It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nerve agent bomb stopped in Dec - 2001 !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Ok so I guess there may be a fair amount of squirrel poo involved with this article, but the outline is actually rather intriuging.

SBS / SAS task force go into the english channel, the target is a vessel called NISHA, and on board is a nerve agent bomb set to detonate as the small vessel made way up the Thames river into london.

I smell lots and lots of poo here.

Ok, so no details about 2001 -2002 missions into Afghanistan or Iraq. No releases about the war on terror here in the UK - 7/7 remains steeped in secrecy, and yet, here we have a story splashed over the pages of a paper about nerve agent bombs and super raids by special forces.....

Is it me or is there some thing really wrong about this release and its contents?

All the terror war secrecy apart from this one mission......HHHMMMM...

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
MadGreebo,

Is there, or do you have, a link to the article? A link would provide other members the ability to read from the source and post their thoughts or concerns.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

source
Synopsis
One team. One mission. The mother of all battles. Take eight of our Special Forces soldiers and pit them against 600 of the world’s most hardened terrorists. Set them to hunt each other down across the vast wild lands of Afghanistan. This is the thrilling, blood-soaked narrative of Bloody Heroes. The story starts in November 2001, when a unit of British SBS (Special Boat Service) and SAS (Special Air Service) soldiers are called upon to launch a top-secret mission. British intelligence has uncovered what they believed is a terrorist plot to attack London with a devastating weapon. A cargo ship is fast steaming up the English Channel. MI6 believes she is crewed by terrorists and carrying a deadly chemical bomb. At all costs she has to be stopped, and so the SBS and SAS are sent in.

This book follows one unit of SBS and SAS soldiers - from an action-packed assault on the high seas to the harsh wild lands of Afghanistan, as their hunt for the merchants of death continues.

The book is called Bloody Heros by Damien Lewis, and the above is a brief synopsis of the book. The article I cannot get a link to, but its being serialised now in a uk newspaper.

here is a link to the actual webbie addy so you can all look at the books entire content. No im not advertising it, im just very wary when 'secrets' are let out by the goverment, especially in books that tell of the war on terror...

www.damienlewis.co.uk...

[edit: to add external source tags]

[edit on 5/21/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
the book is fiction, not non-fiction!

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The book is NON-FICTION AS IS STATED, NOT FICTION!

Dude cheers for cleaning up my post (Thanks as I am a bit slow on the uptake at times, and Metallic, the books non-fiction as is stated quite clearly, and has photos from all of the missions detailed, and actual traceable people in it. The people that die in the book really are dead, the places they fight are really actual battles.... i just was amazed when i saw the bit about a terror attack and chemical weapons aimed at the UK via boat borne bombs....

Oh this has been edited for clarity.... A kind moderator cleaned it up so it could be read, and some one just posted one slated line as a response...this post is aimed at them not the super cleaning mod

[edit on 21/5/06 by MadGreebo]

new topics

top topics

join