It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The INS is a joke!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The other day in the news a man died saving two boys from drowning. His wife of only two months now may face deportation as well as the tragic loss of her husband.

It seems she's from Kenya and her immigration papers are not up to date.

The blatant hypocrisy of this "justice" is just too much for me to absorb! Here's one woman who just suffered a horrible loss and who's visa's has lapsed being penalized and millions of others making no effort at documentation what so ever not only having a blind eye turned on them while given government services US citizens are paying for.

How can they ignore millions then have the nerve to go after one unfortunate victim without looking like some of the biggest hypocrites in government? Do they think they are throwing the American citizens a bone by doing so? I just don't get it!!!!!!! I hear about similar cases on the news from time to time. It's always people being sent back to every where except freaking Mexico. How can this type of discrimination be allowed!

Furthermore, how dare these people protest for the rights of illegal's! What freaking rights? I'm sick of the check cashing places who don't require ID or car dealers who don't require drivers licenses, which means no valid registration, no car insurance . I tired of Hispanics being allowed to drive badly, running through red lights, driving illegally in the car pool lane, double parking in the middle of the street etc, because in their own words, cops fear harassment charges. I tired of employers at level hiring people who don't have any documentation, therefore not paying income taxes or using someone else's SS#. Why doesn't the IRS go after these ultimate tax evading cheaters? I'm tired of everyone hiring or subcontracting Mexicans because with no tax deductions they can pay them less then citizens. I'm' tired of paying taxes on my tips when my kitchen staff gets twenty five percent of them and works under the table tax free!

OK I'm ranting because I'm fed up with illegal's and their arrogance and all those who exploit them.

Our laws are a mockery! People are stupid for letting this ride!

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Yes, people are stupid.

But they have a choice as to what they can be 'stupid' too. The fact is, most people just don't care about the illegals, so they don't bother to look into how they are effecting society, their society a lot of time, and therefore they will suffer the consequences in the years to come.

But I agree with you, this case of the woman being deported is utter crap. Injustice, if you will. Here is someone with a heroic husband (who has just died), she has followed the law by getting her visa and other documentation in the first place and, just because of a few numbers, the govt. wants to send her back to a hell-hole; while how many tens of thousands of Mexicans are illegally in the country, being totally ignored, so it would seem, by the people harassing this woman?

It is outrageous.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It's about time that we finally do put the National Guard on the border and build a better fence all the way across. A minefield wouldn't be a bad idea either.

join