely to have so much death on ones conscience is worse than possibly being branded a terrorist. I mean if you can truly prove innocence, if you are not involved you would have an alibi and/or other proof of how you came across this information, heck you may even be given a Job in intelliegence for your country...thus given better chances to update people here...see its a win win situation if you tell us...you become a hero twice

[edit on 22-5-2006 by JebusSaves]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
When/If the thread is disproved, it'll no doubt be locked. If you have nothing to contribute to the thread other than posting comments like, "Lock this thread down now," or "I'm going to ignore this," then don't bother posting. Wait to see if it gets locked down later, or just ignore it.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Not funny.

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

5b) Cooperation: You will, if asked by myself or a moderator, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the representatives of the message board.

Of the ranting rhetoric this thread even so began as, followed by comments of the OP needing medication and mental health professionals, calling the OP an idiot, another saying he "busted a cap in his ars" (shot his ass), my post of dry wit (including "lol", making the post in gest), is considered as ill-behavior?

Illogical to say the least.

NN

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

EDIT: I think the guy said that it is going to be a bad thing, not something cool like Bonds breaking Ruths record.[edit on 5/22/2006 by DYepes]

Exactly....

I never said that Bonds breaking the record was a GOOD thing....

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

OMFg cmdrkeenkid please don't tell me you are actually humoring this fool.

Telling people to be nicer isn't humoring ... it's just reminding people that
this forum is for posting dreams and personal predictions .. which this fella
did.

I was concerned about how he (the author of this thread) said he was
feeling. I was very sincere when I said that when today comes and goes
by that I hope he seeks some medical attention in case his 'chemicals'
are off.

His description of his body and how it feels concerns me.

Originally posted by googles bin hijacked

I'm hoarse and my knees and hands hurt from jumping up
and down screaming and punching walls. I feel like I'm losing
my freakin mind. y whole body is vibrating. Adreneline is
pumping like a racehorse thru my viens.

[edit on 5/22/2006 by FlyersFan]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join