It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: Smithsonian suppressing finds that go against orthodox isolationist views

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

PODcast: Smithsonian suppressing finds that go against orthodox isolationist views
Discussing various instances in which finds were made that challenged the currently accepted history of the americas and the smithsonian "lost" the evidence.

length: 10:00
file: atscpod_1716.mp3
size: 9379k
feed: atsc

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

PODcast: Smithsonian suppressing finds that go against orthodox isolationist views (reply 1)
Much has been hidden to keep the people in the dark. This I do believe.

length: 05:16
file: atscpod_1717.mp3
size: 1233k
feed:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is an excellent podcast.

(Why the hell has nobody responded to this?)

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Wow! A very enlightening podcast -- never thought to target the Smithsonian Institute specifically in the suppression of such information but your research in this area certainly does point in that direction.
In my view, it's just another organized effort to set up "standards" but in most cases, they are in fact only really setting up "standards" that support their biased point of view that allows them to maintain an strongly entrenched pre-existing status quo within that area of expertise and outside of it too. Because of this, anything that falls outside of the norm is simply -- debunked -- and anything can be debunked, btw, you name it and it can be debunked -- or it's shoved under the rug and ignored over and over and over again.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Its a shame that this, back when it was podcasted in 2006 didnt have a single response. Instead we have the most crappy of posts get hundreds of replies.

So Im bumping this once more.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

lol ya I know. It still seems to be widely ignored. I suppose this is not as interesting as the joke of the week. *sigh*

I do think this is a very serious issue that needs to be addressed by the public.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Hi, Neph. Is there an article or website to go along with this podcast?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

oh gosh at the time I did this I had a large number of links. That was many years ago and several pcs later. I have no clue where my sources were now, but I do recall much was published in an old arizona regional paper in the early 1900's.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well, I'm replying to it. This is information I have heard before, most likely on Coast to Coast, but it needs more publicity. The moral of the story being, that if you come across really interesting and possibly controversial finds, don't let the Smithsonian get their hands on it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Exactly. I think they should be exposed for what they are doing, but who in a position to do so has the balls to do it? I tried.. no one listened. well a few did. btw ty

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
holy crap......this is HUGE.....nice

stolen legacy.....they stole it all.....

top topics

join