It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Moussaoui not involved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The FBI sure is afraid of letting Massaoui talk to those Al Qaida detainees. Hmmm...

Washington - The US Federal Bureau of Investigation has concluded that Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person charged in America in connection with the September 11 attacks, was not involved in the strikes, Time magazine reported on Sunday.

The news weekly, in its edition appearing on Monday, quotes unidentified sources as saying the FBI has long believed that the Moroccan-born Frenchman "played no part in the 9/11 scheme and was only a minor player in al-Qaeda."

www.news24.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Your tax dollars at work!

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I just wonder if that means they'll go ahead and label him an enemy combatant & ship him off to Guatonamo. They had discussing that option awhile back.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is a big "duh" for many of us. I have serious doubts as to any al-Qaeda involvement in the events of 09.11.01. Whom better to place blame on but an established terrorist group?

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
This is a big "duh" for many of us. I have serious doubts as to any al-Qaeda involvement in the events of 09.11.01. Whom better to place blame on but an established terrorist group?

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by heelstone]

True enuff, Heelstone. We all know who created Al Qaida.

join