It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: UFO or 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian IX
USGS has NO BUSINESS in stockholm, since it is not under NATO and does not lend itself to any sensors, besides you would also need to see some figures from russia and the baltic area, and that's not happening either.

Here is my source for the EARTHQUAKE: News organisation NTB.

There are many countries that do not belong to NATO that have sensors in them. In fact, there are sensors all over the world, even in Russia and China. Just those areas are relatively quiet as far as earthquakes go, so there's no data coming from them.

I don't know what NTB stands for, I'm sorry. I Google'd "NTB", but with diminishing returns. Now what would be quite handy would be if you could provide a link to a story online as to what you're talking about.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
www.ntb.no...

Hmmm, here's an interesting one from NTB: "Slime from the redspotted flounder fish, contains a substance that kills yellow staffylococcus bacteria, better known as flesh eating hospital bacteria"

Hey kid: the reason that no information is coming from them, is that they have been cut off, or were placed in an inoperable state to begin with. It's a play for the masses.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
While Keen may not play mod here, I will.

The topic of this thread, as 12m8keall2c just pointed out, is the UFO crash that promomag found information on. Keen pointed out, as well, we do not insult members, even with something so simple as blasphemer. The insults stop NOW.

Three moderators have asked for this behavior to stop, including myself. If it continues, further measures will be taken that won't be fun for the offender.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Could you provide a link to the story itself? Then I can use a translator to see what it has to say, at least a rough idea of...

And if it were caused by an impact, then people would have seen and heard the fireball. On top of that, radars installations around the world would have picked it up. Besides, "explosions" are frequently heard with earthquakes. The ground moving can be a loud thing.

Oh, and another thing... We wouldn't even need seismographs in the area the earthquake supposedly happened to know it happened. The effects would be felt around the world by all of the other sensors, and the location, time, magnitude, depth, and everything else would be known just the same.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ask AFP, they also reported it now.

www.afp.com...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That's... Not showing anything but that they have an office in Stockholm. I see they have many others though, in many other countries.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I said, why don't you ASK them? Or look around their site! On the NTB site the story is in the scrolling square on the top right of the front page. Look for the word "Stockholm", if you can't figure it out.

I am sitting here admiring my beautiful superstrong gun :-)
Accokeek MD

We are at the end of time, WOLFS, HAVE HEED!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I said, why don't you ASK them? Or look around their site! On the NTB site the story is in the scrolling square on the top right of the front page. Look for the word "Stockholm", if you can't figure it out.

Then why did you post a link to another news source, saying they were reporting it too... When all the link had was a flash aplet giving a geographical representation of the locations of their offices? Did you expect me to look at it and say "Oh there's a dot by where Stockholm should be! That must be the earthquake he's talking about. You're so smart!
" Sorry to disappoint about that...

Why is it so hard for you to provide your sources? And I mean, a link to the story itself, not the main site. Seriously...

Terms And Conditions Of Use

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

[edit on 5/25/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have been searching on both websites for the past 20 minutes, no mention of an earthquake in sweeden.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
That's it cmdr, if you can't understand what I am saying, it's not my problem. Read it over again, and see where you went wrong!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

On the NTB site the story is in the scrolling square on the top right of the front page. Look for the word "Stockholm", if you can't figure it out.

TRY AGAIN!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

That's it cmdr, if you can't understand what I am saying, it's not my problem. Read it over again, and see where you went wrong!

Dude, good one insulting a mod... nice.

You provide no evidence of your claims. It's not OUR PROBLEM that you are crying wolf. No other news groups are stating what you are claiming. And please, try to stick on topic, this really has nothing to do with the thread.

Still no signs of a Tsunami. Is Eric Julien laughing or shaking in his french booties?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It has been explained now

Scroll up

EDIT: HOW QUIET IT BECAME!

You guys are really something. Here we have the thought police hard at work.
I am sure you have a rule against telling a mod that he/she misenterpreted something you said also. Oh wait, you just showed me in another thread! Lots of familiare names in here too!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Scroll up

UUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Sorry, I don't know swedishvanstinian language.

provide us a link that will give us the story, and we shall listen. I waited for the Stockholm word to show up, none of it is in English, and the link is "Bad."

Sooo... UMMMMMMMMMMMM..... yeah.

[edit on 25/5/06 by Mouth]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth

Scroll up

provide us a link that will give us the story, and we shall listen. I waited for the Stockholm word to show up, none of it is in English, and the link is "Bad."

Don't blame the site for your computer failures. Or is this how you're gonna get back at me for exposing you?

AND YOU INSULT MY LANGUAGE AND THUS ME! I SPEAK SWEDISH, but LIVE in Norway! I demand that appropriate action is taken against you, now that we all have seen the rules that were so kindly pasted in here!

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well i guess nothing will happen, what will our predictor say about that ?????

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Scroll up

I am sure you have a rule against telling a mod that he/she misenterpreted something you said also. Oh wait, you just showed me in another thread! Lots of familiare names in here too!

I find you insulting, no wonder you already have a warn tag slapped on you.
Quit playing games, if you think you have a source that states an earthquake has happened then show us, not lead us on some game of yours.

I have scoured that site for anything relevant, please show us.

[edit on 25-5-2006 by Denied]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

I have scoured that site for anything relevant, please show us.

Which site did you scour? I have already explained it to Jake, who threatened me with consequences if I didn't explain it fully, and now I have had no reply from him. When he finds out, he can inform you.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth

Scroll up

Don't blame the site for your computer failures. Or is this how you're gonna get back at me for exposing you?

AND YOU INSULT MY LANGUAGE AND THUS ME! I SPEAK SWEDISH, but LIVE in Norway! I demand that appropriate action is taken against you, now that we all have seen the rules that were so kindly pasted in here!

I didn't insult your language. You bring us to a site that is not in English, how are we to believe what you are saying when most of us only SPEAK ENGLISH?

This is so silly, can someone put a stop to this?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Ask AFP, they also reported it now.

www.afp.com...

^^^

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join