It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is May 22nd 2006- 2:15 a.m.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
WHAT IS CALLED GOOD, IS EVIL. HE WHO IS CALLED A HERO IS A COWARD. HE WHO IS AWARDED, REWARDS WITH DEATH. HE WHO IS CALLED EVIL, IS IN REALITY GOOD. THE ACCUSED IS INNOCENT. THE ACCUSER IS THE CULPRIT. TODAY IS MAY 22ND,2006.

HE WHO IS CALLED A HERO IS A COWARD(the president)
HE WHO IS AWARDED, REWARDS WITH DEATH(not sure about this part)
HE WHO IS CALLED EVIL, IS IN REALITY GOOD(the person who they will blame it on)
THE ACCUSED IS INNOCEN(again the person blamed diden't do it)
THE ACCUSER IS THE CULPRIT.(again the government)
if I am getting the gist of it then this is saying that the US government is going to stage a terrorist attack on the west coast then blame it on bin laden or possibly the government of north korea and it is all set to go down some time today.
and judging by the way the poster did this it is a good possibility that it will be a nuke now that I say nuke I think they may blame Iranian terrorists all to justify an attack on Iran. that's just my guess tho.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by googles bin hijacked

but I truly truly truly know something. I hope nothing happens, but like I said, I have information.

I hated to say anything because IF something does happen, you may think i had something to do with it. I love america. i really do.

Sounds to me just by your own admission that you are part of it. If you truly truly know something yo would have said it. Praying to your God won't change a thing if you didn't say something instead of offering silly riddles rather then just saying what it was. Why would one ask God to protect when you supposedly have th power to do so yourself.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
googles, good buudy c'mon back? Googles, got yer ears on son? Don't make us worry about your now and run a finger mods... googles what's the OP G, you OK? Googles? We are concerned for your well-being G. Please respond. Even via u2u.

Victor K.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The title of this thread is "Today is May 22nd 2006- 2:15 a.m." correct?

Well, if this is so pertaining to the West Coast, why not put it in the timezone that the West Coast is in? Which, when you posted it, would have been May 21st, 2006 - 23:15... Did I just catch an error in your hoax?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I saw this error or posible error too,

needed to edit, time stamp are CST, so in theory hes in EST as he mention the time as he write the post, it wasnt a timer i guess.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by eagle eye]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
C'mon googles log in dude. You're hurting me. You are perhaps the only one who can help. Give us some help muchacho...

Victor K.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
*burps*

I BELIEVE!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
claiming having info on terrorist attacks is a federal crime and is punishable.
especially if your info could have stopped or prevented the attack or event.

if you are kidding and joking it is a bad joke.

even crime found on the internet can be reported.
www.ic3.gov...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
patriot act
hr3162-10

(d) FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION.—
(1) IN GENERAL.—Notwithstanding any other provision of
law, it shall be lawful for foreign intelligence or counterintelligence
(as defined in section 3 of the National Security Act
of 1947 (50 U.S.C. 401a)) or foreign intelligence information
obtained as part of a criminal investigation to be disclosed
to any Federal law enforcement, intelligence, protective,
immigration, national defense, or national security official in
order to assist the official receiving that information in the
performance of his official duties. Any Federal official who
receives information pursuant to this provision may use that
information only as necessary in the conduct of that person’s
official duties subject to any limitations on the unauthorized
disclosure of such information.
(2) DEFINITION.—In this subsection, the term ‘‘foreign intelligence
information’’ means—
(A) information, whether or not concerning a United
States person, that relates to the ability of the United
States to protect against—
(i) actual or potential attack or other grave hostile
acts of a foreign power or an agent of a foreign power;
(ii) sabotage or international terrorism by a foreign
power or an agent of a foreign power; or
(iii) clandestine intelligence activities by an intelligence
service or network of a foreign power or by
an agent of a foreign power; or
(B) information, whether or not concerning a United
States person, with respect to a foreign power or foreign
territory that relates to—
(i) the national defense or the security of the
United States; or
(ii) the conduct of the foreign affairs of the United
States.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
for your info also the following:

‘‘(7) conveys or causes to be conveyed false information,
knowing the information to be false, concerning an attempt
or alleged attempt being made or to be made, to do any act
which would be a crime prohibited by this subsection; or
‘‘(8) attempts, threatens, or conspires to do any of the
aforesaid acts,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty
years, or both, if such act is committed, or in the case of a threat
or conspiracy such act would be committed, on, against, or affecting
a mass transportation provider engaged in or affecting interstate
or foreign commerce, or if in the course of committing such act,
that person travels or communicates across a State line in order
to commit such act, or transports materials across a State line
in aid of the commission of such act.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
wow...when is north korea or whatever test launching their missile thingy?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Well, Im on the west coast, and its 2:21am. And Im not dead yet.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Nice find MarkLuitzen.

If this guy was scared of his prediction or actual knowledge, then he is going to be filling his pants with the info you posted.

I wonder if anyone will report this?

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Bikereddie]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by googles bin hijacked
I've never cried wolf before

May I ask why this i in dreams and personal predictions - is this a personal prediction, a dream or is it fact?

And if it is fact, How do you know?..

ETA - with the timezone thing, maybe this person doesnt live on the west coast? And does he mean its going to happen at 2.15 AM... as he said dont be in a public place, not many people are going to be in a public place at 2:15AM.... Not enough people for a attack bigger than 9/11 anyway

*rolls eyes*

[edit on 22/5/06 by crookedblue]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Just because u havent cried wolf before googles, doesnt mean we havent seen a crapload of cry wolfes around here. I am west coast and have family all over the west coast. Get more specific with details or unfortunately you will be lumped in with the hooker, the ghost troop, and the rest of the serpo bs artists. Give me some specifics. Time, Place, Whats gonna happen. I admit my adrenalin gets pumpin too when i read new info, but then i take a day and try to cross reference as much as possible to corraborate it. I truly hope you are not getting ur info fed to you from a pleadian or some other channeling ways. Give us more info, youve already compromised your position, and ur integrity, might as well lay out the whole shebang.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
wow...when is north korea or whatever test launching their missile thingy?

Maybe this is it... check it out!
iht.com...
North Korea may test trans-Pacific missile...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Normally one would expect something posted in the personal predictions section to be involving some sort of premonition by the poster.

In this instance however it is coming across as more information than a premonition. Googles, could you please clarify this point?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   
mmm the season finale of 24 is today. His post seems to fit if he saw the script of it lol.
His riddle seems to fit too. something could happen for real but seems he might be playing along with the show.

first post

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I've never heard such rubbish in all my life

PEOPLE PLEASE - before trying to solve a murder mystery like this, think WHY this post has been submitted.

Why oh why would someone create a post about a major event in history stating that he was jumping out of his own skin, he doesnt know what to do with himself with worry ...... yet he can sit down and think up a clever little clue in the form of a riddle for us? isnt that a bit pre-planned?

Why give a clue in a riddle? You want us to play some sort of a game by solving a puzzle? Why not just give us this clue? If we solve the riddle we get the clue. Once you post the riddle your actually posting the clue, so why the games? me smells a hoax

You say your worried about being framed? Then why are you on here with your IP number giving away riddles.

This is the biggest hoax going!

I will eat the chair I am sitting on if anything significaant happens today in the USA

Dont rise to this time waster, this is a pure hoax. Its so obvious.

If you want to spend 5 minutes looking up some evidence to prove this person is a fake. Look back over the past 3 months in the 'War on terror' subforum. You'll see at least 10 different people state 'WWIII in 2 weeks, Iran war to start on April 16th and other such gems'

I'll juyst add this cry wolf to the list of dozens.

Here is a challenge for our informed friend ......

You want to stop this happening? Why not post your name, the details and anything else that relates to this. We'll all copy your info, save it to our hard drives and spread it all around the web and the world. No one can silence the info once you post it.

Post ........ if you got any, or are you bluffing.

Snatchypaws

[edit on 22-5-2006 by snatchypaws]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The threat suggests the attack will be far greater in magnitude than Sept. 11, 2001

So maybe there is some sort of link to this statement:

(Considering the severity of this post, I honestly believe that this is fair usage of information found on WorldNetDaily.com)

Islamic websites carry
al-Qaida's 'last warning'
Threat of 2 operations designed
to bring Americans 'to your knees'

LINK: www.worldnetdaily.com...

Posted: March 11, 2006
1:00 a.m. Eastern

According to the Middle East Media Research Institute, the Global Islamic Media Front was responsible for posting the threat.

Williams is a mystery man, who, according to the London Arabic newspaper Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, is an English convert to Islam.

The threat suggests the attack will be far greater in magnitude than Sept. 11, 2001, because following this one, "there will be no one to analyze and investigate, because the mind and the heart will be unable to comprehend it. ... This will not be a single operation, but two; one bigger than the other, but we will begin with the big one and postpone the bigger one, in order to see [how] diligent the American people is [in preserving] its life. If it chooses life, [it must] carry out the demands of the Muslims, and if it chooses death, then we are its best perpetrators."
The warning appeared in Arabic and in English.

"Do not put your hopes on Bush and his clan, they are incapable of protecting you, and if they think they are, let them foil or stop the two upcoming operations, and punish those who are responsible for them," says the statement. "But if they could not identify and foil the devastating events coming your way, you must ask yourselves: How long will we continue allowing ourselves to be slaughtered with full advance knowledge of our fate?

"Let me now inform you why we opted to inform you about the two operations and your inability to stop them before they are carried out. The reason is simple: You cannot uncover or stop them except by letting them be carried out. Furthermore, the best you could do would be to accelerate the day of carrying out the operations. In other words, if we schedule the operation to take place tomorrow, the best you could do is to make it happen today."

The spokesman claims the operations are inevitable – even if the specific plans are uncovered by authorities.

Williams asserts, he "will not give any more clues; this is enough as a wake up call. Perhaps the American people will start thinking about the magnitude of the danger that is coming their way."

There is a subtle conection in my head as to the style of the warning and this post. (The riddles and clues).

What do you think?

I do pray to all Gods, for the whole worlds safety that this IS a hoax.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join