It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Make a Nuclear Weapon at Home

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
well crud... there goes my school atomic suicide plans... damn...

that would be an awesome way to go... I always thought of myself dying like that... taking a lot of people with me... I'm insane aren't I... Maybe my friend knows a few of the basics...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Unless it is a joke, NO, that should not be freely available for public veiwing.

And especially here on ats. Do you know this site has a policy on illegal activities. And even if making a nuke isn't illegal, that article provides information on how to steal uranium. I just don't think this should be out on the net.

Sure, you could argue that this information is available anyway, and yes, it is, but generally not in complete, unabridged form.

The article says that governments should not hoard nuclear weapons. Well, I can tell you that I'd prefer the U.S. govt. or even the Brazilian govt. to have these nukes, compared to Billy down the street. Unless this article is a joke, it shoudlnt be posted. The details of atomic and nuclear weapons are classified for a good reason.

p.s. dont you need tritium for the fusion stage?

[edit on 21/5/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

Hmm, considering all you have to do is Google "how to make a nuclear weapon" and you'll find something, not that big of a deal IMO. Also, supplies are VERY hard to get ahold of in decent amounts, and following this won't guarantee you'll make one.
I've seen something like it before, so it's not that un-common.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
point is: its bull#

Even if it was real theres no way that youd be able to make one... Its possible to obtain radioactive materials, but they are expensive as heck... Like us$10 a gram or so
(btw thats refering to depleted uranium which cant be used in nukes)

[edit on 6/1/06 by TristanBW9456]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Uranium Ore is for sale, and yes, it is expensive, you need to enrich it, but there it is.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I love how the make it seem like its would be easy to steal steal enriched uranium

Finally you can steal enriched uranium or plutonium while it's en-route from conversion plants to fuel fabricating plants. It is usually transported (by air or truck)

yeah Good luck with that

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
LOL thats the exact site my friend showed me... The guy is really smart so he has a legit reason for noticing the site... He researches a lot of stuff like that... He's not like me who would find it for the reason of making a nuke... lol...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Bob Lazar runs that site. Maybe if you ask really nice he'll send you some element 115.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
which lasts for .03 miliseconds

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Man building a Nuke is a lot harder than that you would have to be still very smart to do that. And will I doubt any of you are that smart

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The plans for the General Atomic plant are on file at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission's reading room at 1717 H Street NW Washington. A Xerox machine is provided for the convenience of the public.

And no guys, this is NOT a joke, I have heard a couple of times that, that making a H-bomb is relatively simple. (But then, it was probably on TV or sommin...) but still, I say it's legitimate.

BTW is this supposed to be the revised Anarchist Cookbook or something?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Who cares if its on the internet, you can read it freely in the libary how to build a nuc . The hardest thing is to get the materiel .

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I didnt read that article except for its title and started laughing. So i guess you can enrich the U-238 (Uranium) in your bathtub?? give me a joke.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gear

The plans for the General Atomic plant are on file at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission's reading room at 1717 H Street NW Washington. A Xerox machine is provided for the convenience of the public.

And no guys, this is NOT a joke, I have heard a couple of times that, that making a H-bomb is relatively simple. (But then, it was probably on TV or sommin...) but still, I say it's legitimate.

BTW is this supposed to be the revised Anarchist Cookbook or something?

Complete and utter BS, anyone who thinks you can build anuke from what is on teh internet, has a complete lack of knowlege of nuclear weapons design. I laugh my arse off everytime I see someone post stuff like this. Talk about morons.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
OMG, this is absolutley hysterical! Funniest thing I have seen in a long, long time. But come on people...if you actually think this is supposed to be serious in anyway you need to get your head examined. And definitley take some time off from the internet...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join