It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is May 22nd 2006- 2:15 a.m.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I agree.
I just don't like being accused of being Googles.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by redbrotherqing]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I can understand why someone would not want to be accused of being someone else. Pointing fingers and saying "I think that person is actually this person" is frowned upon. Aside from me just not liking it, it is a violation of the ATS T&Cs.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Tommorow is 6-03-03. Be careful. That is all I can say. Well other than ACDC rocks and that Coors is the best beer but that's all I can say. Oh and I dig readheads but that's it.
Oh, and have you seen the new mustang? Wait, oh yea, not important. We're all going to die today. I think. Maybe not but if I were right, you would die, maybe, kind of.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by notbuynit
Tommorow is 6-03-03. Be careful.

Um....we are sort of past that year bud...

Tomorrow is 6-03-06. The date people are throwing a fit over this time around is 6-06-06.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbrotherqing
I agree.
I just don't like being accused of being Googles.

I'm sorry of the accusation... I wasn't entirely serious when stating that, and I apologize if I offended the two of you...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Why are people still replying to this??? I think that if we go along with our normal life, we should be fine. 6-6-06 is just a myth for all we know. maybe we should do some research on "The Demons Number" before we freak out on nothing.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by spidy]

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
yeah i know, people gotta start excercising and play some world of warcraft yo

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yeah if you do belive in any of this trash then do something else to keep your mind off of it. And don't scare everyone by telling them something is gonna happen today or yesterday.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Man....can I come up out of my bomb shelter yet? I've been down here since the 21st of May! But my food and water is running out and I'm wondering if it's safe? Was that a false alarm? Is it safe? If not, do I have time to run to Wal-Mart to restock?

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Related to Patriot Act, posted on 2 page:

hmmm....Patriot Act
stinks!

Check this out:
"War on Terror" Human Rights Issues

[edit on 7-8-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
Man....can I come up out of my bomb shelter yet? I've been down here since the 21st of May! But my food and water is running out and I'm wondering if it's safe? Was that a false alarm? Is it safe? If not, do I have time to run to Wal-Mart to restock?

Dude you don't belive him right? I still don't know why anyone is still repling to this. It's THREE MONTHS AFTER MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there something wrong with some of you! (No Offense ) I say all this is was some person tring to make us worry about nothing. Well I guess his objective was completed. :shk::shk::shk: Oh by the way benovolent, that wasn't that funny. (again no offense
)

[edit on 7-8-2006 by spidy]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by notbuynit
Tommorow is 6-03-03. Be careful. That is all I can say. Well other than ACDC rocks and that Coors is the best beer but that's all I can say. Oh and I dig readheads but that's it.
Oh, and have you seen the new mustang? Wait, oh yea, not important. We're all going to die today. I think. Maybe not but if I were right, you would die, maybe, kind of.

Whats wrong with threes? I've never heard about threes being 'death' related. I think talking about all of this is gonna get us all killed or at least give us some bad luck. Yes sometimes I am suprestisious. Excuse spelling if incorrect.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

<< 7  8  9   >>

join