It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is May 22nd 2006- 2:15 a.m.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I'm not trying to scare anyone, but if you live in America, be especially careful and wary if you are in a public place today. I've never cried wolf before, but I just want you to be cautious. Better safe than sorry. really. Keep your eyes peeled today and today only. It's a good idea to be careful all the time, but I truly truly truly know something. I hope nothing happens, but like I said, I have information.
Tell the people you love to be extra careful today- and everyday. Especially if you live on the west coast. God Bless America - I mean that more than anything.

I hated to say anything because IF something does happen, you may think i had something to do with it. I love america. i really do.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
To creepy by far - Whats up with this?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
But you truly truly truly know something by what means?

Kind of a useless post without any information. Looks like ........... all the other wolf stories.

NN

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
what makes you special?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
If you truly think something is going to happen, it would be better to report it to the FBI, than to post it here on ATS.

To submit a crime tip to the FBI click here

Peace

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Xenophobe]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Can you give us anymore info?

You do realize if something happens people will be looking for you.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
OK, googles i'll be sure and be real careful today, i'll stay indoors and watch fox news all day because they will have the first reports of anything going on

P.S. i wont answer my door either

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Notice this guy registered two days ago...

He mentioned "especially the wesst coast" -- Tsunami?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What's the OP. Don't leave us hanging on the edge of the chasm that could be the fall of all we know and love... one of these times an "I know" will be true. So, OK. What do we have to do to avoid "the end" or whatever today? Please I'd like to know. You'd not have said it if you didn't expect a response from ATS'ers... would you?

Wondering the disaster that awaits,

Victor K.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I can't say anything more because no effort is being put into prevention, all efforts are being put into cover story.
I'm hoarse and my knees and hands hurt from jumping up and down screaming and punching walls. I feel like I'm losing my freakin mind.

If I got specific, I could be framed. After it happens, if i tell you who and why, you won't believe it. Dam if i do and dam if i don't.

I can tell you one thing more, it's bigger than 9/11. Lot's bigger. Not everybody is working cover story, maybe it can be stopped, but i really really REALLY doubt it.
My whole body is vibrating. Adreneline is pumping like a racehorse thru my viens.

The best i can do is give you a clue in a riddle: WHAT IS CALLED GOOD, IS EVIL. HE WHO IS CALLED A HERO IS A COWARD. HE WHO IS AWARDED, REWARDS WITH DEATH. HE WHO IS CALLED EVIL, IS IN REALITY GOOD. THE ACCUSED IS INNOCENT. THE ACCUSER IS THE CULPRIT. TODAY IS MAY 22ND,2006.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by googles bin hijacked
If I got specific, I could be framed. After it happens, if i tell you who and why, you won't believe it. Dam if i do and dam if i don't.

Right. And if something doesn't happen you could be seen as aiding and abetting a terrorist organization by not informing the proper channels of what you know.

And if nothing happens, what will you say then?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
hmm, i want to believe you but you would have to give a lil bit more info or clue if you cant speak, i mean this site is not run by the CIA last time i look. Or im questioning what could happen today on west coast, according to what you say, u have info on somthing who will take place today, whats so special about today, anybody knows?. terrorism? alien abduction? kidnapping? lol speculate...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just get through today. If we can stop it today, everything should be okay.
This isn't an ongoing situation. It's today or nothing- FOR AWHILE, UNTIL NEXT TIME.

I post this because i just can't keep it to myself. i just can't. If indeed, it does happen, the riddle will suffice.

I PRAY TO THE GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH TO HELP THOSE WHO WORK TO PROTECT OUR LIVES AND OUR LIBERTY. HAVE MERCY ON THE INNOCENT OH LORD GOD. PLEASE GOD, PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU WILL SUFFER GREATLY.
PLEASE PRAY EVERYBODY, CRY OUT AND ASK GOD TO INTERVENE. PLEASE EVERYBODY, PLEASE PRAY TO THE GOD OF ALL TO DEFEND US AGAINST THIS GREAT AND TERRIBLE EVIL.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
ATS doesn't take kindly to hoaxes, keep that in mind.

My bet is that nothing will happen and then you'll say whomever or whatever stopped it or saved the world.

So why not just tell us what is going to happen?

[edit on 5/22/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
since you seems to know alot, can you tell us around what time it will happen? aprroximatly. I live on east coast but im starting to be more concern for the ppl on west coast since your last post the riddle, it is not a riddle its like a moral. I just hope its not a west coast 9/11.

And btw how could it be bigger than 9/11 , last event in my mind bigger than 9/11 was hiroshima, nagasaki nuclear bombing.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by eagle eye]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by googles bin hijacked

If something does happen, you've already said enough to implicate yourself as part of the crime. The feds will track you down by your IP address, and you'll be sitting in an interrogation room no later than this evening.

It'd be better to contact the Feds, before they contact you.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I'll say a prayer to my God. She's cool. Thanx for the notification. She says back off ten and punt? Guess I'm not supposed to understand that either. Don't go all MK-ULTRA now... laws are not worth breaking, adrenaline is a drug. Save the world if you can huh? If not... no biggie. Talk to a friend or preferably a live human in front of you and do a coredump. Get some sleep too, eh.

Best wishes and stay safe,

Victor K.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I'm sorry but, with all the hootin' and hollerin' and jumpin' up and down and yelling and whatnot - a line from the movie My Cousin Vinny comes to mind, as the judge, in a slow southern drawl, asks "are you on druuuuugs".

I mean c'mon man, all your doing is ranting that something is going to happen - put yourself in everyone elses shoes, what would you think of this thread?

NN

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
O.K. so lets be fair IF nothing happens today will you tell us tomorrow what was possibly going to happen or will you pop up again in 10 years with another 12 hours notice!!

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I don't know what to say about this. I am sat here crying and wetting myself, both with laughter at the posters comments.

Why come out with a first statement, and then not back it up with facts?
If you wanted people to feel safe and stay safe, then tell them what the hell is going on. Otherwise they will ignore you.

I live in the UK, i want everyone to be safe. I predict something is going to happen today. I cannot say what, but i think everyone should stay indoors. What is my prediction?
See, its the same scenario. A warning with nothing to back it up.

The comments at the top of this page reads

MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events,
please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.
Note the highlighted bit.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by Bikereddie]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join