It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A so-called "knack" for the beautiful? [photography]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
New to photography, I have been told that I have a "knack" for the subject; that I can express things/ideas that are difficult (if not impossible) to express verbally or in writing.
However; being the modest and anal person that I am, I have difficulty accepting any flattering statement uttered.

I just wanted to get some more input on some of my material. It would be nice to hear suggestions from the other side of the spectrum. Here is a link to my photography; or so I like to call it.

landis-photography.com...

Keep in mind that I am a beginner and still in seek of more teaching and experience.

On another note. I would LOVE to see anyone's photography. It could help with ideas and self-suggestive pondering.

Thanks!

[rachel.landis.photography]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
sorry, but link didn't work when i tried it

You are seeing this page because the current domain is not configured in the current set of name servers / or the DNS account has expired. If this is an error you should contact your System Administrator immediately.

[edit on 25/5/2006 by alienanderson]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
its back up and working now.

we had some...

"technical difficulties"

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't be able to give any proffesiona critique but I think it looks pretty nice... I oughta do some photography myself... just got new digital camera... I prefer developing real film myself though... unfortunately I dont have a darkroom

new topics

top topics

join