It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Share your favorites threads here for everyone else who missed them. I dont care care how old they are, if they got quality to them please post them. You know, the threads that remind you of why you joined ATS in the first place. Id appreciate it, Im sure others would too. Thanks in advance.
(Im pretty sure this has been done before, but I couldnt find it. And If this in the wrong place, my bad)

[edit on 21-5-2006 by High Ryder]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Good idea. Ive never heard of it being done before, but I havent been here all that long.

One of my favorite threads was the second one I ever authored: abovetopsecret.com/forum: A plan to get in! And then some mod comes and locks it, saying that something like it has already been posted. Humph!

There are lots of great threads out there. Far too many to count, let alone collect the address'. But, of course, we can try!

Of course, this current one is a cracker: ATS sandwhich club! Trust 'em.

Oh, one more addition. I you don't read anything else, read this. I think we all need to take heed.

[edit on 21/5/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I like the threads you posted watch_the_rocks. I dont think your thread should have been locked either but o well.
Thanks for starting it off btw. I would have but I always forget to put threads in my favorites and then its hard to find them later. Anyways I will share what few I got. Here they are:

9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I keep this one because its a classic. Its full of information.

EXCLUSIVE: Spin and Counterspin: New Bird Flu Mutation has 91% Fatality Rate in Humans
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I like this one becuase its full of information as well. Good place to find out about bird flu.

Weird Connections Between Our Two Greatest Presidents: Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy... www.abovetopsecret.com...
I know this is new, it actually inspired me to make this thread. I only saw the first response to it and it reminded me of why I joined ATS.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by High Ryder]

join