It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesnt someone infiltrate a Masonic lodge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
pretend to be into it for as long as it takes. this cant be to hard

I also found a masonic lodge less than a mile away from my old house,it apparently has 49 members , 240 Washington Street, Watertown 13601

and another one less than 4 miles away from where i live now

[edit on 21-5-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I don't know much about all this masonic stuff, but I don't think every member is a hardcore member of the NWO, intent on taking over the earth, or whatever. Most of them are just easy-going old guys who enjoy hosting community Christmas parties. There's really no point, I believe, in joining one of these clubs unless you intend to learn only how to successfully distribute invitations. Random fact here: I also like the architecture of a lot of the old buildings the Masonic clubs use. Dunno if its like that over there.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Dunno why you would consider this in the military and Gov Projects, masonic lodges are neither military or a project of the government. But as you said, it cant be too hard, So go for it. Do the legwork as u suggested. Please take way better pics this time, come back and report what u find. Id be interested to hear about it.

And go ahead and start that secret infiltration insider report here at the secret societies portion of ATS Forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
For the same reason I don't run out onto a major league football game and pretend I'm the star quarterback.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
If the Lodge close to your house happens to be involved in a P2-like-conspiracy, do you really think they would conduct their business as usual in front of strangers?

If some lodges are used by criminal elements, they would have other means of security on top of the usual signs of recognition.

Somehow I think that the masons I know on ATS would react negatively if their Lodge suddenly started discussing getting into money laundering rackets. Lodges that can be compromised are probably made up of compromised individuals to begin with. (ie P2)

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It's been done before and probably will again. It is a dishonourable, and invasive act and
I would question the moral character of anyone who would invade the privacy of others
for kicks and giggles. The funny part is that the joke would be on the invader, as they
would be very bored and soon realize the biggest thing on most masons mind is what's
for dinner and when does the bar open.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
as this has happened at times in the past, I would say that for the most part this doesn't happen, because when people actually take the time to learn about the degrees of masonry, they find out that there is no sort of crazy conspiracy going on in their teachings. It's sad that many people tend to assume that symbology is meant to be so secretive and bad. No doubt, that if there were something so evil about us masons, we've had been found out by now.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Dalair, you could join a masonic lodge and report back on it. *shrug*

I suspec that no one's ever infiltrated one (recently anyways) because no one that is really paranoid about masonry would consider anything that contradicted their beleifs as being meaningful.

Also, you'd have to pay the dues and what not.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I infiltrate masonic lodges on a regular basis, and have learnt many of the secrets.

What would you like to know?

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I concur. "Infiltrating" a Masonic Lodge will accomplish you nothing. As has been stated many times, if there is some scandal going on in the Masonic hierarchy(which doesnt actually exist as everyone is technically equal) then we "low-level" members most certainly arent going to know about it. And I doubt that any moron with a camera is going to expose anything that isnt already public domain.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I use to work for a boss years back who was a member of the Shriner's Boumi Temple. I went to a couple afternoon luncheons with him (on business, at the Temple). These lunches were held in the middle of the afternoon, in the middle of the week. My take was that the majority of masons were very, very old. The old guys outnumber the young (at least that was my impression). Didn't strike me as world-conquering madmen at all (NWO). Most of these men were very polite, friendly, and educated. My boss told me that they (the Lodge) only let you in if you have something to offer them. My boss owned an advertising business, so they got lots of free work out of him. He told me some stuff about the mason's, but there was some stuff he said he was not allowed to talk about.......rituals (he let me in on a few and to be honest they struck me as stupid - like something a bunch of little boys would do before letting anyone in their fort).

My impression of the whole thing was that this is a bunch of men who don't want to grow up. They have dinners at the Hall where they leave their wives home and invite strippers for entertainment. These guys are still in the peer group mentality even though most of them are senior citizens. Some of the things they make eachother do at various meetings (my boss told me some) struck me as childish, foolish, even stupid.....just plain dumb....kinda like a bunch of kids playing truth or dare (how much humiliation can one handle). The way I viewed the masons was that they were a bunch of bored old men, who would rather hang out togwether instead of with their wives.....oh yeah, the thing about the afternoon lunches: These guys get stone-bombed drunk....and I mean all of them....we're talking whiskey at 11:00am in the morning. I couldn't believe it. Bunch of alcoholics.

Oh yeah, they have lots of money and spend oodles on architecture. I saw the inside of their old Baltimore lodge.....talk about a palace! That was another thing my boss told me, "They don't let you in unless you have money." I do remember alot of this particular Temple's money went into Shriner's Hospital Burn Center for Children. They were very active in that and the Boumi Circus too.

MASONIC LODGES ARE NOTHING MORE THAN BOY SCOUTS FOR OLD MEN!
IMHO.

[edit on 22-5-2006 by zerotolerance]

[edit on 22-5-2006 by zerotolerance]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
My boss told me that they (the Lodge) only let you in if you have something to offer them.

That was another thing my boss told me, "They don't let you in unless you have money."

Bull and Bull. If this is what your boss believes, then that particular lodge is just feeding him what he wants to hear in order to continue getting free ads out of him or something. ANYONE can join, and you don't have to have money. I contribute precisely nothing but my opinions and status as an upstanding citizen, and my financial stability is roughly equivalent to the price of a postage stamp. You submit for membership at a local lodge, and a committee decides yay or nay. That simple.

/
-some get in, some don't. But it generally has nothing to do with money or power. Keep in mind, this isn't the top notch conspiracy everyone thinks it is.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

They have dinners at the Hall where they leave their wives home and invite strippers for entertainment.

No strippers or gambling allowed in lodges in my district, and I'm pretty sure that's true across the board.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think that zerotolerance's experience seems like it could be accurately described. The lodges aren't supposed to reject people who don't have money, but its facile for them to find out and then just reject anyone that doesn't own a business.

I used to know someone that was in a lodge and they said that its really invite only and that only engineers can get into it. Though he was older and that was a long time ago, and I know some none engineers that are in a lodge, I beleive its the same one.

But honestly, if a lodge was going around only inviting people into it from their country clubs or yacht clubs, who's ever to know??? Who'd ever complain or be able to establish that there was a bias?

ALso notice, there are already clubs that say right up front that you need money to get in, like the Yacht Clubs or Country Clubs. I'd think that there are a good deal of backdoor deals made at those events.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
because people are afraid that it will turn out to be so much less than they were expecting. its more fun to stand on the sidelines slandering an institution they know nothing about. its human nature at its finest. kinda like its easier to stand across the street w/ buddies making fun of the retard kid, than it is to actually get to know him and become his friend.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia
Bull and Bull. If this is what your boss believes, then that particular lodge is just feeding him what he wants to hear in order to continue getting free ads out of him or something. ANYONE can join, and you don't have to have money.

ANYONE? You mean women too?
Might it be possible that no two lodges are alike?
I know he told me on many occasions that they only let in people that can benefit their club.
He distinctly told me if you had nothing to offer than they wouldn't want you in.
He also told me "anyone can apply, but not everybody gets in."
I can't see how they would let just "anyone" in. It's a club. There has to be some kind of discretion.

I'm not a member, this is strictly what I was told....now, if my old boss was lying then.....he lied.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWitch

They have dinners at the Hall where they leave their wives home and invite strippers for entertainment.

No strippers or gambling allowed in lodges in my district, and I'm pretty sure that's true across the board.

Well then, maybe my boss lied his ass off....
it's been about 6 years since I left that old job.
He told me that they had meeting ("Feast of Al Medinah" ring a bell?)
He said that the meetings were for men only and that they had women at the end (strippers) doing lap dances. Heck, maybe it was a corrupt club. Maybe he was lying.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance

Originally posted by EdenKaia
Bull and Bull. If this is what your boss believes, then that particular lodge is just feeding him what he wants to hear in order to continue getting free ads out of him or something. ANYONE can join, and you don't have to have money.

ANYONE? You mean women too?
Might it be possible that no two lodges are alike?
I know he told me on many occasions that they only let in people that can benefit their club.
He distinctly told me if you had nothing to offer than they wouldn't want you in.
He also told me "anyone can apply, but not everybody gets in."
I can't see how they would let just "anyone" in. It's a club. There has to be some kind of discretion.

I'm not a member, this is strictly what I was told....now, if my old boss was lying then.....he lied.

did u happen to think what was meant by that statement, that only people who can benefit their lodge can join? it doesnt automatically mean financial. especially in the case of masons, what was probably meant was, they wanted people who would be active within the lodge, participating in functions, ritual, and community outreach, and the like. someone who would be a benefit to the lodge by putting forth a good image of what a mason is. the only thing masons require is that you make enough money to take care of yourself and your family w/out outside help.

and yes, not everyone gets in, because there are set stipulations for incoming members, which even then there are only a couple of things on that list, all of which are pretty much gimmes, if you already are a good upstanding member of your community.

as far as the rules of lodges...though they may differ from state to state a little bit, the structure pretty much stays the same. they all pretty much have to follow the same outlines to be considered a recognized masonic body...which means no women...and i highly doubt a lodge would celebrate w/ strippers.

your boss is a liar.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Asking the average Mason about the 'darkside' is silly. Kind of like asking the average ranked military man what the Joint Chiefs discussed this past Friday. Only 32nd and 33rd degreed Masons know any of the 'good stuff'.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
yet more proof that, if u truly knew how freemasonry worked, you would see that there ARE NO RANKS!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join