It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News "Sit down and shut up"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I love Satellite TV, I am watching your news right now, going back between Fox and CNN and amazing what the difference is.

CNN= The Jury came back so quickly, normally they would be out at least 3 weeks before coming to a decision, in only 6 days, the evidence must have been so much for them to bring a guilty verdict so quickly.

Fox= This is not a crime, it was bad business but not a crime, wire fraud isn't even that big a deal, I wonder how many democrats were on the jury.

Like wow, you are tried by a jury of your peers and one reports the news the other attacks the jury. I am surprised they do not have a lynch mob outside waiting to kill the Jury members. But still, Fox News is not a tabloid, a tabloid is things like Bat Boy or WMDs in Iraq or Bigfoot having children with Elvis, Fox News brings real news, with help from the WHite House who is usually the one making the news.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I saw Hannity on the Fox channel, interviewing Condi, and he was little more than a playback device of the White House propaganda.

Somebody said he's a talentless hack... I have to agree. His eyes were void of intelligence.

<< 1   >>

join