It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is May 22nd 2006- 2:15 a.m.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Terrorism,

People can warn and tell us we are all in mortal danger unless we do what they say.

As if WE the average people can do anything about foreign policy.

This is what I say .....

(sticks 2 fingers up) C'mon if you think your hard enough.
You and whose army MATE
I'll die one day as will everyone but I'll never be afraid !!!!!!

The day after the 7/7 UK underground bombings the people who were caught up in it went back undergorund into the darkness

YOU AND WHO'S ARMY .... that's what WE say to terrorists

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by googles bin hijacked

I'm not trying to scare anyone, but if you live in America, be especially careful and wary if you are in a public place today. I've never cried wolf before, but I just want you to be cautious. Better safe than sorry. really. Keep your eyes peeled today and today only.

I hated to say anything because IF something does happen, you may think i had something to do with it. I love america. i really do.

[edit on 22/5/2006 by anglosaxon]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I'm not trying to scare anyone, but if you live in America, be especially careful and wary if you are in a public place today. I've never cried wolf before, but I just want you to be cautious. Better safe than sorry. really. Keep your eyes peeled today and today only. It's a good idea to be careful all the time, but I truly truly truly know something. I hope nothing happens, but like I said, I have information.
Tell the people you love to be extra careful today- and everyday. Especially if you live on the west coast. God Bless America - I mean that more than anything.

I hated to say anything because IF something does happen, you may think i had something to do with it. I love america. i really do.

I must ask you this... are you on any prescribed medication? If not, why not?
Bizzare and vague posts do nothing to bolster any credibility you may/may not have. What makes you privy to this (obviously) clandestine knowledge?
Conundrums on ATS do not harmonise with the 'Deny Ignorance' philosophy.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well, I was kinda believing he might have known something because he seemed so scared.. then I saw the riddle. I call HOAX!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
What? A HOAX on this site? How original!:shk:

Get used to the gloom and doom prophecies. They're everywhere.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
NBC had a TV movie on last night called 10.5 Apocalypse or something like that. I'm betting Googs saw it and suddenly got all freaked out. I'm going to recommend not letting him watch any more scary movies before he goes to bed. It obviously kept him up all night, and posting until 2:20 AM.

Try some warm milk and a you should go right to bed Googs. And remember, no more scary movies......
BOO!!!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Calm down Googs, your meds will kick in shortly.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I'm hoarse and my knees and hands hurt from jumping up
and down screaming and punching walls. I feel like I'm losing
my freakin mind. y whole body is vibrating. Adreneline is
pumping like a racehorse thru my viens.

A mental health professional could help you with that. Medication
for paranoia and hallucinations. There is also help that can be
obtained if you are addicted to drugs like PCP or '___'.

Seriously. When today comes and goes and nothing happens
please seek out some help for this. I'm not saying that to be
mean .. I'm saying that to help.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Stupid hoaxer. I hope you fall in a puddle today and ruin your shoes and pants for being an idiot.

Right Iran detonating a Nuke on the West Coast, thats a good one. North korea cannot even move anything out of their borders without anyone knowing, and neither can Iran. What do you people think that we have hundreds of satellites up there for no reason? Their borders are being watched at all times.

Nothing will happen, lets ignore this thread, closing it preferably.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
AWWWWW, no fair, i SOOO wanted to say that i'd worked out the riddle first, but someone beat me too it.

Tonight thye Cowardly President who is a Patriot, will be going up against the greatest Hero(who is currently seen as an enemy of the state) the US have ever had....on Prime Time TV.
Jack Bauer, LA, has to stop the big shibab thats going on, including one more chemical strike and the Dirty Prez.......

no fair someone mentioned it first

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Just get through today. If we can stop it today, everything should be okay.
This isn't an ongoing situation. It's today or nothing- FOR AWHILE, UNTIL NEXT TIME.

I post this because i just can't keep it to myself. i just can't. If indeed, it does happen, the riddle will suffice.

I PRAY TO THE GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH TO HELP THOSE WHO WORK TO PROTECT OUR LIVES AND OUR LIBERTY. HAVE MERCY ON THE INNOCENT OH LORD GOD. PLEASE GOD, PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU WILL SUFFER GREATLY.
PLEASE PRAY EVERYBODY, CRY OUT AND ASK GOD TO INTERVENE. PLEASE EVERYBODY, PLEASE PRAY TO THE GOD OF ALL TO DEFEND US AGAINST THIS GREAT AND TERRIBLE EVIL.

I took care of this "problem". busted a cap in his arse.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
He may not be aiding terrorism at all..in fact what he's hnting at could be BEYOND terrorism, beyond your imagination. I refer you to this:

www.savelivesinmay.com...
and this page in particular:

there is a thread on this in the ATS Aliens and UFO section but I think if this poster has any credibility at all then he is almost certainly referring to this potential event... West Coast... beyond 9-11...evil and politics beyond ordinary human comprehension..giving up spreading the news because people have already decided in their own minds to do nothing about it.. this scenario has it all.

Ok, public service announcement done - over and out!

[edit on 22-5-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That 'riddle' is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard!
It's not even clever or anything!

I'm not paying this any attention at all.. if something happens, then maybe googles was right.. but it's no reason to make 3 pages out of it...

Oh wait, my post is just making the thread longer!! Oh no!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh conspiracy.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
I wonder if anyone will report this?

I will be once it's no longer the 22nd on the continental United States. Of course, I've been backing this thread up to my harddrive (and other places) in case something does happen (and this thread somehow disappears), so I can come to the defense of googles bin hijacked.

Originally posted by RiotComing
He may not be aiding terrorism at all..in fact what he's hnting at could be BEYOND terrorism, beyond your imagination. I refer you to this:

and this page in particular:

No, no, no, no, NO! That guy is a HACK and KNOWS NOTHING! I'm sorry, but as an astronomer who takes GREAT PRIDE IN THEIR WORK, I am going to be very defensive about this MORON. Please check out these two threads for some actual knowledge.

Earth to have close brush with comet
73p/schwassmann-wachmann 3

[size=10]STOP PERSONALLY ATTACKING THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY

You can question their sources, their methods, and that's it. Not their sanity. Not their intelligence. Check?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
okay ... I'll give the kid a few points too.

Oh Jesus!! It's raining on the west coast today! All over it!

and Californians don't know how to drive in the rain.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well its 10:20am right now, and I am on the West Coast. Nothing has happened yet?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
claiming having info on terrorist attacks is a federal crime and is punishable.
especially if your info could have stopped or prevented the attack or event.

Why is everyone assuming the "terrorist" isn't the federal government itself? His riddle stated:

WHAT IS CALLED GOOD, IS EVIL.

Umm... doesn't sound like the "terrorists" we're thinking of are "what is called good." Sounds kinda like a... ...conspiracy, perhaps?

Still don' think so? What about this:

THE ACCUSER IS THE CULPRIT.

So, if something *does* happen... and this guy *IS* for real, let's all keep our eye on the accuser....

But you do need to come back, Google... those of us that hold a shred of hope for you, are wondering if yer still "with us."

Oh, and BTW:

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

STOP PERSONALLY ATTACKING THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY

You can question their sources, their methods, and that's it. Not their sanity. Not their intelligence.

Right on, Kid! Lay the smack down!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It is now 1:02pm central time, I have heard nothing on the news. If goog. knows something, then he/she should tell it. Giving hints of impending doom does nothing for those that are in its wake. Hell, to a sane person, it would not even give relief that you gave a hint. Just as well have said nothing at all, if you wont share the knowledge.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

STOP PERSONALLY ATTACKING THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY

You can question their sources, their methods, and that's it. Not their sanity. Not their intelligence. Check?

Well, since their were no sources cited, and method is obviously chaotic, the only things left to question is sanity and intelligence !!

lol

NN

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
well, it is 11:13 Am here in S calif.
It IS raining, however that world, or state has not come to an end...............yet.

I will post on 23rd to show nothing happened.

I am sorry, i don't mean to be cruel, but NOT 1 person who posted a date here had their claim happen-while i have been on this board.

:w::w::w:

[edit on 5/22/2006 by mrmonsoon]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join