It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Near My City

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I live in a small town on the south-east of Montreal, Quebec, Canada and There have been many UFO sightings near my town, I myself have witness a couple and so have my neighbors. I am starting to look into it and I have found many interesting things. My dad also told me that the High School of ''Ozias Leduc'' (in french) witnessed a UFO fly very low over their school and then sped away. I am trying to find a report or any evidence supporting this, all that my fther and I know so far is that it happened in the '80's. Anyways, I have found a map showing what is a very intersting fin(d considering there aren't as many UFO sightings in Canada as there are in the states). It shows many Ufo's and the path they took. They all seem to be going over the same region, which is Mt. St-Hilaire. I guess this mountain is the ''Devil's Tower'' of Canada
. Anyways here it is and the link
in french..first time thread..do not know if it will work)

esoterisme-exp.com... t_hilaire/montagne_2.htm

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
here is another find i got from old newspapers. This is the latest sighting with photograph. If someone could debunk it or prove it fake. I am up to suggestions. (it is all in french) The dat of the sighting was August 6th, 2005. It was filmed but i cannot find the footage, only the picture. They filemd it late at night with a 560X digital camera.

www.hebdos.net...

new topics

join