It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Muslim Money behind DaVinci Movie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wang
And if anyone says that the bible is not a book but the literal word of god, it shows they are ill-informed and do not understand the political context that the bible was formed under.

I cant send U2U´s yet, would you mind sending me links or any good books related to this subject ? Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Why, then, did you bother to start the thread at all?

Because this is a conspiracy site and there are people claiming
that there is a conspiracy. That's what we discuss. Conspiracies.
True or false ... Conspiracies. Validate or debunk. That's what
we do.

I suspect you of changing horses in midstream to cover your tracks

Uh .. nope. I may not have been writing clearly enough for you to see
where I stand. But I'm pretty sure my opening post presented the situation
and my second post said where I stood. - this is just a case of a business
savy guy who thinks he can make a bunch of money by backing a film and
that it isn't slamming Islam so he went ahead and did it. I DID make the
statement that I don't think he'd back an anti-Islam film because muslims
who do that sort of thing usually get calls by religious leaders to have their
heads chopped off. I stand by that statement. If you think that's bigotry
then so be it. I think it's common sense. The guy isn't stupid and he knows
how fanatical some (*read that I said SOME) radical Islamics can be.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The Da Vinci Code book and movie is brought forward by the zionist Jews.

Daniel Brown is a Jew.

Daniel Brown was educated in Jew-sponsored colleges led by Jews.

Tom Hanks, the protagonist of the movie, is a Jew.

The screenplay is written by Akiva Goldsman, a Jew.

Ron Howard, the director, often co-operates with Russel Crow, another Jew.

It is in the best interest of Jews to put doubt within Christian minds, as well as turn Christians against Muslims.

Jews are everywhere in hollywood. 99% of american movies and shows have a jew as an executive producer.

The constant bombardment with the stereotypes of blacks and gays in movies are an attempt to demoralize the christians. Not that blacks and gays do not have a place on the screen, but blacks are always in minor roles and the ones that die in the end, while gays promote a "its' good to be gay" lifestyle.

Most media companies are owned by Jews.

Most banks are owned by Jews.

The Bush cabinet has many Jews, just like Clinton's had.

I won't put names and links; it's all over the internet.

People, the Bible says that the Jews are the fallen people because they have denied the kingdom of Heavens for the kingdom of Earth. And when the day of judgment is near, Jews will govern the world and pave their way for their Messiah, the Antichrist.

And I am not a Jew hater; I don't give a flying f**k, nor I believe the bible stories.

But if you look at the facts...

EDIT:

I forgot to add all the Discovery Channel's documentaries that are sponsored by Jews about the book of Judas etc.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by masterp]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
The Da Vinci Code book and movie is brought forward by the zionist Jews.

Good grief!

Daniel Brown is a Jew.

How do you know that?

Daniel Brown was educated in Jew-sponsored colleges led by Jews.

Which one?

Tom Hanks, the protagonist of the movie, is a Jew.

No. Tom Hanks was raised Catholic but now is a member of the Greek Orthodox Church. Do your homework.

Jews are everywhere in hollywood. 99% of american movies and shows have a jew as an executive producer.

That is a ludicrous and impossible statement.

The constant bombardment with the stereotypes of blacks and gays in movies are an attempt to demoralize the christians.

By all means, then--let's fight fire with fire and do our best to demoralize and discredit anything or anyone remotely related to Jewishness.

Most media companies are owned by Jews.

Another ridiculous statement. :shk:

Why not?

Just because something is 'all over the internet' means only that the freedom of speech is finally in its most vibrant state of being since the idea emerged.

Surely you don't believe everything that comes up in your browser?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   

So you expect to have some credit without givin at least a link ?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I may not have been writing... If you think that's bigotry
then so be it.

I accept what you say and apologize for the content and tone of my remarks. My own view is that it is better to starve this sort of thing of the oxygen of publicity, but opinions may differ. I withdraw my criticism.

I'd do my apologizing in a U2U, except that I remember how Lord Beaverbrook insulted Sir Winston Churchill in one of his newspapers and apologized to him in a club lavatory, which was where they next met. Churchill said, "Well, all right, but next time I hope you'll insult me in the lavatory and apologize in your newspaper." I read that years ago, and took it to heart.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The Da Vinci Code book and movie is brought forward by the zionist Jews...

burble burble...

blether blether...

goo goo goo goo...

Do your Mummy and Daddy know you're playing with their computer again?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

How do you know that?

Dan Brown and relation with Jews:

www.jpost.com...

the name "Dan Brown":

www.zipple.com...

Dan Brown's education:

www.amherst.edu...

The Amherst's president is named ...Marx (another famous Jew!) who's is in bed with the Simon Guggenheim institude (he got a prize from that). His child is named ...Joshua.

Amherst was founded by ...Noah Webster (another jew! what a coincidence!)

No. Tom Hanks was raised Catholic but now is a member of the Greek Orthodox Church. Do your homework.

Tom Hanks is a jew:

www.rateitall.com...

A totally average actor that has become (curiously!) one of the leading hollywood actors!

the fact was much more visible on the internet a few years ago.

His wife is a jew. Her family name was "ibrahimoff", which they claim it is a greek name, but it is not:

en.wikipedia.org...

In fact, jews many time change their names to 'off' and 'its': abramoff, abramovitz, etc.

That is a ludicrous and impossible statement.

No, it is not. Name (almost) any movie, especially from Hollywood, and I will tell you to look at the execs.

Do the names "levin", "goldberg", "goldman" etc bring anything to mind?

Another ridiculous statement.

Not really:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why not?

Because it's all over the place and it was too boring to search. But then you provoked me.

The original article from the churchreport.com. Jason T. Christy is founder of that. Mr Christy has declared support for the "ten commandments comission", founded by Ron Wexler, a jew:

66.249.93.104...:83ukkHOQ1e8J:www.tencommandmentsday.com/RonWexler_MediaKit.pdf+%22church+report%22+AND+founders&hl=el&gl=gr&ct=cln k&cd=5&client=firefox-a

Open your eyes people!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
www.truthtellers.org...

www.iamthewitness.com...

[edit on 26-5-2006 by masterp]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
I accept what you say and apologize ....

hey .. no problem. The internet and chat forums are sometimes
VERY hard places to get a person's idea across. I probably wasn't
expressing myself or writing very well so that's probably why you
got the impression you did.

other stuff ...

Um .. this 'jew' stuff is so .. disturbing .. that I don't know where
to begin to debunk and frankly, it's so icky that I just don't want
to dive in and get dirty.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

And yet you don't have the same problem doing it with 'Muslim' stuff?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

And yet you don't have the same problem doing it with 'Muslim' stuff?

The Jewish domination of America is a taboo subject for Americans. They do not want to talk about it. They easily adopt any claim about Muslims and others, but it comes to the Jews, they pretend nothing is happening.

I am not saying that Jews are responsible for all the world's problems. I am not a nazi supporter, nor am I saying that Muslims are innocent and not crazy foundamentalists. But I can see the propaganda in front of my eyes.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have often wondered since the release of the Davinci Code if the author was Jewish?
It would make perfect sense to me. I can't picture any rational, practicing Christian writing this book. But I could see a Jew publishing a book trying to make the Christians think they believed a lie (which is exactly what the Jews think the Christian perspective of Jesus is)
I believe if the world found out that Dan Brown was indeed a Jew that it would put a whole new spin on the hype of this book. Poor Dan Brown would lose any and all of his credibility.
I find it interesting that I can't find anything on the net referring to his religious denomination. Is he a Jew or Christian? Does anyone know?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I am interested why nobody has compained about this guy being one of those backing the film with their money...

www.invictacapital.co.uk...

(he isnt a practicing muslim)

or maybe hes a plant and its all a conspiracy controlled secretly by the vatican...?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
In future do some research!!!

How do you know that?

www.jpost.com...

the name "Dan Brown":

www.zipple.com...

wrong Dan Brown... Just because there is someone with a similar name doesnt make them the same religion!
www.biogs.com...

Dan Brown's education:

www.amherst.edu...

The Amherst's president is named ...Marx (another famous Jew!) who's is in bed with the Simon Guggenheim institude (he got a prize from that). His child is named ...Joshua.

Founded in 1821 as a nonsectarian institution (emphasis added)
that means without religion correct?
Noah Webster - Not Jewish
en.wikipedia.org...
Devout congregationalist?? mean anything to you??

Tom Hanks is a jew:

www.rateitall.com...

A totally average actor that has become (curiously!) one of the leading hollywood actors!

the fact was much more visible on the internet a few years ago.

His wife is a jew. Her family name was "ibrahimoff", which they claim it is a greek name, but it is not:

en.wikipedia.org...

In fact, jews many time change their names to 'off' and 'its': abramoff, abramovitz, etc.

www.ldsfilm.com...

That answers the question. the website you gave was just one where anyone can submit names. It was a mistake, and I have emailed them this mistake.

her mother is greek but her father is Bulgarian, which is where the name came from. It is actually a bulgarian/turkish muslim name. How ironic that once again, your facts are bull
en.wikipedia.org...

No, it is not. Name (almost) any movie, especially from Hollywood, and I will tell you to look at the execs.

What does this prove? all the executives do is give financial support? a better argument would be to claim the directors in Hollywood are Jewish

Open your eyes masterp!

to the anti-semitic Bllks that you have been fed. There is no great Jewish hollywood conspiracy. Face it

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Its so foolish to even consider something like this as being a conspiracy. It was a best-selling book and a hot property. It could very well be that the Execs could be close friends with the owner of Invicta Capital and knew the guy had the right investors to bring the film to the big screen (Which he did). A movie is structured just like a corporation where investors are sold shares into the movie. Jeez the guy is just a businessman who happened to have a muslim name. I wouldn't be surprised if there were investors of all nationalities and religions investing into a venture like that.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You have voted theyrewatchingme for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I liked your multiple sources and genuine effort to confront each point of the previous poster's comments. If this came naturally for you, you've got a real talent for research. If you had to work hard to put it together, kudos on the work put into it. The only thing I would have done differently is to not use wikipedia, since in one of your rebuttals you'd said that the source wasn't valid since it was editable, but then again so is wikipedia. That's a debate for another thread though (If you Deny Ignorance...then don't Wiki). Nice digging in there, I believe that's what ATS is all about - to find the truth.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyrewatchingme

Me too....

You have voted theyrewatchingme for the Way Above Top Secret award.
You have one more vote left for this month.

Excellent theyrewatchingme.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
I find it interesting that I can't find anything on the net referring to his religious denomination. Is he a Jew or Christian? Does anyone know?

I find it interesting that you never tried Googling 'Dan Brown DaVinci Code.'

First entry, first page: The Official Website of Best-Selling Author Dan Brown

On this page, he states very clearly what his religious alliances are, although he doesn't give details (and really, that's none of anyone's business, but his, right?)

Dan Brown says:

The Da Vinci Code is a novel and therefore a work of fiction. While the book's characters and their actions are obviously not real, the artwork, architecture, documents, and secret rituals depicted in this novel all exist (for example, Leonardo Da Vinci's paintings, the Gnostic Gospels, Hieros Gamos, etc.).

Huh!

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyrewatchingme

I'll have the roast duck with the mango salsa!

Good debunking job there, theyrewatchingme! Thanks for your efforts!

You know me, though, I've gotta add my .02.

www.jpost.com...

God forbid anyone be contracted by a Jewish publisher! If that's where all the control of money and media is concentrated, as you say--what else can a guy do to sell books, anyway? Or would you rather he just didn't follow his own line toward success?

the name "Dan Brown":

www.zipple.com...

Your kidding, right? As if 'Dan Brown' is a rare and unusual name!

Originally posted by theyrewatchingmewrong Dan Brown... Just because there is someone with a similar name doesnt make them the same religion!
Huh!

Dan Brown's education:

www.amherst.edu...

The Amherst's president is named ...Marx (another famous Jew!)

He's a famous Jew? Perhaps you mean Karl Marx, instead? Are they related? Marx is also an English (UK) or German surname...

who's is in bed with the Simon Guggenheim institude (he got a prize from that).

From being in bed with an institute?! Well, no wonder! That's probably some feat! I guess.

His child is named ...Joshua.

*gasp*
So was God's if you believe the bible...

Webster: From a surname meaning "weaver" in Old English

Behind The Name

Founded in 1821 as a nonsectarian institution (emphasis added)
that means without religion correct?

Nope.
nonsectarian, unsectarian: not restricted to one sect or school or party; "religious training in a nonsectarian atmosphere"; "nonsectarian colleges"; "a wide and unsectarian interest in religion"- Bertrand Russell

Tom Hanks is a jew:

www.rateitall.com...

Totally average actor!?!? I beg to differ, sir, but I do realize this is a matter of personal opinion.

What's the relevance? You know, one doesn't have to be of Greek origins to be a member of the Greek Orthodox Church.

That I can attest to, however, it's irrelevant--besides, your main basis seems to be names signifying jewishness--if they change their names all the time, how can you tell?

Bigotry. Holocaust. Atrocities that we must never allow to recur. Hitler is another name I'm reminded of. I think he went by much of the same criteria. :shk:

God have mercy on our souls. Let us love one another without partiality, for there is no respect to persons with God.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join